剧集 | 格雷斯(2021) | 导航列表
格 雷 斯
第二季 第二集
你正在收听的是南岸电台 今天是星期五
'You're listening to Coast Radio South. It's Friday.
马上就快到5点了
'It's just coming up to five o'clock,
周末从这里开始
'and the weekend starts, quite literally, here.
就要到下班的时间了 我们有整点新闻
'It's nearly home time. We've got news on the hour.
亡者的脚步
但在那之前 我们要看一下交通和天气情况...
'But before that, we've got a little traffic and weather check...'
防狼喷雾剂
新莱恩斯区
积极生活方式的住♥宅♥和办公室
要花上整个周末才能把她从淤泥里弄出来了
It's going to take the whole weekend to get her free of the silt.
她
Her?
男性的骨架一般会更强壮
The male skeleton is generally more robust,
比例也不一样 舌骨断了
and the proportions are different. The hyoid is broken.
就是用来固定舌头的U型小骨头
The small, U-shaped bone that keeps the tongue in place.
-掐死的 -教科书一般
- Strangulation? - Textbook.
智齿的存在说明她17岁以上了
Presence of the wisdom teeth tells us she is over 17.
我估计在25到40岁之间
I'd put her between 25 to 40.
能判断她在这里有多久了吗
Any idea how long she's been here?
有看牙医的痕迹
There's evidence of some dental work.
补牙的白色填充物
White fillings,
是过去30年比较普遍采用的
which tend to have been more common over the past three decades.
但有颗上颌中切牙上有个牙冠
But there's a cap on one maxillary incisor
看着时间更近些
which looks more recent.
最近10年吧 可能
Last ten years, maybe?
看来有人的工作跑到下水道里了[双关语 前景不妙]Looks like someone's career's going down the sewer, eh?
这是布莱顿旧城到肯普镇铁路的暴雨排水道
It's a storm drain for the old Brighton to Kemp Town railway.
为了阻止雨水冲泡铁路线而修建
It was built to stop water flooding the line.
-居然谁都不知道管道在这吗 -你觉得意外吗
- And nobody knew it was here? - Well, that's planning to you.
人会忘事
People forget.
管道和城市的排水管网相连
Now, the line links the city's sewerage system,
从据此不到2公里的地方排泄到海里
which discharges a mile or so out to sea.
那如果病理学家说这是谋杀
So if the pathologist is saying foul play,
那想来凶手应该是把尸体扔到排水道里
then, presumably, the killer put the body down the drain
希望尸体也能被冲进海里吧
expecting the same thing to happen.
但他们没考虑到这里并不会淹没排水管网
Yeah, but they hadn't considered it not flooding the drain.
天啊
Oh, Christ.
祝你好运吧 头儿 佩佩来了
Good luck, boss. Here comes Pepe.
晚上好 罗伊
Evening, Roy.
卡西安 我还以为你周一才会上任呢
Cassian. I wasn't expecting you till Monday.
艾莉·沃斯珀建议我过来一趟
Allie Vosper suggested I drop by.
她是好意 但是...
Well, it's very kind of her, but, erm...
到周一前不会有太多进展
it'll be slow work until Monday.
犯罪现场调查人员和搜查警官你都够用了吗
You got all the CSIs and search officers you need?
-够了 谢谢 -格兰·布兰森没在
- I have. Thank you. - No Glenn Branson?
一般你们俩不是形影不离吗
Usually Me And My Shadow with you two, isn't it?
还是说他中枪后仍然做些轻活呢
Or is he still on light duties after getting shot?
结婚纪念日
Wedding anniversary.
很抱歉你白跑了一趟
I'm sorry you've had a wasted journey.
如果你给我打个电♥话♥ 我就不让你费这个事了
If you'd given me a call, I could've saved you the bother.
这不叫费事 罗伊
Never a bother, Roy.
我很乐意 随叫随到
Pleasure. Always.
回见警长
Sergeant.
知道休伊·格林会怎么说吗
You know what Hughie Green would've said?
如果你不知道卡西安·佩的名字怎么写
"If you can't spell Cassian Pewe,
写"傲慢的孙子"就行了
"just write down 'pompous shitehawk'
我们都会知道你指的是谁
and we'll know who you mean."
难以置信
Unbelievable.
没有网络
救命
Help!
有人吗
Hello?
我被困住了 我在电梯里
Banging I'm stuck! I'm in the lift!
救命
Help!
来人啊
Somebody help!
我是你的挚爱吗
Am I the love of your life?
