剧集 | 格雷斯(2021) | 导航列表
格 雷 斯
第二季 第三集
翌日死亡
给
Please.
拿着吧
Please.
会没事的
All OK.
不要害怕
No afraid.
会没事的
All OK.
凯莉 出租车到了 你好了没有
Callie? Taxi's here. You ready?
出租车
来吧
Come on.
我真不能相信真的可以了
I just can't believe it's really happening.
你等了够久了
Well... you've waited long enough.
你还好吧
Are you all right?
收到警报 是耙头堵塞警报
We got an alert. Draghead blockage alert.
收到 完毕
'Received, over.'
救护车已经在路上了
The ambulance is on its way, OK?
你要保持清醒
Stay with us.
你保持清醒很重要
It's important you stay with us, OK?
警♥察♥
沙鱼号♥
船在约16公里外的地方进行常规挖沙作业时
Hey, so the vessel was on a routine dredge some ten miles out
耙头发生堵塞
when it encountered a blockage on the draghead.
裹尸袋被割破了一些
There's some tears in the sheeting,
很可能也是同时产生的
most likely took place around the same time.
对 他的...他的眼睛没了
Yeah, his, er... his eyes are gone.
抱歉 我应该先说一声的 你怎么看
Sorry, I should've said. So, what do you think?
可能被鱼吃了
Fish food, maybe?
但也可能是海底的掠食动物 螃蟹
But it could be predation at the bottom of the sea. Crabs?
两个都不是 看着是刻意为之的
Not both of them. It looks deliberate.
也许是祭祀
A ritual, maybe?
好吧 叫医务人员来宣布死亡
All right. Let's get a paramedic to declare life extinct,
然后...叫内政部的病理学家来吧
and, er... put a call in for a Home Office pathologist.
叫了
Already done.
纳迪乌斯卡有紧急情况出去了
Nadiuska's been called out to an emergency.
她至少要4或5小时 可能还要更久
She's gonna be four or five hours at least, maybe longer.
但她会派克莉欧过来保管遗体
But she's sending Cleo to secure the remains
并运回停尸房♥
and transport it back to the mortuary.
好
Ok.
别紧张
Don't be nervous.
我没紧张 紧张的是你
I'm not nervous. You are.
-你和谁聊天呢 -卢克
- Who are you talking to? - Luke.
-又是他 -对 他是我男朋友
- Again? - Yeah. He's my boyfriend.
你准备好了吧
You're ready for us, are you?
我一直都想打电♥话♥的
I've been meaning to call.
是吗 你人真好
Have you? That's nice.
怎么了 你把我的号♥码弄丢了
What happened? Did you lose my number?
我们还是保持职业...继续工作吧
Shall we just be pros and... and get on?
纳迪乌斯卡表示抱歉了
Nadiuska sends her apologies.
我听说了
Yeah, I heard.
不过你能给我们
Yeah, but anything you can give us
任何线索都会有帮助
to be going on with would be good.
-比如 -初步检查...你觉得
- Such as? - Erm... Any idea, at first glance,
他可能在海里多久了吗
how long he might have been in the water for?
纳迪乌斯卡会给你更准确的判断
Well, Nadiuska will give you a better steer,
但我觉得也许有几天了吧
but I'd say maybe a few days?
那我可以说是"不到一周"了吧
OK, so I can go with "Under a week", then?
-那这个... -伤
- How about the, erm... - The wound.
我没办法看出伤口有多长
I can't see how far it runs
要等我们把他从裹尸袋里弄出来
until we get him out of these wrappings.
-但伤口很平滑 -肯定的
- Neat, though. - Definitely.
不是普通的刀伤
It's not a regular knife wound.
没有疤痕组织...
There's no scar tissue...
你的意思是 这可能是死后伤口吗
So, what are you saying? This could've occurred postmortem?
-或者快死的时候 -眼睛也是吗
- Or close to it. - Same with the eyes?
对 我并没有十足把握
Yeah. Don't... Don't quote me.
我真的很想你
I really have missed you.
