剧集 | 格雷斯(2021) | 导航列表
A teaching post where I could... make a difference.
然后当然 我陷入了爱河
Oh, and then, of course, I fell in love.
我妻子 加布丽艾拉
My wife, Gabriela.
-谢谢 -不客气
- Gracias. - De nada.
谢谢
Thank you.
你听说过一家叫器♥官♥移♥植♥医药的公♥司♥吗
Have you ever heard of a firm called Transplantation-Medix?
或一个叫朱莉娅·吉鲁的女人
Or a woman named Julia Giroux?
恐怕没有 她是谁
I'm afraid not. Who's she?
她是一家位于瑞士的器♥官♥贩♥卖♥♥♥公♥司♥中介
She's an organ broker for a company based in Switzerland.
我们认为诺亚·科布在为她工作
We believe Noah Cobb was working for her.
不 我不信 一点也不信
Oh no, I don't buy that. Not for a moment.
无论诺亚私底下有什么看法
Whatever Noah's private views,
我觉得他不可能违法去实践这些想法
I can't believe that he would ever have acted against the law.
这男人是个骗子
This man is a liar.
-看看你是否能找出他的身份 -他是警♥察♥
- See if you can find out who he is. - He's a cop.
他和一个女人在打探消息
Him and a woman were nosing around the cattle,
想在捅人案件后找到知情人
trying to find someone after that knifing.
-怎么了 -他刚联♥系♥我给他外甥买♥♥肾
- Why? - He's just approached me to buy a kidney for his nephew.
所以呢 他们有什么
So what? What've they got?
三个死去的孩子
Three dead kids.
这也无法与你我联♥系♥起来
There's nothing to tie it to any of us.
就算有 等他们搞清楚的时候
And even if there was, by the time they've figured it out,
-我们已经远走高飞 -不 他们差得太近了
- we'll be gone. - No, they are getting too close.
我们是来这里工作 朱莉娅 我们都有主人
We're here to do a job, Julia. We all serve someone.
连你也是
Even you.
我觉得器♥官♥移♥植♥医药上面的人
And I don't think the people behind Transplantation-Medix
不会感谢我们临阵脱逃
will thank us if we cut and run now.
这里面涉及的资金太庞大
There's a lot of money riding on this.
乔 我们被抓住后更没人会感激我们
Joe. No-one is going to thank us for getting caught.
让飞行员待命
So have the pilot on standby.
我会通知患者明天进行
I'll notify the patients we're bringing their operations
移植手术 你带捐赠者来
forward to tomorrow. You bring in the donors.
-喂 -莱拉吗 我是朱莉娅
- Hello? - 'Layla? It's Julia.
抱歉这么早给你打电♥话♥
'I'm sorry to be calling you so early,
但有一件事非常重要 今天早上
'but it is very important you don't allow Callie
你必须别让凯莉吃东西
'anything to eat or drink this morning.
好吗 因为我有很棒的消息
'Yes? Because I have wonderful, wonderful news.'
肖勒姆海港捡到的
DNA results on the cigarette butts
香烟屁♥股♥的DNA结果出来了
recovered from Shoreham Harbour
与乔·贝克完美匹配
are a perfect match for a Joe Baker.
他有很多组织卖♥♥淫盈利的前科
Considerable previous includes Controlling Prostitution for Gain.
情报局对他的记录是无固定居所
Intelligence has him NFA.
他经常偷偷溜进留出
Now, he slips in and out of the country,
但据说他是罗马尼亚性♥交♥易
but he is believed to be the British end
在英国这边的接头人
of a Romanian sex traffic ring.
修车店监控拍到的捷豹车
The Jag caught on CCTV outside the chip shop
是租给了乔瑟夫·贝克吗
was leased to a Joseph Baker?
他显然是现在的大红人
Well, he's clearly the man of the moment.
指纹结果出来了
Fingerprints have just come through
就是吉姆·泰尔比的船失踪后
with a clear set of dabs on the outboard motor
第二天早上发现的舷外发动机上那枚
that we found the morning after Jim Telby's boat disappeared.
未知女性
猜猜是谁
Guess who?
无固定居所 我们通缉他的车牌号♥
So, no fixed abode, let's get his car index out there.
自动车牌识别 交♥警♥ 看似否能找到贝克先生
ANPR. TrafPol. Let's see if we can find Mister Baker.
-所以你去伦敦后会跟她住在一起 -对
- So you will stay with her when you get to London. - Yes.
-茜娅是谁 -我是茜娅
- Sia? - I'm Sia.
朱莉娅派我来的 拿好东西 你要去伦敦了
Julia sent me. Get your things, you're going to London.
我会见到巴巴尔吗
Am I going to see Babbar?
会 你会见到巴巴尔
Yeah, yeah. You're going to see Babbar.
-那我呢 昆芭 -你的结果不好
- What about me? Kumba? - Your results weren't good.
现在不能用你 快走 走
We can't use you right now. Come on. Come on!
我会来找你
I will send for you.
冈尼斯莱克把自己撇得干干净净
Gunnislake gave a very polished account of himself,
有点太干净了 我感觉像练过的口供
little bit too polished. Too well rehearsed, I think.
