I'm gonna take off.
那我先走了
How did things go with Reese?
跟里斯进展如何
He was just what I needed.
他正是我需要的人
Is he being weird? A little.
他是不是有点奇怪 有一点
I think I'm addicted to SoulCycle.
我好像对动感单车上瘾了
You're just in love with Tyler.
你只是爱上了泰勒
I could have Tyler if I wanted.
我要想搞泰勒早就搞了
What? You don't think I could?
怎么了 你觉得我做不到吗
Do you want me to be honest?
你想听实话吗
Tommy, you are my best friend.
汤米 你是我最好的朋友
Of course I don't want you to be honest,
我当然不想听你说实话
I want you to tell me what I want to hear.
我希望你只说我想听的话
It's just a really good spin class,
都怪这个赞爆的单车课
it makes everyone's hormones go crazy.
让大家的荷尔蒙狂飙
It is not just a spin class, it's a lifestyle.
这不只是堂单车课 这是种生活方式
Do you think I'm unhappy?
你觉得我不快乐吗
Do you want me to be honest? No.
想听实话吗 不想
Where is this coming from?
你怎么会问这个
Do you think sex can be a destructive force?
你觉得性♥爱♥会毁了我们吗
I mean, can it cause unhappiness or is it just a symptom of it?
性♥爱♥让人难过还是难过只是性♥爱♥的症状罢了
Jesus, are you okay?
老天 你没事吧
I don't know. I met someone who kinda got in my head.
不知道 我遇到了一个让我忘不了的人
I think sex is just sex.
我认为性♥爱♥只是性♥爱♥
It can be used for good and for evil,
有好也有坏
but mostly it's a basic animal instinct
但多数情况下 它是种动物本能
and we've built society on the idea of controlling it.
而我们为了控制本能 建立了社会
You went way too big for me there.
别说我听不懂的大道理
Well then yeah, sex can be a destructive force.
是的 性♥爱♥有可能是毁灭性的
But only because of the way we deal with it,
但那只是因为我们没有正确对待它
not because it's inherently bad.
不是因为性♥爱♥本身不好
Okay, that's enough honesty.
好吧 实话听够了
Do you want to get a drink?
要去喝一杯吗
No, I'm gonna pass.
不去了
Ordering in tonight? No.
今晚点外卖♥♥吗 不了
I'm gonna wait and see what Josh's plans are.
我要先看乔什有什么安排
Wow, this guy has tamed the beast, huh? We'll see.
那男的驯服了一头淫兽啊 等着瞧吧
What are you doing here?
你怎么来了
Oh God, did I give you guys an STD?
天哪 我让你们染上性病了吗
No. Wait, what? Do you have something? No.
没有 等等 你有什么病吗 没有
I just came to see you. I'm kind of at work.
我是来见你的 我还在上班
I know. I want to show you something.
我知道 我要给你看个东西
Okay.
好
You inspired me.
你给了我灵感
Great. You were right. I just needed to do it.
很好啊 你说得对 我确实该尝试
That's awesome.
棒极了
Really good job.
真的很棒
Listen, they don't really like us to socialize
听着 他们真的不喜欢看到
when we're on the floor,
我们工作时间聊天
they're pretty uptight about it actually.
他们对这个神经过敏
Do you want to buy anything?
你想买♥♥点什么吗
No, I just wanted to show you this.
不了 我就想给你看看这个
It's great.
衣服很棒
Do you want to come over this weekend?
你这周末要不要来
This weekend is really busy, can I text you?
我这周末挺忙的 到时候给你发短♥信♥吧
Okay. Yeah, text then.
行 那就发短♥信♥吧
Cool, see ya.
好 再见
I really and truly hate you. I'm so glad you came over.
我真是恨死你了 很高兴你来了
I don't want to be here.
我根本不想来
No, really, you're the most charming man I've ever slept with.
真的 你是我睡过的最帅的男人
I haven't been able to have sex. What do you mean?
我现在都无法做♥爱♥了 啥意思
Sex was my favorite thing in the whole world.
做♥爱♥是我在这世界上最爱做的事情
It like, flips a switch and turns my brain off.
就像关掉大脑的开关
All the voices go silent and I'm just not thinking anymore.
一切都清净了 我也不用思考了
I get that.
我懂
And ever since you got in my head,
自从你钻进了我脑子里
I can't find the switch,
我就找不到那个开关了
I'm thinking about what I'm doing.
