Oh my God, start your own label,
那还用问 当然是创立自己的品牌
go on Project Runway, show at Fashion Week.
去参加天桥风云 在时装周展示你的作品
It's not that easy. Yes it is.
没那么简单 很简单啊
If it didn't work, they wouldn't keep putting it on TV.
要是没用的话 电视就不会整天播了
Will tells me I just need to do it, too.
威尔也让我放手去做
I think I should wait and
我想等一等
build my portfolio and relationships.
先打造自己的设计系列并发展人脉
I think you should do what you're good at and what makes you happy.
你应该做自己擅长并且让你开心的事
Am I good at this?
我擅长这个吗
Since I've put all of my energy into my sex blog,
自从我把全部精力放在性事博客上
I haven't written a word of my novel.
我的小说一个字都没写出来
That was the first thing that was going to change.
首先要改变的就是这件事
Maybe the blog is why bad Alex has gotten out of control.
或许正是博客让贱♥人♥亚历克斯越来越猖狂
The more adventures I have,
我艳遇越多
the more popular it is.
博客就越火
But people were reading my life like it was porn.
可是大家都把我的生活当做小黄书来读
So much thought goes into it,
我写了那么多深刻的反思
but in the end it's just spank material.
可最终却沦为了撸管用的
You called a plumber?
你叫了水管工吗
Yeah, the shower's all fucked up.
对 淋浴坏了
Let me take a look at your pipes.
让我看看你家管道
Your drain is clogged up.
是下水道堵了
I'm gonna need to get out my snake.
我得把我的管道通条[大蛇]拿出来
Okay.
好的
You shave your pubes?
你刮阴毛吗
What?
什么
No, because that can clog up the drain pretty good.
因为那玩意儿也可能堵塞下水道
Oh, huh, yeah, I do.
我有刮
Well, I trim mine, makes everything look a lot bigger.
我也会刮 衬托我二弟的雄伟
See that?
看到没有
It looks good.
确实很雄伟
It's hard enough to get my girlfriend to take care of this so
让我女朋友给我口已经够难了
I don't want to get hair stuck in her teeth, you know, so.
我不想再让毛毛卡在她牙缝里 你懂的
When was the last time she took care of you?
她最后一次给你口是什么时候
Her sister's been staying with us, so it's been weeks.
她姐跟我们住一块 所以是几周前的事了
I gotta bust one soon.
是时候来一发了
Alex, are you here?
亚历克斯 你在吗
Being good Alex might be a lot harder than I thought.
做好人亚历克斯 比我想的要难好多
Where is my Henepola statue?
我的德宝法师雕像呢
I don't know whether to be impressed or terrified.
我是该感动呢还是害怕呢
How did you find me?
你是怎么找到我的
Give it up. You took it from my night stand and I want it back.
别装了 把你从我床头柜上拿走的东西还我
And what do I get in return?
那你拿什么跟我换
I left those for you, so you could remember my scent.
这个是我送给你的 想让你记住我的味道
Yeah. I don't live in the hippie world where you just
我的世界跟你们嬉皮士圈子不同
trade things because you feel like it.
不像你们想换就换
No, you live in the banker world where everything has a price
你们银行家的世界里每样东西都有价格
and you take what you want anyway.
你们还不是想要什么就拿
Okay, I'll find it myself.
好吧 我自己找
Your things mean a lot to you.
你很看重自己的东西嘛
This thing does.
这个雕塑很重要
You know, you're a total cliché.
其实你就是个大俗人
Žižek Are you a vegan too?
齐泽克 你该不会还是素食主义者吧
Since I was 15.
从十五岁起就是
You think you're so original,
你觉得自己是那么特别
that you're doing your own thing?
总是我行我素
You're just a clone of a different kind.
其实你只是另外一种性无能罢了
You're more of a conformist than I am.
你比我更墨守成规
Oh, so now you think you know me? Yeah.
你现在很了解我是吧 是的
You didn't ask me a single question about myself last night.
你昨晚没有问过任何关于我的事
You're completely self-absorbed.
你是个彻头彻尾的自恋狂
I'm not self-absorbed, I just don't care.
我并不是自恋 只是不在乎
You're everything that's wrong with the world in one person.
你就是世间种种异常的集♥合♥体
An entitled gay white boy trying to consume as much as you can
养尊处优的白人同志男孩尽情挥霍
so you don't feel anything real.
