Will is so friendly. I hate new people.
威尔对人那么友好 我却讨厌新面孔
Well then let Will be the bate and you control the rod.
那就让威尔做鱼饵 你最后收杆
What is he gonna do?
他该怎么搞
Just walk up and say hey, wanna have a three-way?
难道就走过去问人家愿不愿意3P吗
Yeah, I'm pretty sure that works.
这招绝对管用
Oh fuck, dude, you stink.
我♥操♥ 你身上也太臭了吧
Go back to Hell's Kitchen, clone.
滚回地狱厨房♥去吧 性无能
You look familiar. Do I?
你看起来很眼熟啊 是吗
Yeah. What's your name?
真的 你叫什么
Alex. I'm Luke.
亚历克斯 我是卢克
I don't recognize you.
我不记得你啊
Maybe I've just seen you at the gym?
说不定我在健身房♥见过你
Yeah, sometimes New York can feel like a really small town.
有可能 有时候纽约还是挺小的
Sorry, I'm not really good at this.
抱歉 我不太擅长这个
Good at what?
擅长什么
I was home watching TV tonight
我今晚正在家看着电视
and someone called me and pressured me to go out.
有人给我打电♥话♥ 逼我出门
Who pressured you?
谁逼你
You promise you won't laugh at me?
你保证不笑话我
I'm way too messy right now to judge.
我现在脑子一团糟 没法笑话你
It's my mother.
是我妈
That was just surprise, not laughter.
只是惊讶而已 不是嘲笑
Your mom made you come to Declension.
你妈妈♥逼♥着你来倾斜酒吧
No, not Declension per se, but yeah,
不是特指倾斜酒吧 但是 对
she told me to get my ass out.
她让我出门
She was a bit of a partier in the 70s
她七十年代是个派对狂人
and she gave me this whole lecture
训了我一通
about how I was too old to be single
说我这么大了还单身
and that I was never gonna meet anyone sitting in my apartment.
而且待在家里谁也遇不到
Yeah, which is not strictly true anymore.
这年头待在家里一样能约到人啊
Yeah, yeah, I'm not on Grindr either.
对 我也不用基达[同性社交应用]
So, how do you meet guys?
那你怎么认识男人
So I let my mother shame me into coming out tonight in the vague
所以我就让我妈羞辱了我一顿 把我赶了出来
hope that it might eventually lead to grandchildren.
让她对抱孙子抱有渺茫的希望
Or at least butt babies.
至少是肛♥交♥生小孩
Come home with me. I just got here.
跟我回家吧 可我刚到这
So? I can't ditch my friends so soon.
那又怎样 我不能这么快就丢下我朋友
Let me give you my number.
我给你留个电♥话♥吧
So I can tell my mom I tried.
这样我就能跟我妈说我尽力了
What's your name? Mirros.
你叫什么 米洛斯
Do you want to have a three-way with me and my husband?
你想不想和我还有我老公3P
Oh, what's wrong with you guys?
你们这帮人什么毛病
You give gays a bad name.
你们败坏了同性恋的名声
Hey, Reese.
里斯
So soft, feels amazing.
好软 摸起来棒极了
Thank you.
谢谢
Is it a blouse?
是女式衬衫吗
It's Rick Owens.
是瑞克·欧文斯[时尚品牌]的
Aren't you a model? I'm an actor.
你不是模特吗 我是演员
I do do some modeling work.
我确实也接模特的活
You should be aware of the more avant-garde designers
你应该小心先锋派的设计师
are experimenting with forms and fabrics
在样式和布料上做实验
which to the untrained eye may look like women's clothing,
像你这样没专业眼光的人会觉得像女人的衣服
but it's not. Huh?
但其实不是 什么
She's saying she's high fashion not trans,
她说这是最新流行 不是异装癖
at least not professional trans, like moi.
至少不是专业异装癖 像本尊这样
Kinda, you know, casual.
有点儿随便
Gentil trans. Cas trans.
高雅的 临时的异装癖
Are you wearing vintage Heatherette?
你穿的是老式海瑟瑞特[时尚品牌]吗
I make all my own clothes, thank you very much.
我所有的衣服都是自己做的 真是好眼力
You do? Where did you study?
真的吗 你哪儿学来的
I studied my wallet and the mirror, and I called on Expertise too.
