剧集 | 格雷斯(2021) | 导航列表
You think maybe he got a last-minute charter?
不会 我们订了餐厅 他肯定不会错过
No, we had a restaurant booked. He wouldn't have missed it.
工作上一切都好吗
And was everything OK at work?
我们手头紧 这几个季度收成不好
Things were tight. Had a couple of bad seasons.
人们都不像从前那么有钱了
People haven't got the money they used to.
但你们没有吵架或争执吧
But you hadn't had a row or any kind of falling out?
没有
No.
他...
Well, he...
他之前生我的气 因为接受了你们的预定
He was upset with me for taking a booking from your people.
警♥察♥和潜水员 对吧
Police. Divers, was it?
他直接发飙了
He lost his nut.
我不理解为什么 他之前也租过
I couldn't understand why. He'd done it before.
我说如果他觉得不合适 就应该取消
And I told him if he was that bothered that he should cancel it,
但他说已经订了 他该带人出海
but he says as it'd been booked, he ought to see it through.
他之前在外过夜过吗
And he'd not stayed out before?
没有过夜
Not overnight...
但有回家非常晚的时候
but he did come home very late...
上上周
the week before last.
我问他"你去哪了"
And I said, "Where have you been?"
他说有人租船夜捕
And he said he'd got a charter for night fishing.
-你知道是谁租的吗 -不知道
- Do you know who booked it? - No.
没写在记录上
It wasn't in the book.
但他回来后整个人不在状态
But he didn't seem himself when he came home.
他喝酒了
He'd been drinking.
如果我要随便找地方抛尸
You know, If I was gonna dump a body at random,
我会觉得抛在疏浚区
I'd consider myself pretty unlucky
还算是幸运的了
to have dumped it in a dredge area,
毕竟运河这么大
given the size of the Channel.
也许是他们大意了
Maybe they got sloppy?
这些人吗 不可能
These people? No.
所以你认为他们是故意把尸体抛在那里的
Which means you think they put the bodies there deliberately.
为什么
Why?
也许是希望被发现吗
In the hope they might be found, maybe?
谁会这么做
Who would do that?
可能是吉姆·泰尔比吗
Could it be Jim Telby?
有人需要钱
Someone who needed the money,
但对自己卷入的坏事良心难安
and had a bad conscience about what he'd got involved with.
说不好 我感觉他看起来挺正直
I don't know. I mean, he seemed pretty decent to me.
所以他埋怨妻子
Well, maybe that's why he rowed with his wife
把船租给了我们
about taking our charter.
我觉得雇他的人
I can't imagine whoever hired him
肯定不满意他用船载警♥察♥出海
would've been too pleased about the police taking his boat out.
所以他们知道了
So, they knew about it.
他们知道了 所以我们找不到他
They knew about it. That's why we can't find him.
史酷比号♥有什么消息
What have we got on the Scoob-Eee?
泰尔比手♥机♥上最后一次定位
Well, the last ping from Telby's mobile
是距离岸边16公里 往西南方向行驶
had her ten miles out and going in a south-westerly direction,
然后就没信♥号♥♥了
then nothing.
-你觉得船沉了吗 -我觉得不是
- You think she sank? - No, I don't buy that.
海面平静得很
The sea was as a calm as a millpond.
如果史酷比号♥真的沉了 那也是有人凿船
If the Scoob-Eee went down, someone scuttled her.
只需要打开通海阀
All you'd have to do is open the seacocks,
船转瞬就沉了
and she'd be gone in no time.
他怎么样了
How is he?
今早诺亚的血压有一次增加
There was a rise in Noah's blood pressure this morning to...
220 over 110.
然后又降到90/40
Then it plunged to 90 over 40.
我在很多患者身上看到看到过这种情况
I've seen that happen to enough patients to know that...
诺亚不会醒过来了
Noah isn't coming back.
真遗憾 萨丝姬娅
I'm so sorry, Saskia.
你想给谁打电♥话♥吗
Is there anyone you'd like to call?
你想让其他的家人过来
Any other family member you'd like to be here
跟他告别
to say goodbye to him
来支持你吗
and give you their support?
