I don't know. You're my type, I guess.
不知道 大概我喜欢你这类型的吧
Why do you want to hook up with me?
你又为啥想跟我搞呢
I just want the experience.
体验一下
What's your name? John Bissen.
你叫什么名字 约翰·比森
What are you majoring in? Prelaw.
主修什么 法律预科
You should rethink that.
你应该重新考虑
Why are you putting your clothes back on?
你穿衣服干嘛
I can't have sex with you.
我不能跟你做
I'm not cute enough? No.
我不够可爱吗 不是
I mean no, it's not that.
不是你不可爱
You don't need experience. Yeah, sure.
你不需要这种体验 随便你
Sorry they only had the couple's massage room. I don't care.
抱歉 只剩情侣房♥了 无所谓啊
Uh, are you leaving your underwear on, or?
内♥裤♥是穿着还是...
Well, you're not supposed to.
按理说不应该穿
I don't care.
无所谓了
You're an awesome friend.
你真是我的好基友
I'm really gonna miss you.
我一定会很想你的
I just left Gawker, not New York.
我只是离开掴客 又不是离开纽约
You like it hard? Huh, yes, very hard.
用力点吗 好 多用点力
So, how do you want me?
你想让我怎么做
Down to my underwear? I guess that'd be good.
只留条内♥裤♥吗 那样最好
Cool. I didn't know you did this.
酷 我不知道你还做设计
Well, it's a new direction for me.
这是我的新方向
I'm all yours.
任你吩咐
The worst part about being a writer is the over-thinking.
当作家最不好的一点就是会想太多
Sometimes, words fill up my head so much
有时候 脑子里想的太多
they just start pouring out of my mouth.
禁不住脱口而出
Dude, can I ask you a question? Right now?
亲 能问你个问题吗 现在吗
Do you worry that they're like, sex-trafficked or something?
你说她们会不会是被强迫卖♥♥淫的
It's good money, honey. Relax.
我们赚很多钱的 亲 你想多了
Okay.
好吧
You tip us well, okay?
多给点小费 好吗
You take care of me, I'll take care of you.
把我伺候舒服 自然小费多多
How long have you been doing this?
你做这行多久了
It's my first time doing it for myself.
这是我头一次给自己做
We usually have a team where I work.
我们通常都是团队合作的
I give them drawings and they come back as clothes.
我把图稿给他们 他们按图做衣服
I like being a part of this process,
我很高兴能参与这个过程
where you can feel what you're doing on me.
你能感受到你在我身上的动作
It's amazing to be able to see how it drapes on you.
这件衣服在你身上太好看了
So much better than just drawing.
比图稿上好多了
You're breathing in my clothes.
你和我的衣服融为一体
I guess maybe your underwear is in the way, a bit.
我觉得你的内♥裤♥有点碍事
Take them off of me if you want.
如果你想脱就帮我脱吧
This is what you were drawing?
这就是你的设计
This is fantastic! Now it lays right.
真了不起 这样才对
I love this.
我喜欢
You're a genius. Thank you.
你真是个天才 谢谢
In fact, I think it's so perfect
其实 我觉得这已是完美之作
it's not meant to be worn with anything else.
其他什么也不要穿了
Guys, guys! Can we take this off first?
两位 能不能先把这衣服脱了
I don't want to get it messed up.
我不想把它弄脏
Did you enjoy that?
享受吗
I'm pretty sure I did.
很享受
I don't know if I made you straighter
我不知道是我把你变直了
or if you made me gayer so... Both, I think.
还是你把我变弯了 两者都有吧
You want to grab a hot slice?
想不想吃块辣披萨
I can't, I have a date.
不行 我有约
You're getting it twice in one day, you're my hero.
你一天能来两发 真是英雄
Table or bathroom?
在桌子上还是去卫生间
Well, we've already broken all the rules already
既然我们已经打破了所有规矩
so let's just go straight for the bathroom.
那我们就直接去卫生间吧
You want to just get out of here?
你现在就想走
Yeah, actually.
