The best thing about my secret sex blog
写秘密性事博客最棒的就是
is that it helped me not be ashamed of my experiences.
它能帮我正视自己的经历
The paradox is that as soon as it wasn't a secret anymore,
然而 当它不再是一个秘密的时候
it stopped working.
就不管用了
I worried that my sex life
我担心自己的性生活
was no longer about making amazing connections
不能再给我带来美妙奇遇
but making me feel more disconnected.
反而让我感到更加格格不入
Alex, you just got a text about moving some meeting.
亚历克斯 有你短♥信♥ 会面改时间了
Oh, thanks.
谢了
And I started looking through your photos.
然后我看了你的照片
There are some cute pics of you in there.
你的有些照片很不错
How far back did you scroll? I don't know, just a little.
你看了多少 不知道 就一点吧
A bit too far.
也许不止一点
You can't just go through a gay guy's photo album, Jamie,
你不能随便翻一个同志的相册 洁米
it's dangerous.
太危险了
So I discovered.
我发现了
What's your meeting about?
这个会面是怎么回事
My old assistant is hiring writers at her new job.
我前助手换工作了 在招聘作家
I was wondering how you were gonna pay rent.
我还在想你怎么付房♥租呢
You and me both.
咱俩一起
Do you want to have dinner tonight?
晚上想一起吃饭吗
I have a date.
我有约了
One of the people whose photos I saw?
是我在照片上看到的人吗
No, with someone I met in real life.
不是 是现实生活中认识的
Well, would you mind if I called Niko?
你介意我叫尼科来吗
I didn't know if that was weird.
这样会不会很奇怪
It is, but I guess it's okay.
是很奇怪 不过应该没关系
Hey, listen. How long are you planning on staying?
那个 你打算待多久
That's what I wanted to talk to you about at dinner. Okay.
我想晚饭和你说这个事的 好吧
It's nice having me around, isn't it?
有我在你身边很好 是不是
Yes, it's very nice. I'd like to stay all summer.
是很棒 我想整个夏天都待在这
Jamie. I just can't go back home,
洁米 反正我不能回家
Mom and Dad are on me about everything
老爸老妈盯我盯得太紧
and I have no life there.
我根本没有自己的生活
New York is an expensive city.
在纽约生活很贵的
I can't support you, I can barely support myself.
我没法养活你 我自己都难养活
I got a job. You did?
我找了份工作 真的
I walked into this gallery that I loved
我走进那家我喜欢的美术馆
and they hired me on the spot for the front desk.
他们当场就聘我做前台
So I can help you pay your rent.
所以我能帮你付房♥租
Wow, that's amazing. Congrats.
那太棒了 恭喜你
I still have to think it through though.
不过我还得考虑一下
I haven't been in your way at all, have I?
我没有碍你事吧
I just haven't lived with anyone since Paul.
只是我和保罗分手后就没和别人同居过
It's a big adjustment.
很难适应
Okay. So, think about it and then say yes.
好吧 考虑一下然后答应我
Congrats on that editor gig.
恭喜你得到编辑工作
You get to tell the writers what to do now.
现在轮到你来使唤作家了
How cool is that? So far, not as cool as I thought.
是不是很棒 没我想的那么棒
We run hundreds of these articles a week
我们一周要登几百篇文章
on the best places to shop in 14 cities
宣传十四座城市的最佳购物去处
and I'm already behind.
我已经落后了
I would love to do a whole bunch for you.
我很乐意为你大显身手
How much does this pay?
薪水是多少
25 cents a word, about 60 bucks per entry.
一个词25美分 大概一条能有60块吧
Can I start with 10 right now and we can go from there?
能先给我每词十美分吗 以后再涨
I need you to do a test piece for free.
你得先无偿写一篇作测验
Then we can see how you do and go from there.
我看看你写的怎么样再说
A test?
测验
It's just a few words of ad copy about a restaurant, right?
不就是几句话给一家餐厅打个广♥告♥吗
It's not advertising.
这可不是做广♥告♥
We curate the best experiences to help our readers
我们为读者提供最顶级的体验
navigate all the choices in their cities.
帮助他们做出最佳选择
What do you want me to write about?
那你想让我写什么
There is a new day spa on 28th Street,
第二十♥八♥大♥街上刚开了家日间水疗中心
200 words. Easy.
