剧集 | 格雷斯(2021) | 导航列表
- Don't want us to lose sight of that fact. - I haven't, Ma'am.
一秒都没忘
Not for a second.
那多派人手监控她呢
'What about putting more surveillance on her?'
我猜罗尼·韦尔贝克会从他现在躲的地方
I suspect that Ronnie Welbeck will have long flown the coop
秘密转移到其他地方
from wherever he's been holed up.
他会在网上看到我们找到了他两个妻子的遗骸
He'll have seen online that we've found the remains of his wives.
肯定不会冒险回到这里
He wouldn't risk coming back here.
艾比会去跟他汇合吗
Abby'll go and meet him somewhere?
发布全出入境口通缉
Put out an "All ports".
她如果买♥♥票 或符合她外貌特征的人
She buys a ticket, or someone matching her description
出现在护照检查处就通知我们
turns up at passport control,
希望她能带我找到他
hopefully she'll lead us to him.
你想赢什么
What are you trying to win?
"毛里求斯两周豪华酒店住宿"
"A fortnight for two at a luxury hotel in Mauritius."
妈 你都没有护照
Mum, you don't even have a passport.
我知道 亲爱的 但如果我需要
I know, love, but you could easily
你能很容易帮我弄一本 对吧
get me one if I needed it, couldn't you?
我也许糊涂了 但我没有看上去那么傻
I might be losing my marbles, but I'm not as daft as I look.
我很乐意给你办理护照
I'd love you to get a passport.
我希望你能跟我一起
I'd love you to join me.
去哪
Where?
等我安顿下来
When I get settled somewhere.
我们不会再见面了
We won't see each other again.
但没关系
But it's all right.
我宁愿你记得我曾经的样子
I'd sooner you remembered me as I was.
妈
Mum...
如果你今后生孩子 记住
If you ever decide to have children, just remember.
首先 你给他们根
First, you give 'em roots.
然后 再给他们翅膀
Then you give 'em wings.
我爱你
I love you.
我知道
I know.
去吧 快走 别回头
Go on. Go quickly, don't look back.
我什么时候能再见到你
So when will I see you again?
很快
'Soon.'
很快是多久
How soon is soon?
大卫
Dave?
我去机场接你
I'll be there to meet you at the airport.
你拿到邮票了吗
You got 'em?
嗯 拿到了
Yeah. I got 'em.
这才乖 祝一路平安
That's my girl. Safe flight.
罗伊 艾比·莫顿 也就是凯瑟琳·詹宁斯
Roy, Abby Morton, AKA Katherine Jennings,
刚登机速捷航♥空♥飞去尼斯
just checked in on a SpeedyJet's flight to Nice,
-3:45离开 -让她走
- leaves at 3:45. - Let her run.
我得知道她上了飞机
'I need to know she's on the plane,
然后让对方辖区的警♥察♥
'and for Police Judiciaire
继续进行监视
to pick up surveillance at the other end.
我们需要她带我们找到罗尼
'We need her to lead us to Ronnie.'
格雷斯
Grace.
我有关于罗尼·韦尔贝克的消息
'I have information for you regarding Ronnie Welbeck.'
他会在当地时间11点去里巴诺机场
He'll be at Lipa Noi Airport at 11am local time,
接机曼谷航♥空♥271航♥班♥的一位乘客
waiting to meet someone off Bangkok Airways flight 271.
你是谁
Who is this?
莫顿小姐妈
Miss Morton?
309航♥班♥在里巴诺机场转机
Flight 309 connecting through to Rio de Janeiro.
把护照放在这里
Put your passport in there.
你跟丢她了
You lost her.
是的 女士
Yes, Ma'am.
但罗尼·韦尔贝克 就是大卫·尼尔逊
But Ronnie Welbeck, Dave Nelson,
正在泰国等待英国的引渡
is now awaiting extradition to the UK from Thailand
涉嫌谋杀乔安娜和洛琳·韦尔贝克
on suspicion of the murder of both Joanna and Lorraine Welbeck.
放手也是爱你的一种方式
那邮票呢
And the stamps?
赫加蒂确信
Well, Hegarty's certain
我们复印的东西都是垃圾
that the stuff we photocopied is all rubbish.
而且没人上报自己邮票被偷
And no-one's actually reported the stamps stolen.
那给罗尼·韦尔贝克理赔寿险的
Well, couldn't the insurance companies that paid out
保险公♥司♥不能上报吗
on Ronnie Welbeck's life have a claim?
一样的问题 真假难辨
Same problem. Chain of title.
如果赫加蒂不能作证这就是同样的邮票
Without Hegarty testifying that they are the same stamps,
他们要怎么证明这就是原版
how are they going to prove it?
那你觉得她现在在哪
So where do we think she is now?
躺在某个沙滩上
Lying on a beach somewhere.
喝着鸡尾酒
'Sipping margaritas,
乐不可支吧 我猜
'and grinning her head off, I suspect.'
聪明的女人
Smart lady.
我肯定不想惹怒她
Yeah, I certainly wouldn't want to cross her.
往好的方面看
On the upside,
我从地控那听说了消息
I did hear a rumour from Ground Control.
臭鼬公子佩佩申请调任了
"Pepe le Pew" has applied for a transfer.
没错 回伦敦警♥察♥厅了
That's right. Back to the Met.
那是怎么回事
What brought that on?
我觉得对他来说是被推下了悬崖[越界]
I think being here was pushing him over the edge.
剧集 | 格雷斯(2021) | 导航列表