what have you done for me lately?
你最近为我做了些什么
They fire people all the time over there,
他们那儿一直都在解雇人
it's part of the culture.
都成了企业文化的一部分
This kind of reminds me of the night of that party in college.
这让我想起了大学里那个派对之夜
Of course it does.
当然了
Everybody wanted you in college.
在大学 大家都想要你
You know, there really is a whole power thing tied up in sex.
性♥爱♥真的有一股强大的力量
Having you on your knees in front of me was such a rush,
你跪在我面前真是让我爽翻了
I will never forget.
我永远也忘不了
Well, I need something again.
我又有求于你了
And you're willing to do what for it?
你愿意为它做什么
Anything you want.
你想做什么就做什么
Still feels almost as good.
还是感觉很爽
Morgan Feathers.
摩根·费瑟斯
I haven't heard that name in years.
我好几年都没听过这个名字了
She's back and she's starting a new publishing empire.
她回来了 而且建立了一个新的出版帝国
Kind of like Arianna Huffington but without the accent
有点像阿里安娜·赫芬顿 但没有口音
or the gay ex-husband bank-rolling.
或者说没有同志前夫的资助
Okay, come to think of it,
想了一下
nothing like Arianna Huffington.
其实不像阿里安娜·赫芬顿
Can you introduce me? God, no!
你能把我介绍给她吗 天啊 不行
I'm just giving you the information.
我只给你提供信息
What you do with it is up to you.
你要怎么做是你的事
Would you have written about me?
你会写我吗
What do you mean?
什么意思
You know what I mean.
你懂我的意思
If I had let you blow me, here in the bathroom.
比方说 你在这儿的厕所里口了我
Look, I don't know what you're talking about.
我不知道你在说什么
Well, Jared Silverman did say a few other things about you.
杰瑞德·西尔弗曼还说了些关于你的其他事
And what did he say?
他说什么了
He told me to read your blog.
他让我读你的博客
What blog?
什么博客
He sent me the link.
他已经把链接发给我了
Looks like you're putting all your energy into writing porn now.
看来你把全部精力都用来写小黄文了
I know Jared thinks that I write that but it is not me.
杰瑞德以为那是我写的 但并不是
I believe him and I don't think it's very good for us
我相信他 而且我觉得把同志群体
to make gays look oversexed like that.
写得这样纵欲无度并不好
I'm not writing about gays, I'm just writing about me.
我没写别的同志 我写的只是我自己
And it's the only honest writing I can do right now
只有写博客才能让我真诚对待自己
and I am not ashamed of it.
我并不觉得羞耻
And Jared Silverman has a tiny dick.
还有 杰瑞德·西尔弗曼的老二小得可怜
That's how he is in bed.
他的床上功夫就这样
Can I help you?
有什么能帮您的
Yeah, I'm Alex, what's your name?
我叫亚历克斯 你呢
Joseph Patrick.
约瑟夫·帕特里克
Hi, Joseph.
你好 约瑟夫
I was hoping I could get five minutes with Morgan Feathers.
我想见一下摩根·费瑟斯 五分钟就够了
I'm a writer for Gawker
我是掴客的写手
and Harris Whitman sent me over.
哈里斯·惠特曼介绍我来的
You know Harris? Yeah.
你认识哈里斯 是的
Let me see if I can get you in.
我看看能不能帮你安排
There's a writer here to see you.
有个作家想见你
Did you get my blueberry juice?
我要的蓝莓汁买♥♥了吗
Sorry, I didn't want to leave the phones while you're here.
抱歉 你人在这里 我得接电♥话♥
Forward the phones.
转接到你手♥机♥上啊
Get it. Really, how hard is it to multitask?
快去买♥♥ 真是的 兼顾一下能有多难
Sorry, she's booked for today.
抱歉 她今天排满了
Can you leave your clips here with me
能把资料留给我吗
and we'll call you and set something up?
到时我们电♥话♥沟通
Okay.
好
I'll walk out with you.
我跟你一起出去
Is there a bathroom on this floor?
这层楼有厕所吗
Oh, just through the doors.
穿过那些门就是
I'll show you myself but I have to get a juice from downstairs.
我应该带你去 但我得下楼买♥♥果汁
I got it, thanks.
知道了 谢谢
Hello?
你好
I'm sorry to barge in, there was no one out there.