两百字 简单
I'm good with words. I was a scrawny gay kid,
我最擅长舞文弄墨 我曾是个瘦弱的小基佬
so I learned early how to use words to protect myself.
因此很早便学会了怎样用文字来保护自己
Writing comes easily for me.
写作对我来说并非难事
You're selling us too hard on this place.
你吹得太天花乱坠了
You know how you're out with a different guy all the time
比方说 你总是和不同的男人约会
and they've all good qualities,
每个男人都有自己的优点
but you like having so many choices
但你喜欢拥有多样的选择
so you're very casual about each of them?
所以你对每个人都不会认真
Write like that. You're not trying to convince anyone.
就那样写 你又不是要说服谁
I'm not out with a different guy all the time.
我才没有一直和不同的男人约
Listen, take a couple of days, maybe take a trip to the day spa.
休息几天 或者去一下那家水疗中心
And then, try again. You'll get it, I know you.
再写一遍 你能行的 我了解你
What's up? Do you want to get a drink and a massage?
怎么了 想不想出去喝一杯做做按♥摩♥
I have to write about this new spa.
我要给一家新水疗中心写推荐
I'm working on this project tonight.
我今晚要赶设计
I need a fit model actually.
需要一位模特
Would you mind if I called Reese?
我打给里斯你会介意吗
Seriously? There's a like a million other models in New York.
不是吧 纽约有上百万个模特呢
Do you have any of their numbers?
那你有他们的电♥话♥吗
Fine, I'll text you his info.
好吧 我把他的联♥系♥方式给你
I shouldn't get so annoyed when people ask me for things.
别人找我帮忙 我不该生气
But right now,
但现在
I need to be with someone who doesn't want anything from me.
我需要找个对我并无所求的人
Be your own boss.
自己做老板
I'm jealous.
我好嫉妒
I need to work for somebody that I'm afraid of
我必须给我害怕的人打工
or I'll never get anything done.
不然我注定一事无成
How's Amy? Who?
艾米咋样了 谁
Can I ask you a question?
我能问你个问题吗
Yeah, you don't need to ask.
当然 这还用说
Do you ever worry that you have too much sex?
你会不会担心自己滚床单太多
Like, there's a line that you can cross
会不会担心一旦过火
where you become... A man whore?
你就成了 男妓吗
I guess, yeah. No.
大概吧 不会
That's it, just no?
就一个"不"就完了
Who the fuck cares how much sex I have?
谁他妈在乎我滚多少次床单
One day I'm gonna be married and I'll pop out a couple of rugrats
有一天我会结婚 生下几个小屁孩
and I'll be old and fat and bald,
变得又老又胖还谢顶
but now is the time to spread my seed.
但现在正是我撒种的季节啊
But you don't feed bad about it at all? Why would I?
你心里完全没有愧疚感吗 为啥要愧疚
Dude, I am already wasted. What have you got going on tonight?
我已经喝醉了 你今晚有啥计划吗
I have to check out a massage spa that I'm gonna write about,
我要去一家按♥摩♥水疗中心 找点灵感
and then I have a date later.
晚点还有个约会
Nice.
不错啊
A massage sounds so good right now.
按♥摩♥听起来超爽的
Do you want to get a massage?
你想去按♥摩♥一下吗
Hell yes.
必须的
Well, come in.
进来啊
Don't just stand there. I've never really done this before.
别傻站在那儿 我从没干过这种事
Done what? Been with a guy?
做哪种事 和男人一起吗
No, I had a boyfriend all through high school.
不是的 我高中有男朋友
I've just never been to a stranger's apartment before.
我只是从没在陌生人家里约过
You're not gonna kill me, are you?
你不会杀了我吧 会吗
I haven't killed anyone yet.
我还没杀过人
We all have our first times.
谁都有第一次
Do you have anything to drink?
有什么喝的吗
Are you old enough to drink?
你到能喝酒的年龄了吗
Like a coke? No, just beer.
可乐之类的 没有 只有啤酒
I'll take a beer.
那就来瓶啤酒
I don't want to corrupt a minor.
我可不想带坏未成年人
I'm not a minor, I'm 19.
我成年了 都十九岁了
I can't give you beer.
反正不给你啤酒
Look at me.
看着我
Why are you attracted to me?
为什么看上我了呢