好让自己脱离现实
And you're a stinky smelly hippie klepto.
你个臭气熏天的嬉皮士偷窃狂
And you're a stalker. You're a psycho.
你个跟踪狂 你个脑残
Give up yet?
放弃了吗
That was from Beltane!
这是五月节的纪念
Something in mind?
想要点纪念品吗
I'll give you something in mind.
这就给你来点难以忘怀的
You sure you're not a bottom?
你确定不是受吗
If you're gonna do it, do it.
要插快插
If you're not, get up and let me drive.
不然就起开 换我插
Where are you going? Condom.
你去哪 戴套
You didn't use one last night, did you?
你昨晚就没用对吧
You don't remember?
你不记得了
Oh, so that's what you're like.
对啊 你什么事记得
Well, maybe I did and maybe I didn't.
也许用了 也许没用
I guess I haven't decided if I'm using one now.
不过我还没决定现在用不用
You're just gonna have to take your chances.
你只能赌一把了
You're so much hotter when you're not talking.
你闭嘴会更性感
I'm gonna cum inside you, you want that? Yeah.
我要射在你里面 想要吗 想
Do you want it all up in you and get you pregnant? Do it.
全射进去然后怀孕吗 快干
My sperm will be inside you.
我的精♥液♥会留在你体内
I'm HIV positive. What?
我艾滋病阳性 你说什么
Isn't that what you want? Are you serious?
这不就是你想要的吗 你说真的吗
Well, I might be, you never asked. You're psychotic.
我可能是 你又没问 你这个疯子
Did I hurt you with my big hard dose of reality?
我又直又硬的真话伤到你了吗
Where are you going? I'm leaving.
你要去哪 离开这儿
You take better care of your things than you do yourself.
你在乎你东西的程度远胜过在乎自己
Does this look like the body of someone
我这惹♥火♥身♥材♥
who doesn't take care of himself?
像是不在乎自己吗
Maybe on the outside.
也许表面上如此
On the inside, it looks like a very unhappy person.
但是内心深处 你肯定很不快乐
Whatever, you have an Occupy Wall Street poster on your wall.
随便咯 你墙上还贴着占领华尔街的海报呢
You're the definition of clueless.
你就是白♥痴♥的代名词
Oh my God.
天哪
We stayed in bed all day. Will's gonna be home soon.
我们在床上待了一整天 威尔就要到家了
We can pick up where we left off this morning.
那我们可以继续今早中断的活动
We have dinner plans. Oh, okay.
我俩要去吃晚餐 那好吧
Back to real life then.
回到现实吧
I had an amazing day. Yeah, me too.
我度过了奇妙的一天 我也是
We should do it again sometime? Yeah, maybe.
我们找时间再约 好啊 也许可以
You want to give me your number? Okay
能把你的号♥码给我吗 好啊
Hey, sorry I'm late.
对不起 我来晚了
We're both here.
我们人到齐了
Thank you. Thanks.
谢谢 谢谢
I was really happy to hear from you so quickly.
你那么快就回复 真是太让我高兴了
So many people play games, you know.
好多人都要先玩玩
Like, no calling for three days.
比如三天都不打电♥话♥
Yeah, I think I broke the rules, didn't I?
那我违反规则了是不是
Do people still read that? What?
人们现在还读那个吗 读什么
The rules.
规则啊
It was really popular a few years ago,
前些年很流行的
it was like a guidebook to dating
约会指南之类的
and it told you how to play the games,
各种攻略说得很详细
how to be a good girl and stuff.
比如好妹子是如何炼成的
Okay, so if I didn't play the game,
如果我没照游戏规则来
does that make me a good girl or a bad girl?
那我算是好妹子还是坏妹子呢
I'm pretty sure that by calling me so soon,
我觉得你这么快就联♥系♥我
that makes you a bad girl.
肯定是个坏妹子
Hey, it's just a stupid book.
不过是本脑残书而已
So, what do you do?
对了 你是做什么的呢
Can we not talk about work at all? Would you mind?
咱能不谈工作吗 你不介意吧
Sure. I was just talking to my best friend
当然 我刚刚才和我好朋友聊到
about how everyone in New York,
纽约的这些人
it's like the first or second question when you meet someone,
所有人初次见面都最先问到这问题
how weird it is that we define ourselves that way.
我们为什么要如此定义自己 真是奇怪
Yeah. Then it's always followed by where did you go to school?
没错 接下来就要问你在哪儿上的学