剧集 | 人力资源(2022) | 导航列表
我们要不要一起祈祷? 因为祈祷是很有意义的
Should we pray together? Because praying can be very meaningful.
拜托你 石像 搞定这个毛衣人 我得去找我妈妈
Please, Rock, deal with this sweater man. I have to find my mama.
唯一的出路就是去经历
The only way out is through.
得了吧 凯斯 祈祷、哭泣、哀伤?
Come on, Keith. Praying, crying, grieving?
这些都是毫无意义的自我放纵行为
They're all just pointless exercises in self-indulgence.
你知道吗 皮特? 你有一张特欠打的嘴巴
You know, Peter, you've got a really sassy mouth.
什么?
What?
我很努力地想对你友善 但你非要这么无礼
I-- I am trying so hard to be nice, but you are so disrespectful.
还有你 阿米尔 你真让我心碎
And, Amir, you, you're breaking my heart, man.
当我心碎的时候 其他的东西也会碎
And when my heart breaks, shit gets broken.
你是在威胁我们吗?
Are-- are you threatening us?
哇 等一下 真的很抱歉
Oh, whoa, whoa, whoa. Wait a minute. I am so sorry.
我看上去具有威胁性吗?
Do I seem threatening?
有点啊
Yeah, you kinda do.
那就好
Well, good!
因为哀伤是生命的自然过程
Because grief is a natural process of life,
如果你不愿意面对它 那亲爱的
and if you don't wanna deal with it, well then, bubbale,
它会亲自上门找你算账!
it's gonna deal with you!
我们应该去找雅拉 现在就去 -好主意 石像
We should go look for Yara. Like, um, now? -Good idea, Rock.
纳比拉 我去找妈妈! -快跑!
Nabilah, I'm going to look for Mama! -Go, go, go!
唯一的出路就是去经历!
The only way out is through! The only way out is through!
唯一的出路就是去经历!
The only way out is through!
谢天谢地 他们终于走了 -你想听听我的看法吗?
Thank God they're finally gone. -Would you like my hot take?
让我猜猜 萝谢尔棒极了 我糟透了 割开我的喉咙
Well, let me guess, Rochelle's a star, I'm the worst, slit my throat,
用酸液溶解我的尸体 下地狱 死不超生
dissolve my body in acid, go to hell, be dead.
我正准备说萝谢尔烂透了
Whoa, whoa, I was just going to opine that Rochelle sucks.
真的吗? -真的 她厚颜无♥耻♥
Really? -It's true! She is shameless.
她隐瞒了他俩的暧昧关系 后来还假装无辜
She lied about their dalliance only to later feign innocence,
然后拿爱情做挡箭牌 也太操蛋了
and then hide behind, what? Love? Oh, fuck that!
没错 谢谢你
Yes. Thank you.
为什么其他人就看不出来 我才是受害者啊?
Okay, why does no one else see that I'm the victim here?
我想那是因为你毁了她一生中 最重大的早午餐会
Well, I imagine it's because you ruined the biggest brunch of her life.
等等 你不是说我既完美又正确吗?
Wait, what happened to me being perfect and right?
那你是希望我告诉你真♥相♥呢 妹子
Well, do you want me to tell you the truth, girlfriend,
还是把你当成 把刘海剪丑了的同事那样对你撒谎?
or lie to you like you're a co-worker who just got terrible bangs?
好啦 我选择愚蠢的真♥相♥
Fine, I'll take the stupid truth.
你们两个都有错!
You were both wrong!
她是个虚伪的荡♥妇♥ 而你是个嫉妒心强的婊♥子♥
She was a mendacious skank and you were a jealous little twat.
我想我只是很生气 大家都为她感到高兴
I-- I guess I was just mad that other people were happy for her.
就像个自私的小宝宝 当然了
Yeah, like a selfish little baby, sure.
不懂啦 你觉得我应该道歉吗?
I dunno, what do you think, should I apologize?
那才是最成熟的做法
That would be the mature thing to do.
然后萝谢尔可能终于会承认自己错了 并且向我道歉
And then maybe Rochelle will finally admit that she was wrong and apologize back to me.
是的 在道歉的同时 最好也期待能够得到对方的道歉
Yes! Yes, it's always best to apologize with the expectation of an apology in return.
宽恕在这方面跟做交易没两样 不是吗?
Forgiveness is quite transactional in that way, isn't it?
没错 正是如此!
Yes, exactly!
等一下 艾米 我是在说反话!
Wait, wait, Emmy, I was being sarcastic!
我知道从我的口音很难分辨出来 但…
I know it's hard to tell with my accent, but it…
她没帮我打开牛奶呢
She never opened my milk.
你知道吗 奶奶? 你吃了糖果之后就不那么可怕了
You know, Teta, you're not so terrifying once you get your candy.
你知道吗 臭丫头? 作为一个臭丫头 你不算太糟
And you know, shit rat, for a rat, you're not so shitty.
这个糖果很好吃 很甜 就像萨菲一样
This candy is good. It's sweet. Mmm, like Safi.
萨菲是什么?
What's Safi?
我现在要去海滩见萨菲了
You know, I have to meet Safi at the beach right now.
什么? -对 好主意!
What? -Yes! Great idea.
重温你的回忆总是让你感觉充满生机
Visiting your memories always makes you feel so alive.
充满生机是好事 充满生机是我们想要的
And alive is good, alive is what we want.
萨菲就在那里
And there's Safi now.
那颗奇怪的歪牙
That weird sideways tooth!
亲爱的 太性感了
Honey, it's sexy.
