剧集 | 格雷斯(2021) | 导航列表
自动车牌辨识拍到他的车牌号♥的地方
on the M23 outside Gatwick
在10点47分前
by 10:47.
所以是27分钟
So that's 27 minutes.
这可以做到
It could be done.
他是个职业赛车手
He's a professional racer.
那我们看看能不能找一组交♥警♥
Well, let's see if we can get a Traf-Pol unit
在这个时间内跑一趟
to make that run in that time.
门房♥也证实了
The concierge also confirmed that
他确实在6点半帮毕晓普 把他的高球球杆
he did help Bishop load his golf clubs into his Jag at 6:30,
放上了他的积架
and then he saw him off
然后他看到他往白礼顿去
for Brighton.
财务顾问有没有说寿险的事
Did the financial adviser say anything about the life insurance?
只有说如果毕晓普 真的为他的妻子投保的话
Only that if Bishop did take out insurance on his wife,
那他是私下做的
then he did so privately.
什么叫他不在这里
What do you mean he's not here?
我的委托人没有被捕
My client's not under arrest.
你没有指控他任何罪名
You've not charged him with anything,
你没有证据表明他做错了什么
you've no evidence of any wrongdoing on his part.
他是一个被谋杀的受害者的悲伤鳏夫
He's the grieving widower of a murder victim.
如果你想和他谈话 就约个时间
You want to speak to him, make an appointment
我会看看他是否愿意在这里见你
and I'll see if he's agreeable to meet you here.
所以他在哪里
So, where is he?
听着 我相信你认为不回答
Look, I'm sure you think you're helping your client
是在帮你的委托人
by not answering,
但当他出现时
but when he does turn up,
我要他去警局
I want him down at the station
他将在那里接受正式审问
where he will be formally interviewed.
好吗
OK?
(你的抄表)
哈罗
Hello.
嗨 是我
Hi, it's me.
我知道 你的名字出现了
I know. Your name comes up.
你今天过得如何
So, how was your day?
今天就是我的MG车顶 在一夜之间被劈坏了
Er, my day is the roof of my MG got slashed overnight,
是很好的一个开始
so that was nice to come in to.
天啊
Oh, no.
我很遗憾
I'm so sorry.
算了吧 可能是孩子们干的
'Forget it. It's probably kids.'
总之 达伦会来接我下班
Anyway, Darren's gonna pick me up from work
帮我把硬顶装上
and help me put the hard top on.
我会吃醋的
I'll be getting jealous.
你晚点何不过来呢
'Why don't you come round later?'
好啊
OK.
如果你确定
'If you're sure.'
哈罗
Hello?
是谁
Who is it?
哈罗
'Hello?'
克莱奥
Cleo?
听着 我得挂了
L-listen, I've gotta go.
今晚见 好吗
I'll... I'll see you tonight. All right?
再见
Bye.
哈罗
Hello?
天啊 达伦
Jesus, Darren!
你为什么不回应我
Why didn't you answer me?
我戴了耳机
I had my buds in.
修车厂的土耳其软糖没了
The garage was out of Turkish.
抱歉
Sorry.
现在让我们谈谈你的少年罪行
Now let's talk about your... juvenile conviction.
我的什么
My what?
在少年犯管教所待了两年
Two years in a young offenders' institute
因为性侵了一名年轻女孩
for the sexual assault of a young girl.
等一下…
No, wait a minute...
我的委托人这辈子从没被判过罪
My client's never been convicted of anything in his life.
这可能是很久以前的事了
It may have been a long time ago
他当时可能是个青少年 韦尔农女士
and he may have been a juvenile, Ms Vernon,
但这些罪行仍记录在案
but these offences remain on file.
他还造成了一名20岁的女性重伤
As does his GBH against a woman committed aged 20,
因此被判缓刑18个月
for which he received an 18-month probation.
我们有记录在案的 毕晓普先生
I mean, we have it on record, Mr Bishop.
这不是我的…
This is not my...
我建议你们再确认一遍
I suggest you check your records again
因为是错的
because they're wrong.