我研究我的钱包和镜子 我也听专家的意见
Whose expertise? Expertise?
哪个专家的意见 专家
She hosts every Monday night at Exile.
她每周一晚上都在放逐酒吧主持
You hear that sound? No.
你听见了吗 没
That's the sound of somebody buying me a drink.
那是有人要给我买♥♥酒喝的声音
Have you seen Alex?
你看到亚历克斯了吗
No, we haven't talked since the whole Lenny thing went down.
没 出了莱尼的事后我俩就没说过话了
Is he here? Yeah.
他来了吗 是的
What are you on?
你磕了什么
What do you mean? Don't bullshit me.
什么意思 少给我装
Molly. Do you have any more? I've got cash.
"莫利" 你还有吗 我有现金
Is this your new boyfriend or your dealer?
这是你新男友还是毒贩子
I'm not a drug dealer.
我不是毒贩子
I just like to hook up friends sometimes. Brock.
只是有时候帮朋友搞东西 我叫布罗克
Tommy. This is Molly?
我叫汤米 这就是"莫利"吗
100% pure MDMA.
纯度百分百的摇头粉
I've never seen ecstasy in a powder.
从没见过粉状摇♥头♥丸♥
It's not ecstasy, it's Molly.
这不是摇♥头♥丸♥ 这是"莫利"
This shit is pure.
这东西是纯的
Dude, it's the same shit, it's just a rebranding.
都一样 换了名字而已
My dealer used to tell me his ecstasy was 100% pure MDMA too.
我的毒贩子也说他的摇♥头♥丸♥纯度百分百
I'm not a dealer.
我不是毒贩子
Does Alex hate me? No.
亚历克斯恨我吗 不
Should he?
他应该恨吗
He's just been blowing me off since Lenny broke up with him.
莱尼跟他分手后他都躲着我
He doesn't talk about you at all, to be honest.
其实他没怎么谈起你
Not at all? Nope.
完全没有吗 没有
Dude!
搞什么
You're a dick.
你个渣渣
Hi, Alex. Oh, hi.
你好 亚历克斯 你好
Jared. I know.
我是杰瑞德 我记得
You look good, as always.
气色不错嘛 和往常一样
Thanks. You really do too.
谢谢 你也不错哦
Why did we never hang out again?
为什么我们没再约了
We had some serious chemistry.
我俩挺来电啊
Yeah. It was hot.
没错 很性感
Alex, after we hooked up, I was online,
亚历克斯 我俩约过后 我上网
reading this hot sex blog I follow,
看到一个我关注的性事博客
I recognized myself.
我认出了自己
I mean I recognized you.
应该说是认出了你
I have no idea what you're talking about.
我不知道你在说什么
I know it's you.
我知道是你
I've never told anyone. Ever.
我从没告诉过别人 从没
I can see why.
我明白
I mean, I got, like, tested after and I'm fine.
我之后做了检查 结果没事
You're just not...
但你...
I want to fall in love, not bang my way through all of New York.
我想正经恋爱 而不是搞遍全纽约
That's not what I'm doing.
我才没有乱搞
You're a good writer, though.
不过你文笔不错
Fuck you.
去你的
Honey.
亲爱的
I'm TJ. I'm Aaron.
我叫TJ 我叫亚伦
I'm Will, his husband.
我叫威尔 他丈夫
Awesome to meet you guys.
认识你们很开心
You don't care that we're a couple?
你不介意我们是夫夫吗
Are you kidding?
开玩笑吧
I love being the special guest star.
我就喜欢当特邀嘉宾
I haven't had sex with just one person
同性婚姻合法化之后
since gay marriage became legal.
哪次我不是多人群P
Hey, smelly boy. Fuck off.
臭味男 滚
I just thought you'd like to smell me now.
我觉得你现在应该想闻闻我了
You're not hot enough to get away with being
你还没性感到让人原谅
as big of an asshole as you are.
你的混♥蛋♥行径
Yeah, how hot do I have to be?
是吗 那我得多性感才行
What do you want? I'm really high
你到底想干什么 我嗑嗨了
and we kinda go together now since someone just pissed on me.
被人尿了一身 这下我们臭味相投了
Listen, Clone.
听着 性无能
You have a really shitty mouth, so I'm not surprised.
你的臭嘴一点也不让我吃惊
Alex.
亚历克斯