抱歉 外面没人 我就自己进来了
What can I do for you?
你有什么事吗
I've been at Gawker for two years
我在掴客工作了两年
but I recently left to do more freelance work.
不过最近离职了 打算做自♥由♥撰稿人
I love your new site
我喜欢你的新网站
and I really want to get in the mix.
我真的很想参与进来
Oh, thank you, you're bold. Sit down.
谢谢 你很有胆量 坐吧
Thank you. Sure.
谢谢 不客气
Are those your clips? Yeah.
这是你写的东西 是的
Oh my God, paper.
天啊 纸质的呢
I love paper. My eyes get strained after reading that screen.
我喜欢纸 每天盯着屏幕 眼睛都快瞎了
Well, you've definitely nailed the harsh truth
你对生活在纽约的年轻单身族
about being young and single and in New York City
所要面对的残酷现实 描写得十分到位
and I admire your heart but this...
我欣赏你的勇气 但是
it's not right for this site.
这不太适合我们网站
Why not? Have you read our site?
为什么 你读过我们网站的文章吗
Yeah, it's exactly who I want to be writing for,
读过 我就想为你们网站撰稿
smart women trying to have it all.
知性女性努力追求成功
Your 4:30 is here early and your nanny wants to know
你四点半约的人提早到了 还有你的保姆问
if she should stay late to put the baby to bed or
她是多留一会儿把孩子哄睡
if you want me to go to your apartment and do it tonight.
还是我今晚到你家把孩子哄睡
Okay, could you just keep her on hold
知道了 你先让她别挂
because we're almost done here.
我们马上就好
Thank you.
谢谢
He's wearing fringes, how cute is he?
他穿着流苏呢 萌吧
I love my gays, oh my God.
哎妈呀 我爱死这些同志了
My first assistant, this is a long time ago,
我的第一任助理 那是很久之前了
we used to have these offices down on Varick Street
我们以前的办公室在瓦里克街
and he was hilarious.
他可好玩了
During lunch, he would like, go to the peers and have sex
他会趁午休时 跑去嘿♥咻♥
and come back and tell me these most amazing stories.
回来之后再把这些劲爆的故事讲给我听
I mean, they were unbelievable,
真是太难以置信了
I'm like, I was obsessed.
我听得难以自拔
Now, he's like, oh,
结果现在他张口闭口都是
I'm getting married, I'm having a baby
我要结婚了 要有孩子了
and so he's not exactly the same fun that he used to be.
没有以前那么有趣了
But for you, you can't be so honest in this business.
但对你来说 在这行你不能太真诚
I need ten things that are going to inspire my reader
我需要十件事来激励读者
and give them hope.
给他们希望
And then, I need them to click on an ad.
还得让他们去点广♥告♥
Yeah, that's not really what I do. Yeah.
我的确不太擅长这些 是啊
If you change your mind, we don't pay but you know,
要是你改变主意 我们虽然不会给你钱
you can send me anything and we'll see
但你可以把写的东西发给我
if we can get you published.
看看能不能出版它
Thanks.
谢谢
Constanza. Como esta mi bebe?
康斯坦萨 你好啊 宝贝[西语]
Did she make a pooper?
她拉粑粑了吗
I hope I didn't get you in trouble.
希望没给你惹麻烦
She seemed happy.
她很高兴
It all worked out for you.
你已经成功了
Well, it was nice to meet you.
很高兴认识你
I'll walk you out.
我送你出去
Oh, God, I'm so stressed out.
老天 真是累死我了
Morgan Feathers' office.
摩根·费瑟斯办公室
Sure, hold on, I'll transfer you.
好的 请稍等 我会帮你转达
Yes, Morgan, I know how to multitask.
没错 摩根 老娘知道如何兼顾
I'm always annoyed to get long texts.
我一直很反感收到长篇文本短♥信♥
And there's a reason they invented emoji.
人类发明表情是有原因的
Why write a paragraph when you can just make a face?
明明发个表情就可以 为什么要写一大段呢
But I had so much I had to say to Josh and I needed to see him.
但我有太多话要对乔什说 我得见他
I have to find the right words
我得想好措辞
so he'll know he can take me seriously.
让他知道我是认真的
Can we stop at the deli?
能去趟熟食店吗
Yes, I need a coconut water.
可以 我得来杯椰子汁