Sunday night is the best night to go out.
周日晚上是出去玩的绝佳时机
It's also the day we perform our favorite rituals.
也是做自己最喜欢的事的时间
The Sunday New York Times,
周日版的《纽♥约♥时♥报♥》
brunch, church, family supper.
早午餐 去教堂 和家人吃晚饭
But lately, I've developed a new Sunday ritual.
不过最近 我周日有了新的事情
Sunday night is different than the rest of the week.
周日晚上与其他任何时间都不同
It says I know what's coming tomorrow
人们知道周一有什么在等着自己
and I need the weekend to last longer.
所以想把周末过得久一点
Some of the best times of my life
我生命中最美好的时光
have happened while I was avoiding something else.
有些是用来躲避其他一些事
Oh my god.
我的天
Jamie, what are you doing here?
洁米 你来干什么
It wasn't supposed to be a surprise.
有什么好吃惊的
Why don't you ever pick up your phone?
你怎么不接电♥话♥
I guess you were expecting someone else?
看来你在等别人咯
No, no one else.
不 没别人
You just always answer the door naked? Yep.
你总是光着身子开门吗 没错
Do mom and dad know you're here?
爸爸妈妈知道你来这儿吗
They freak out if they don't know where I'm having dinner.
他们不知道我在哪吃饭就会抓狂
Mom says she hasn't talked to you in three weeks.
妈妈说你有三周没和她说话了
Did you come to check up on me?
你是来查我岗的吗
No, I just need to get away and have some fun.
不 我只是需要远离他们找点乐子
Are you sure you don't need to get that?
你确定不开门吗
I'm sure it's the wrong buzzer. It happens all the time.
他肯定找错门了 这种事常有
It's okay that I'm here, right?
我来这没关系的吧
I don't want to cramp your style. Sure.
我可不想碍着你 当然没关系
I don't know how much I'll be able to hang out though,
不过我不确定能和你出去玩多久
I'm pretty busy.
我很忙的
That's cool, I have a lot of stuff I want to do while I'm here.
没问题 在这儿也有好多事可以做
What's going on in you life.
你最近怎么样
I mean, how are things with you and Lenny?
你和莱尼怎么样了
Over. A few months ago. What happened?
分了 几个月前 发生了什么
I screwed it up, of course.
当然是我搞砸了
What about that other guy, the really hot one. Reese?
另一个呢 特性感的那个 里斯
That's how I screwed it up. Do you still talk to Paul?
就是因为他搞砸的 你还和保罗说话吗
I haven't spoken to Paul since we broke up.
我们分手后就没说过话了
It's been like two years, right?
大概有两年了吧
Two years and four months.
两年零四个月
I always thought you guys were gonna get married.
我一直以为你俩会结婚的
Yeah. We needed to do our own thing for a bit.
是啊 我们需要处理下各自的事情
We might still end up together.
也许最后还会在一起
I need to do my own thing right now.
我现在也要处理下自己的事
Portland is so small I think I might die.
波特兰太小 我都要闷死了
And I wanted to see what it might be like to live here.
而且我也想体验下这儿的生活
New York is fun but it can be a hard place to live.
纽约挺有意思 但也不太好混
Do you want to get a drink?
要不要去喝一杯
What's good on Sunday nights?
周日晚上有啥好去处
I'm actually headed out to meet Tommy and TJ.
我其实正准备去找汤米和TJ
Can I come?
我能一起去吗
It's a gay club.
是个同志夜店
My favorite kind.
我喜欢
There won't be any girls there, next time.
没有女生的 下次吧
Okay. Do you have a spare set of keys?
好吧 有备用钥匙吗
Where are you going?
你要去哪
My friend Zoey always has something fun going on.
我朋友佐伊那一定能找到乐子
You have friends here?
你在这有朋友
I'm happy to see you, Alex.
见到你很高兴 亚历克斯
I'm happy to see you too, Jamie.
我也很高兴 洁米
When I was with Paul, my ex,
当我还跟前任保罗在一起时
we made fun of gay clubs
我俩总是取笑同志夜店
and people who hooked up all the time.
取笑那些不停约炮的人
But even though I've become the kind of person I used to make fun of,
但我还是变成了曾经被自己取笑的那类人
I'm happy to belong to an amazing tribe of outcasts
我很高兴自己成了这种放荡不羁的人
who turned themselves into the popular kids
凭借高端的品味和时尚的风格
by good taste and fashion.
而广受欢迎
It's funny how your perspective changes as you get older.
看法随着年龄变大而改变 真有意思
Happy Sunday. Don't any of these bitches have jobs?