史蒂夫从新西兰赶来了
Steve's on his way from New Zealand.
我想让他的兄弟见见他
I'd like his brother to see him.
当然了
Of course.
你想陪诺亚多久都可以
You must take as much time with Noah as you need.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
在酒店工作必须身体健康
Well, you have to be healthy to work in a hotel.
你朋友也做了一样的测试
Your friend had the same tests.
如果一切顺利
And, if everything is all right,
我和同事乔会来接你
myself and my colleague Joe will come for you.
你想去伦敦 是吧
You want to go to London, don't you?
你能在那给我找工作吗 像巴巴尔那样
You can get me a job there, like Babbar?
-一份好工作和一间公♥寓♥ -什么时候
- A good job and a nice flat. - When?
如果你的医疗检查没问题 很快
Well, if your medical is good, soon. Very soon.
你的所有梦想都会实现
All your dreams will come true.
定制器官匹配服务
器官手术移植
全球器官服务
定制器官匹配服务
联♥系♥我们
请尽快与我联♥系♥
信息已发送
我们会尽快与您联♥系♥
布兰伯农庄
我希望你打电♥话♥来是说你记得替我喂鱼
I hope you're phoning to say you remembered to feed my fish.
我其实是来问
I'm actually calling to ask
有什么能让年轻人肾衰竭
what could cause kidney failure in someone young?
严重到需要器♥官♥移♥植♥的那种
'Something serious enough to require a transplant.'
你可真是浪漫
You old romantic.
PKD可以
PKD could do it.
多囊肾病
Polycystic Kidney Disease.
奥尔波特综合征[遗传肾炎]
Alport syndrome.
狼疮性肾炎
Lupus nephritis.
你真的是为这事打电♥话♥吗
'Is that really what you called to ask?'
我要装成买♥♥家购买♥♥非法器♥官♥移♥植♥
I'm posing as a buyer for an illicit organ transplant,
我得知道自己为什么原因而买♥♥
and I need to know why I'm buying.
你可真是有钱
'What a rich life you lead.'
你们的周末怎么样了
How's your girls' weekend?
好多纸巾
Tissues and issues.
网上看上去酒店很不错
'Well, it looks nice on the website.'
听着
Listen....
在餐厅的时候 我没多想
At the restaurant, I, er... I didn't think.
直到我到了地方才想起来 我完全忘记
Until I got there, I'd completely forgotten that...
你带我去的是你和失踪的妻子
That you were taking me to the place you had your last meal out
最后用餐的餐厅吗
with your missing wife?
我真的一时忘记了
It really did slip my mind.
这也是进步 对吧
That's progress, isn't it?
说实话感觉更像是老了
'Sounds more like a senior moment, frankly.'
这
It's...
这很难
It's hard.
跟不存在的人竞争
Competing with someone who isn't there.
这不是比赛
It's not a competition.
真的
Really.
那晚我其实就想跟你说这个
That's what I wanted to say to you the other night.
我做好决定了
I've come to a decision.
我要让桑迪被宣告死亡
I'm gonna have Sandy declared legally dead.
这...这是一大步
That's... That's a big step.
对 也早就该做了
'Yeah. It's also an overdue one.'
我
I-I'm, um...
我不是...我不是逼你做任何事
I'm not... I'm not trying to bounce you into anything.
我知道
'I know that.'
但我想在一起 克莉
But I'm in, Cle, for the record.
一路到底 如果你也愿意
All the way, if that's what you want.
我可以跟你一直谈论肾衰竭
I can talk to you about kidney failure until...
到天荒地老 但是
the cows come home, but, erm...
如果
if you...
如果你想谈我们之间的事
if you want to discuss you and me,
我觉得我们最好不要在电♥话♥里谈
I-I think it's best we don't talk over the phone.
如果可以的话
If that's all the same.
说"晚安 格蕾茜"
Say, "Good night, Gracie."
晚安
Good night.
罗伊 我们又找到
Roy. We've, er, got another flag
海岸边一处不寻常活动
剧集 | 格雷斯(2021) | 导航列表