剧集 | 格雷斯(2021) | 导航列表
他不会说他让她纹了个纹身
He's not gonna say he made her get a tattoo.
是啊
Yeah.
我会把纹身的照片发给纹身店
Look, I'll get a photo of the tatt out to parlours -
看看有没有人能认出 纹身的风格和字体
see if anyone recognises the style or font of someone's handiwork.
哦 等等
Oh, hold on.
哈罗 我是布兰森警长
Hello? DS Benson...
警司
Detective Superintendent?
叫我罗伊 莫雷女士
Roy, Miss Morey.
叫我克莱奥
Cleo.
呃…你想去喝一杯吗
Look, erm...do you want to go for a drink?
是的
Yes.
是的 我想去
Yes, I do.
好的 那等一下
OK. Erm, two minutes?
桑德拉泰勒打来的
That was Sandra Taylor,
警队情报组的分♥析♥师
analyst at the Force Intelligence Unit.
你知道毕晓普有前科吗
Did you know Bishop has previous?
因性侵学校一名15岁女孩
Two years at a young offenders' for sexual assault
在少年犯监狱服刑两年
on a 15-year-old girl at his school.
20岁时因重伤另一名女性 被判18个月缓刑
And an 18-month probation at 20 for GBH on another woman.
我明白他为什么不愿意 主动提供这些资讯了
Well, I can see why he might be reluctant to volunteer that information.
要逮捕他吗
Shall I bring him in?
等我们准备好
When we're ready.
如果他觉得他在耍我们
If he thinks he's playing with us,
那就让他这么想吧
let's let him think it.
时机一到
When the time comes,
我就把我们的牌亮出来 顺子
I want to lay out our cards nine, ten, jack.
好的 那回到基地吧
OK. So, back to base, yeah?
我要在这里待一会
I'm gonna... I'm gonna hang on here for a minute.
你要在停尸房♥待一会
You're gonna hang on at a mortuary?
为什么
For what?
我要和德桑查医生谈谈
Er, I'm gonna have a word with Dr De Sancha.
-我等你 没关系 -不 你不用等
I'll wait, no worries. No, you're all right.
都还好吗
All good?
你们…
You're, er...?
交♥班♥报告
Booking off.
交♥班♥报告 所以…
Booking off, so...
对
Yeah, er...
明白
understood.
-我们走吧 -好
Shall we? Yeah.
这是怎么回事
So, what was all that about? All what?
这很有趣
It's funny.
大多数时候 它不会触动你
Most days, it doesn't touch you,
而其他的…
and others...
残忍♥的部分
It's the cruelty.
这才是最难接受的
That's what's hard to take.
对
Yeah.
当你专注在上面
When you bring intent into it.
让大多数人感到害怕的东西
The stuff that freaks most people -
高速公路事故
the motorway accidents,
大火
the fires,
人们面目全非
people barely recognisable as people.
这只是身体上的
That's just physical.
因为意外总会发生 对吧
Because accidents happen, right?
不针对任何人 而是…
And it's not personal and it's...
我们谁都有可能
it's just any one of us.
全凭运气
Mm. Luck of the draw.
你想去吃点东西吗
Do you wanna go and get something to eat?
好啊
Yeah.
好 吃点东西不错
Yeah, food would be good.
你最近重新抵押了 海升街上的房♥子 对吧
You recently remortgaged the house on Ocean Rise, didn't you?
对
Yeah.
不得不为供股筹集一些现金
Had to raise some cash for a rights issue.
我们有短暂的流动资金问题
We had a brief liquidity problem.
怎么了
Why?
抵押贷款公♥司♥通常要求
Well, mortgage companies normally require
对大额贷款投保某种寿险
some kind of life-insurance cover on large loans.
也许就是这个原因
Maybe that's why you did it?
我明早会打电♥话♥给你的财务顾问
I'll call your financial adviser in the morning.
好 我要去车间待几个小时
Right, I'm gonna go to the workshop for a couple of hours.
我想修车能让我不去想那些事
Think working on the car might take my mind off things.
万一警♥察♥打来呢
What if the police call?
你可以告诉我 20分钟内回来
You can let me know, I'll be back in 20 minutes.
我可以用你的车吗 他们在监视我的
Can I take your car? They're watching mine.
有个后门可以出去 对吧
There's a back way out, right?
很愉快
This was nice.
是的
Yes.
是的 很愉快
Yes, it was.
我不会跟你上♥床♥的
I'm not going to sleep with you.
-不会 -今晚不会
No...Tonight, I mean.
说清楚一点 我会跟你上♥床♥
To clarify, I-I am going to sleep with you,
只是…
just...
不是今晚
..not tonight.
好的 很好
OK. Good.
很好
Good?
说清楚一点
To have clarity.
我是说 前提是你想和我上♥床♥
I mean, that's assuming you want to sleep with me.
你想和我上♥床♥吗
Do you want to sleep with me?
你需要写下来吗
Would you like it in writing
还是网上有表格可以填写吗
or is there a form I can fill in online?
谢谢
Thanks.
谢什么
For what?
谢谢你没有让今晚成为一堂历史课
For not making tonight a history lesson.
我对我们所有的过去都不感兴趣
I'm not big on all our yesterdays.
有些约会会讲太多
Some dates you go on, there's so much of it,
离开时会觉得自己有了前世的经历
you come away thinking you've had a past-life experience.
你明白我的意思吗
Do you know what I mean?
是的 我明白
Yes, I do.
但你没谈论你的过去
But you didn't talk about your past.
一次也没有
Not once.
你也没有
Nor did you.
哦 我只关心现在
Oh, I'm all about the now.
是吗
Are you?
显然不是现在 我觉得他们想打烊了
Not the right now, obviously. I-I think they want to close.
抱歉 请给我帐单
Erm, sorry, can I get the bill, please?
我来付好吗
Can I get this...?
拜托
Please!
天命真女的歌♥你没听过吗
Did Destiny's Child teach you nothing?
你可以给小费
You can do the tip.
(白礼顿连环杀手的第二名受害者)
(杰毕晓普)
我家到了
This is me.
我想邀请你进来 但你可能会把金鱼吵醒
I'd invite you in, but, erm...you might wake the goldfish.
你养金鱼
You keep goldfish?
只有一只
Just one.
为了对话
For the conversation.
我也是
So do I. Oh!
是的 他叫马龙
Yeah, Marlon.
他是一只变种鲤
He's a Kawarimono.
是吗
Is he?
变种鲤
Kawarimono.
是某种中国鲤鱼吗
What's that, some sort of Chinese carp?
是的
Yes, it is.
对
Yeah.
我在抽奖时赢到的
I won him at a raffle.
你呢
How about you?
在一般的园游会得到的
Er, just, erm, a common or garden funfair.
所以…
So, erm...
再约
Rematch?
当然
Sure.
谁吃了大蒜面包
Which one of us had the garlic bread?
哦 是我
Oh, that was me.
剧集 | 格雷斯(2021) | 导航列表