对
I don't know if my stomach can take
一周之内连吃两顿"从头到尾"
nose-to-tail dining twice in one week.
我不知道我的胃受不受得了
I love the food at that restaurant,
我喜欢那家餐馆的食物
but the chef is definitely an egotarian.
但那厨师一定是个"自我主义者"
What's that? Egotarian?
那是什么 自我主义者吗
It's the food-trend that's taking over New York.
那是席卷纽约的餐饮新风潮
It's all about the chef's ego,
吃什么完全取决于厨师
not about what you actually might want to eat.
与你真正想吃什么无关
I thought I was the only person who felt that way.
我还以为我是唯一这么想的人
No, sometimes, you want to eat something you've actually heard of.
不 有时你想吃自己听说过的东西
We make a good match then.
那我们俩挺配的
So, should we go back to your place then?
那我们要不要去你家
Um, I don't think we can. How about yours?
恐怕不行 去你家呢
Uh, we could just duck into an alley.
我们潜进巷子里就行了
Or just do it against a building?
还是壁咚一下就开搞
Do you want to walk for a bit?
你想不想散散步
So you do want to have a date, now.
看来你真想约会
I want to get to know you.
我想了解你
What do you do?
你是做什么的
I'm an architect.
我是个建筑师
Really? I'm swooning a bit.
真的吗 我有点晕
You shouldn't. We're all a little crazy.
晕什么 我们都是疯子
Have I seen anything you've designed?
我见过你设计的建筑吗
I could show you something, we're not far.
我可以带你去看看 离这儿不远
Are you watching me piss, dude?
你在看我尿尿吗 哥们
If you're gonna get drunk and piss in public,
你喝多了随地小便
it's my civic duty to shame you by watching.
那我就该盯到你羞愧
Nice dick. Yeah?
鸡♥巴♥不错 是吗
You're into dick? Yeah.
你喜欢带把儿的 没错
You live around here? Yeah.
你住这附近吗 是的
Where are you from?
你是哪里人
Here. Manhattan?
这里 曼哈顿吗
My whole life. Fieldston, Columbia.
土生土长 菲尔德斯顿学院 哥大
Just two years away for grad school. Where was that?
只有读研离开了两年 在哪读
New Haven.
纽黑文
You are kind of perfect.
你简直完美
I'm really not.
我真没有
Well, I didn't go to any fancy schools
我没上过什么好大学
and I'm an unemployed writer.
只是名待业作家
You're awfully cute, though.
但你很帅
Is that all you're looking for? It's a good start.
你就只看脸吗 先看脸嘛
I don't want to miss something important
如果要和你上♥床♥
if I just jump into bed with you. Like what?
我可不想只看脸 比如
I don't know, isn't that how this is supposed to work?
不知道 但要交往下去不能只看脸
I think dating is from another era,
我觉得约会是上个时代的事了
when virginity had to be protected.
那时人们还守身如玉
Or just before antibiotics.
或者是抗生素发明之前
Yeah. People should just sleep together
没错 人们应该先睡在一起
and then see what sort of connection develops organically.
再看看会发展出怎样的关系
Oh, that explains you picking me up in the bathroom.
所以你才勾引我进厕所
Whoa, I picked you up? You followed me in.
我勾引你吗 明明是你跟着我进去的
You signaled me to follow you.
你暗示我跟你进去
No, I just had to pee.
不 我只是想撒尿
Oh, so I'm the slut.
那是我放荡咯
You stuck your hand down my pants,
你把手伸进我裤子
I was a perfect gentleman.
我可没动手动脚
You're very smooth.
你很绅士
Just be real with me.
请你坦诚待我
Okay.
行
I love walking through the city at night.
我喜欢夜晚在城市里散步
Me too.
我也是
It's easy to feel like you own the place
你很容易觉得自己拥有这个地方
when there's no one else out.
因为外面没什么人
It's like a movie set, we're just two characters
就像电影场景 我们是两名角色
and this great city is our epic backdrop.
而这座大城市是我们的宏大背景
It's why I wanted to be an architect.
所以我想当建筑师