你觉得他也有份吗
Do you think he's involved?
他辅♥导♥的学生中
Well, he was mentor to a surgeon
有一位参加了器♥官♥移♥植♥医药的勾当
we know was involved with Transplantation-Medix.
而且他跟罗马尼亚 哥伦比亚有关联
Also he has connections with Romania, Colombia...
国际刑♥警♥刚发来的
Just through from Interpol.
吉鲁之前在欧洲用的一张电♥话♥卡有动静
We've got activity on a SIM Giroux used in Europe previously.
她往帕查姆打了好几个电♥话♥
She made several calls to a number in Patcham
对方是莱拉·巴克赫斯特太太
belonging to Mrs Layla Backhurst,
今早还打了一通电♥话♥
including one first thing this morning.
马库斯·巴克赫斯特是沙鱼船上的工人
Marcus Backhurst was on the Sandfish.
她还受到了几通电♥话♥
She also received a couple of calls
来自同一个未登记的电♥话♥
from the same unregistered phone
在16点13分 来自佩特沃斯的信♥号♥♥塔
coming through a mast outside Petworth at 16:13.
冈尼斯莱克就住在佩特沃斯
Petworth is where Gunnislake lives.
我觉得我们必须要马上监视
I think it's imperative that we stick surveillance
冈尼斯莱克 长官
on Gunnislake, ma'am.
所有单位 请注意一号♥目标正在移♥动♥
'All units, be advised Target One is now mobile.
一号♥监视保持距离跟车
'Surveillance One following at distance.'
他们真的要做手术吗
They're really gonna do it?
他们现在叫出租车来接我们
They're sending a taxi to pick us up now.
你去洗个澡
So go and have a shower.
还有一件事
Just one thing.
-我们不能带手♥机♥ -听着很靠谱
- We're to leave our phones behind. - Well, that seems legit.
-那不会是他们吧 -也许她到早了
- That can't be them, can it? - Maybe she's early.
巴克赫斯特太太
Mrs Backhurst?
我是东苏塞克斯刑事调查局的罗伊·格雷斯警司
Detective Superintendent Roy Grace. East Sussex CID.
能进屋谈谈吗
Might we have a word, please?
那么
So, erm...
什么事
..what's this about?
我们跟你的丈夫谈过 巴克赫斯特太太
We spoke to your husband, Mrs Backhurst.
你见到马库斯了 为什么
You saw Marcus? What for?
我听说你女儿
I understand your daughter is in
继续肝移植
urgent need of a liver transplant.
对 她身体不好
Yeah, she's not very well.
我们有理由相信你在尝试
Well, we have strong reason to believe that you may be
给你的女儿购买♥♥肝脏
attempting to buy a new liver for your daughter.
什么 她在公立医院的等候名单上
What? She's on the NHS waiting list.
我们...我不知道你在说什么
We're... I don't know what you're talking about.
你跟一位叫做朱莉娅·吉鲁的女人通过电♥话♥
You had a phone call with a woman called Julia Giroux,
器♥官♥移♥植♥医药的执行总裁
the chief executive of Transplantation-Medix.
今早的6点5分
That was at 6:05 this morning.
我跟很多人联♥系♥过 看是否有人能帮忙
I've just been talking to people, seeing if anyone can help.
因为这个等待系统没帮到她 对吧
Because the system isn't doing her any good, is it?
但你知道购买♥♥人体器官
But you know that the purchase of human organs
进行移植是违法的吧
for transplant is illegal, hmm?
我只是跟别人谈谈 没什么违法
I've just talked to people. There's nothing illegal in that.
你要是我 也会做一样的事
You'd do exactly the same if you were in my position.
-我没做错 -我知道你很绝望
- I've done nothing wrong. - I understand that you're desperate.
是吗 你有孩子吗
Do you? Have you got kids?
因为除非你有孩子 否则你根本不知道
Because unless you do, I don't think you understand
我们经历的困境
anything of what we're going through.
我想你会被告知你的新肝脏
I expect you've been told that your new liver
来自于一个死于车祸的人
will be coming from somebody who was killed in a car accident.
其实不然
That's not the case.
器官来自于这样的人
It'll be coming from somebody like this.
青少年
A teenager.
与你自己的女儿差不多年龄
Round about the same age as your own daughter.
这具尸体是两天前在运河里发现的
This body was recovered from the Channel a couple of days ago.
她的内脏器官全部被移除
Her internal organs had been removed.
凯莉的捐赠人很可能还活着
Callie's donor may still be alive,
但她必须被杀死 好让凯莉得到肝脏
but she will be killed so that Callie can have her liver.
我无法想象你们经历的痛苦
I cannot even imagine what you must be going through,
但法律很明确
but the law is very clear.
巴克赫斯特太太 你也许已经要面临
Mrs Backhurst, you may already be facing
密谋人体器官走私的起诉了
charges of conspiracy to traffic.
其判决是相当长的监禁
They can attract a substantial custodial sentence.
剧集 | 格雷斯(2021) | 导航列表