周日快乐 小贱♥人♥ 都不用上班的吗
We all have jobs but we're out drinking.
当然有工作 我们只是出来喝一杯嘛
I've missed you, Alex.
我很想你 亚历克斯
How are you doing?
你怎么样
Why do people keep asking me that? I'm fine.
为什么大家都问我这个呢 我好得很
Can I get you another? Yeah, thanks, Will.
帮你再拿一杯吗 好 谢谢 威尔
Hi. Be right there!
借过 就来了
Excuse you. You just hit me in the face with your purse.
不好意思 你刚用包打了我脸
Oh my God, are you okay? Are you alright?
天哪 你还好吧 不要紧吧
I'm sorry. I'm such a spaz. I'm Lexie.
抱歉 是我太二了 我叫莱克西
Where did you get the bag?
你的包在哪买♥♥的
I got it on Canal Street, obviously, it's amazing.
运河街 必须的 那里棒极了
I lost my wallet in the coat check and
我在存衣处丢了钱包
I live so far away in Brooklyn
家又在离这很远的布鲁克林
and I have so much stuff and I just put it all in my bag
东西又太多 我刚把它们全塞进包里
and then I bump into gorgeous men.
就一头扎进了这群帅哥堆里
Gorgeous gay men. Too gay to make out with me?
帅基佬 基到亲热都不行吗
No. Awesome.
行吧 棒
I feel bad for straight girls sometimes.
我有时很为直女难过
I don't know why, she's clearly having an amazing time.
没有啊 她明明很享受这个时刻
You are so hot.
你好辣
So many packs in there. I love you guys.
肌肉好发达 我爱你们
And you, you know how I feel.
还有你 你懂我的感觉
I mean, I don't pity her or anything but you know,
我是说 我并不是可怜她 但是
straight girls love gay clubs
直女爱来同志夜店
'cause it's safe for them, or whatever.
因为这里对她们相对安全
But it's still a male space
但这里仍然是男人的地盘
and they have to figure out how to exist in it, and it's tricky.
她们还得想办法融入 这可不容易
Even just moving through the space, it's hard.
就连从人群中挤过去都很困难
Yeah, I know, I love the way gay guys move through clubs.
我就喜欢同志可以在夜店间穿梭
It's like we glide by letting our hands guide us.
就像是随着手臂的方向 自♥由♥滑翔
It's called stop and frisk.
这叫拦截搜身
Tommy. What?
汤米 怎么了
Is that racist, TJ?
这种族歧视了吗 TJ
Why are you asking me?
为什么要问我
I think we need more black friends.
咱该交几个黑人朋友
Now, that's racist. No,
这才叫种族歧视 才不是
I just feel like sometimes we only hang out with people like us.
我只是觉得有时候咱只和同类人交往
We should expand our social circles.
应该拓展一下社交圈
Everyone likes hanging out with people just like themselves.
谁都喜欢和自己的同类相处啊
That's why this place has such a strict door.
所以这地方才门禁森严啊
What are you talking about?
你在说什么鬼话
This place is filled with people
这里面全是些
I would never even talk to outside of these walls.
我出门就绝对不会搭理的人
You live in a really small world.
你的世界太狭隘了
Then why do you talk to them here?
那你干嘛还来这儿跟他们瞎扯淡
Because they're hot. That's why we all come here.
因为他们性感啊 不就是因为这个才来的么
God, I haven't seen Will out in ages.
天呐 我好久没见威尔出来浪了
Yeah, well, it's a special occasion.
毕竟今天特殊嘛
What? Accountant holiday?
难不成是会计放假吗
We agreed to our first three-way.
我们决定尝试一下3P
If we can find anyone to do it with.
当然得先找到人才行
Wow. Congratulations?
我要不要恭喜你啊
I just don't want to turn into one of those couples.
我只是不想沦落成那种人
Oh that steal all the available men away
就是把单身基友身边的男人
from their single friends? No,
全抢走的那种 不是啦
couples that are always on the make
是那种渴求性♥爱♥的伴侣
and everyone knows they don't sleep together anymore.
但谁都知道他俩已经很久不做♥爱♥了
Who cares what other people think?
你管别人怎么想干什么
When you stop caring what other people think,
一旦你不在乎别人的想法
it's a slippery slope that ends in a
你就开始走下坡路 最后你只能穿运动裤
Walmart in Arizona with you in sweatpants.
在亚利桑那逛沃尔玛
Well, I think it's great that you guys are trying it.
我很开心你们两个愿意尝试
We'll see.
试试看吧