嗯
Mm-hm.
我是吗 格雷斯
Am I, Grace?
是啊
You are.
你不是在骗我吧
You're not lying to me, are you?
你真够作的
You're so needy.
你真够无趣的
You're so boring!
我们出来过浪漫周末呢
We're on a romantic weekend away,
而你就一直把头埋在不知道什么里头
and you've got your nose stuck in whatever it is.
年度犯罪报告 是重要的东西
Annual crime report. It's important.
那我是什么
Oh, and I'm what?
工作工作工作 看看看
Work, work, work. Read, read, read.
太无趣了 无趣 无趣
Just so boring, boring, boring!
-干什么啊 -关注关注我
- What's up? - Pay attention to me.
行了 小马驹 跑起来吧
Come on, Dobbin. Giddy-up!
我们来上一圈
Once around the Great Hall.
"我的性变♥态♥梦魇 作者 布莱顿高级警官"
"My Sex Pest Hell, by Top Brighton Cop."
没事的
It's ok.
你很安全
You're OK.
对不起...
Yeah, sorry. Er...
你想说说吗
Do you want to talk about it?
憋在...憋在心里不好
It's not... It's not good to keep it inside.
如果不想对我说 那就和别人说说
If not to me, then someone.
格兰之类的
Glenn, whoever.
是工作的事吗
Is it work?
对
Yeah.
我...我没事
I-I'm ok.
抱歉我吵醒你了
Sorry I woke you.
头发和一块腿骨样本
DNA samples from the hair and a bone sample from the thigh
被送去化验了
have been sent for analysis.
我不是牙齿矫正医师 但有四处补牙
I'm no orthodontist, but four fillings.
三颗是白色材料 一颗镶的金牙
Three white composite, one gold inlay.
从右上六到四有个全烤瓷的桥
An all-porcelain bridge from upper right six to four.
但这个很有意思...
But this is interesting...
我也许搞错了 但我觉得实验室的分♥析♥会说
I might be wrong, but I think lab analysis will tell us
这是地毯纤维
that this is carpet fibre.
对套头衫或者裙子或者坐垫套来说太硬了
Too hard to be from a pullover or a skirt or a cushion cover.
从哪里找到的
Where did you find it?
假指甲 美甲店的
Artificial nail. From a nail bar.
一种塑料复合物 粘上的
A plastic compound, glued on.
指甲没有被冲掉
Somehow, the nails didn't get to be washed away
下面的皮肤腐烂了
while the skin beneath rotted.
纤维在中指下面
The fibre was beneath the middle finger.
可能是凶手拖着她从地毯上走
It could be that her assailant dragged her along a carpet
她手指头抠进地毯里了
and she dug her nails in.
没被冲走算是比较运气
Bit of luck that it didn't get washed away.
有什么我错过的吗 现场发现什么了吗
So, what did I miss? Anything from the site to go by?
搜索还在进行 但目前还没什么发现
Search is continuing, but nothing as yet.
我不想给你太高期望
I wouldn't get your hopes up.
不管有什么和她一起被扔了 就算真有什么的话
Whatever went in there with her, if there was anything at all,
也早就被冲走了
has long since washed away.
你的老朋友卡西安·佩
Hey, your old mate Cassian Pewe
今天来上班了 是不是
gets his boots under the desk today, doesn't he?
是这事让你烦心吧
That's what's up, isn't it?
你看起来不对劲
You're not right.
桑迪做过一个牙冠
Sandy had a tooth capped.
罗伊...
Roy...
身高 体型都一样
Same height. Same build.
-不是她 -一样的头发颜色
- It's not her. - Same hair colour.
-行了... -一样的年纪
- Come on... - Same age.
罗伊 不 别说了
Roy, no. Stop, OK?
你不能总是想象每一个无名女尸都是桑迪
You can't keep imagining that every Jane Doe is gonna be Sandy.
不能这样
You can't do it.
你真觉得每次我接电♥话♥
You really think that's not how it is every time I get called out?
每次半夜电♥话♥响 我不会那么想吗
Every time the phone rings in the middle of the night?
我睡觉前都会想这件事
It's the last thing I think of when I go to sleep,
早上一睁眼也会想这个
and the first thing I think of in the morning.
-会不会是今天 -罗伊...
- Is today the day? - Roy...
-会不会今天我就能找到桑迪 -罗伊
- Is today the day that I find Sandy? - Roy.
剧集 | 格雷斯(2021) | 导航列表