我一直思考自己在干什么
You've ruined the best thing in my life.
你毁掉了我这辈子最爱做的事情
Are you asking for an apology? I don't think it matters.
你是想让我道歉吗 没必要了
I'd like you to take it back
我很想让你把话收回去
but I doubt you have a vegan time machine.
但估计你没有素食者时光机吧
What did you say the other day that you thought I was unhappy?
你那天为啥要说我并不快乐
Because you are. How do you know?
因为这是事实 你怎么知道的
Is that why you're here? You're wrong.
你就为这个来的吗 你错了
Okay, I'm wrong.
行 我错了
Good. Great.
很好 很好
So, why did you say it?
那你到底为什么要这么说
Because it's true, you reek of misery.
因为这是事实 你浑身都散发着悲伤的味道
You hate your job, you hate your life
你讨厌你的工作 厌恶你的生活
and you probably hate your friends.
估计还嫌弃你的朋友
And you get fucked up and you do drugs
你喝得烂醉 还要吸毒
and have unprotected sex thinking that maybe,
没有措施就做♥爱♥ 心里想着
if you just leave it all in someone else's hands, you'll be fine.
也许把一切交给别人 你就不会有事
Or you'll get a sign.
或者你会得到启示
Or maybe someone's gonna stop you.
或者有人会来阻止你
What someone? Who knows?
谁会来 谁知道呢
God, Vishnu,
上帝 毗瑟挐[印度教主神之一]
Milton Friedman.
米尔顿·佛里德曼[货币供应学派代表人物]
Whatever you believe in,
不管你信仰什么
you're waiting for it to tell you if you're good or bad.
你都在等别人告诉你 你到底是好是坏
And in the meantime, you're not taking any responsibility.
与此同时 你做出不负责任的举动
What makes you think you know this about me?
你以为你很了解我吗
Tell me I'm wrong. You're wrong!
那你说我哪里说错了 你就是说错了
Every bone of my body says you're wrong. Not every bone.
我身上的每根骨头都说你错了 并不是
So, what are you gonna do with your new creation?
你要拿你的新作品干什么呢
I don't know, it was fun to make
不知道 设计起来挺有意思的
but one piece doesn't really do anything for me.
可是一件作品不足以成大事啊
Done eating? Yeah.
吃完了吗 嗯
You want dessert? Yeah.
要不要来点甜点 好啊
Leave it.
扔那儿吧
I want you to fuck me like you fucked that kid the other night.
我要你像那晚操那小子一样操♥我♥
You mean pound you like I don't care what it feels like for you?
让我不顾及你的感受猛攻你吗
Yeah. So animal. Okay.
没错 就要那种兽♥性♥ 好
Oh no.
天
Grandma's vase. Honey, I'm so sorry.
我外婆的花瓶 宝贝对不起
I can't believe how stupid we were.
咱怎么能这么蠢
What, why did we have to do it in here?
为啥非要在这里干
Sorry, grandma.
外婆对不起
Why are you attracted to me? I wish I knew.
你为啥喜欢我 我也想知道
This makes no sense to me. Where could this possibly go?
我真是想不透 咱俩能有什么结果
Come here. I've got to get out of here.
过来 我得走了
I said, come here.
我让你过来
I missed you. Which one of us are you talking to?
我好想你 你说的是我还是我弟弟
I'm still recovering from my day, do you want anything to drink?
我累了一天还没歇够 你要喝点什么吗
Yes, please. How was your day?
好啊 谢了 你今天过得咋样
Let's not talk about our days. Why not?
还是别聊这个了吧 为什么
It's just so ordinary.
这话题太寻常了
Though I'm happy to hear you had a rough day.
不过听你说今天过得很累 我很开心
I was beginning to wonder if I was gonna hear back from you.
我还担心你不会再联♥系♥我了呢
I'm sorry I didn't text you sooner,
抱歉没及时回你短♥信♥
I didn't know when I'd be done with work
我也不知道自己什么时候能忙完
but I wanted to see you too.
但我也很想见你
Josh, listen.
乔什 听我说
No, it isn't uh oh. Well, hopefully.
不是坏消息 但愿如此
I'm ready for this, I made up my mind.
我准备好了 我已经想清楚了
Ready for what?
准备好什么了
A relationship.
确定关系
I want a boyfriend
我想找个男朋友
and maybe a husband.
也许能发展成老公
No, I know we just met,
我知道我们才认识