每次看见他 我的心都会停止跳动
Every time I see him, my heart stops.
还是别说你的心会停止跳动吧
Maybe don't say your heart stops?
对不起 我不能嫁给你
I'm sorry, I can't marry you.
我的家人不允许我这么做
My family forbids it.
那让我恨透你家人了
I hated your family for that.
我记得
I remember.
但后来 你遇到了瓦西姆
But then, you met Wassim.
好吧
Okay, okay, okay.
我不记得你演过《周六夜狂热》 或嫁给了约翰特拉沃尔塔
I don't remember you being in Saturday Night Fever or married to John Travolta,
但这感觉没错
but the vibe is right.
你起初并不喜欢瓦西姆
You did not like Wassim at first.
他太自大了嘛 你才是最棒的
Well, he was too cocky. You were the real star.
但他很善良
But he was kind.
如果我没记错的话 他还是个大屌♥男
And hung like a python, if I remember correctly.
而且我可以对瓦西姆坦诚相待
And I could be honest with Wassim.
瓦西姆…
Wassim…
妞 我很欣赏你在结婚誓言中
Girl, I loved how you told the man
告诉那个男人你不做饭、不洗碗
you didn't cook or do dishes in your wedding vows.
你真是个女汉子
You were a boss.
我只想工作和养育我的孩子
I just wanted to work and love up my babies.
如果你能接受 我就嫁给你
"If you are okay with that, we have a deal."
瞧瞧宝宝阿米尔!
Ooh, look at baby Amir!
你是多么爱那个臭小子啊
How you loved that little turd bird.
谁能想到 他长大后会是个野蛮司机呢?
Who knew he'd grow up to be such an aggressive driver?
这些孩子让你感到非常自豪
Those kids made you so proud.
但我们永远不会告诉他们这一点 因为他们会变得懒惰
But we would never tell them that, because they would get lazy.
然后臭大人们生下了臭屁孩们…
And the turd birds begot little shit rats!
等等 雅拉?
Wait, Yara?
你的回忆 它们要消失了
The memories, they're-- they're going out!
来啊 屁♥股♥ 别那么贱
Come on, ass, don't be a dick.
你准备好走了吗 奶奶?
Are you ready to go, Teta?
嗯 我准备好了
Yes, I am ready.
但等等 我没准备好!
But wait, I'm not ready!
来啊 屁♥股♥ 配合一点啊!
Come on, ass! Work!
我爱你 尼尔戴蒙德!
I love you, Neil Diamond!
你的爱的语言一向都是奶♥子♥
Your love language has always been titties.
嗨 我们能谈谈吗?
Hi, uh, can we talk?
我不知道 艾米 你说呢?
I don't know, Emmy, can we?
也是 好吧
Fair. Okay, well,
我只是想说 我很抱歉
I just wanted to say that I am sorry.
我当时很生你的气 真的很生你的气
I-- I was mad at you. Like, really, really mad at you.
而且我喝醉了 真的真的很醉
And I got drunk. Like, really, really drunk.
我做得太过分了 我很抱歉
And I crossed a line and I'm sorry.
谢谢你
Well, thank you.
那你有没有什么要补充的啊?
And, um, is there anything you, uh, you know, maybe wanna add?
有 -真的?
Yes. -Yeah?
我很欣慰你能正视自己的酗酒问题 这需要很大的勇气
I'm relieved that you're coming to terms with your alcoholism. It's huge.
等等 什么?不是
Wait, what? No,
我的意思是 你有没有什么要道歉的?
I-- I mean, is-- is there anything you would like to apologize for?
没有 你基本上都说到了
No, I'm good. You pretty much covered it.
不是吧 萝谢尔 真的什么都没有?
Oh, come on, Rochelle! Really? Nothing?
我到底为什么需要道歉?
What exactly do I have to apologize for?
不知道呢 因为你是个背信弃义 且狂妄自大的婊♥子♥?
I don't know. Being a total backstabbing diva bitch?
我不是 你只是嫉妒 还装得好像是受害者似的
Um, no. You're just jealous and acting like a victim.
受害者?亲爱的 我是个幸存者!
"Victim"? Honey, I am a survivor.
屁 什么的幸存者? -你的烂友谊!
Girl, a survivor of what? -Your shitty friendship!
道歉已撤回! -道歉是不能撤回的!
Apology rescinded. -You can't rescind an apology.
我就撤回 我彻彻底底地撤回!
Oh, I rescind it! I rescind it so hard!
我撤回我们的友谊 我撤回遇见你的那一天
I rescind our friendship, I rescind the day I met you,
我撤回从你那里借来的靴子!
I rescind those boots I borrowed from you!
很好 那你终于要还给我了吗 小偷?
Oh, good! Does that mean you're gonna finally give them back, thief?
不是 我很多年前就弄丢了!
No! I lost 'em years ago!
而且弄丢了我真开心 因为你是一个很烂的朋友!
And I'm glad, because you are a terrible friend!
你是一只很烂的爱虫!
And you are a terrible Lovebug!
大家都讨厌你! -比如谁?指出他们
Everyone hates you! -Like who? Point they ass out.
羞耻巫师 他觉得你烂透了
The Shame Wizard. He thinks you suck.
我求求你 别把我扯进去
No, I beg you, don't drag me into this.
拜托 大家都讨厌羞耻巫师 他逊毙了
Oh, please, everyone hates the Shame Wizard. He sucks.
这确实无法反驳
Yeah, I can't argue with that.
你是个卑鄙、自命不凡的万事通
You're a mean, smug know-it-all
剧集 | 人力资源(2022) | 导航列表