那毕晓普先生的手♥机♥通话纪录呢
How about Mr Bishop's mobile telephone records...
也是错的吗
..are they also wrong?
苏菲卡林顿的最后一通电♥话♥ 是打给你的
The last call that Sophie Carrington made was to you.
而且细查了你们这一整年的
And on close examination of both your call histories
通话纪录
throughout the year,
很明显
it becomes clear there's
你们两人之间
a significant amount of communication between
有大量的交流
the two of you.
有什么话要说吗
Any comment?
你不必回答这个问题
You don't have to answer that.
我是在一次会议上认识她的
I met her at a conference.
那只是调情 仅此而已
It was a flirtation, but that was all.
所以你没和她上过床
So you never slept with her?
没有
No.
好的
Right.
只是她告诉她最好的朋友 你突然出现在她的公♥寓♥
Only, she told her best friend that you turned up at her flat in the small hours
在周五的凌晨 然后做了那件事
of Friday morning and did exactly that.
我最后一次跟苏菲谈话
The last time I spoke to Sophie,
我告诉她卡佳的事 然后我觉得你们在怀疑我
I-I told her about Katya and I... I felt that you suspected me.
她让我告诉你们我整晚都和她在一起
And she said to tell you that I'd been with her all night.
那你为何不说
So why didn't you?
因为那不是真的
Because it wasn't true.
好吧 她在编造不在场证明 因为…
OK, she thought she was making up an alibi because, well...
因为很明显 她对我有好感
because, well, clearly, she had a crush on me.
但我说跟警♥察♥打交道时
But I said it was better to tell the truth
最好说实话
when dealing with the police.
你知道你妻子有外遇吗 毕晓普先生
Were you aware your wife was having an affair, Mr Bishop?
是刘易斯的那个艺术家吗
Was it the artist in Lewes?
你早知道他了
You knew about him, then?
不是早知道
Not knew,
是怀疑 害怕
suspected. Feared.
当他给她画像时 我就知道她已经亲近他了
I knew she'd got close to him when he did her portrait,
但我想我不愿意相信
but, er, I suppose I didn't want to believe it.
当你怀疑你的妻子不忠时 你是什么感觉
How did you feel...when you suspected that your wife was being unfaithful?
你是说“我想杀她吗 ”
You mean, did I want to kill her?
你想吗
Did you?
不想
No.
好的
OK.
邻居看到的一个男子的电脑模拟画像
E-fit of a man seen by a neighbour
周五晚上8点出现在 苏菲卡林顿的公♥寓♥外
outside Sophie Carrington's flat at eight o'clock Friday night.
那是毕晓普 对吧
That's Bishop, isn't it?
一定是吧
It's got to be.
所以我们有了他妻子的寿险
So we've got his wife's life insurance,
他以前的犯罪纪录 我们为什么不逮捕他
his previous criminal record - why aren't we bringing him in?
他和他的律师说我们的纪录是错的
He and his lawyer say our records are wrong.
但我们不会相信的 对吧
But we're not giving that any credence, are we?
罗娜进来后我会和她再确认一下
I'll double-check it with Lorna when she gets in,
但我不觉得有什么问题
but I can't see there's anything in it.
我认为他们只是想 避免损害毕晓普的形象
I think they're just trying to avoid damage to brand Bishop.
还有 长官
And also, ma'am,
我们有两个独♥立♥的证人证明他在伦敦
we've got two independent witnesses that place him in London either side
在他妻子被杀的那段时间
of the time of his wife's murder.
对 但有一台自动车牌辨识摄影机
Yeah, but there's an ANPR camera
拍到他在格域机场往南行
that puts him at Gatwick, heading south.
我们有一个交通小组也跑了同样的路
We had a traffic unit make the same run
他们勉强做到了
and they made it by the skin of their teeth -
而且用了闪灯和鸣笛
and that was using blues and twos.
他没有那个优势
He didn't have that advantage.
摄影机从不说谎 罗伊
剧集 | 格雷斯(2021) | 导航列表