是吗 我还真没办法知道
Have you? I wouldn't have known.
你对我说的最后一句话是
The last thing you said to me was,
"等你整理好这一切后 联♥系♥我"
"Call me when you get through with all this."
而我就是一直在干这个
And that's what I've been doing.
我真的打算这周联♥系♥你
I really was gonna call you this week.
我想着也许我们可以去个什么地方 吃吃饭
I thought maybe we could go somewhere, get something to eat.
有些事需要好好聊聊
There are things that'd be good to talk about.
克莉欧
Hey, Cleo.
格兰
Hi, Glenn.
船长很想知道
So, the skipper's keen
他们要等多久才能再次出海
to know how long before they can sail again.
再耽搁一小时卸船
Another hour's delay unloading,
他们可能就没办法赶上今晚的涨潮了
and they won't make tonight's tide apparently.
-是他吗 -不是
- Is this him? - No.
这位是...轮机长 马库斯·巴克赫斯特博士
This is, er... chief engineer, Dr Marcus Backhurst.
问题出现时他就在船上
He was aboard when the problem arose.
巴克赫斯特博士 我是罗伊·格雷斯警司
Dr Backhurst, Detective Superintendent Roy Grace.
有办法确定
Is there any way of saying
船可能在哪里碰到物体的吗
where the boat might have encountered the object?
可以 我们遇到堵塞时
Yeah. The co-ordinates were
坐标位置被记录下来了
recorded when we encountered the blockage,
我们当然可以把坐标给你
and we can certainly get that to you,
但除非还有别的事
but, unless there's anything else,
我家里还有点事要去处理
I've got a family thing I have to deal with.
我刚刚完事 这就过来
I just got clear. I'm on my way.
-你在哪儿 -你知道我在哪儿
- 'Where were you?' - You know where I was.
我们遇到点事
We had a thing come up.
"遇到点事" 我无法...
"A thing"? I can't...
我没法独自面对 马库斯 我也不应该独自面对
I can't do this on my own, Marcus. I shouldn't have to.
她也是你女儿
'She's your daughter, too.
无论我们之间发生了什么 我们说过...
'Whatever happened with us, we said...'
-不应该影响到凯莉 -我知道 对不起
- ..It shouldn't affect Callie. - I know. I'm sorry.
他们说过进展如何了吗
Has there been any word on how it's going?
没有 因为这事没有进展
'No. Because it didn't "Go".'
我和她坐在一起 等着坐出租车回家
I'm sat here with her, waiting to get a cab home.
-可我以为... -我们都以为
- But I thought... - 'We all thought.'
但...不匹配
But it... it wasn't suitable.
-那现在怎么办呢 -继续等吧我想
- So, what now? - More waiting, I guess.
警♥察♥说我丈夫给送到这了
The police said my husband's been brought here.
他出了车祸 摩托车车祸
He's been in an accident. A motorbike accident.
他叫诺亚 诺亚·科布
His name's Noah. Noah Cobb.
他是高级外科专科医生 就在...
He-He's a senior surgical registrar in this...
这家医院
in this hospital.
在尸检做完之前
We won't have furthers and betters
我们拿不出更多意见了
until after the postmortem first thing.
但眼睛被挖
But with the removal of his eyes
还有胸口上看来是刀割的伤口
and what appears to be an incision into the chest,
这可能是起祭祀谋杀
we maybe looking at a ritual murder.
我们正在和潜水特别小组的人沟通
We're talking to the Specialist Dive Unit.
他们应该能给我们一个方向
They should be able to give us a steer
让我们了解他可能是从哪里落水的
as to where he might have gone in.
我也做了标记 在所有案件里查找
I've also put out a marker on any cases featuring anyone
有中东或者地中海相貌的人
of Middle Eastern or Mediterranean appearance.
很好
Good.
侦查的方向你想怎么定都行
Well, whatever lines of inquiry you think best.
你是行家 罗伊
You know what you're doing, Roy.
除非你还有别的事
Unless there was anything else?
尸体看着减了些分量
The body looks as though it's lost one or two weights,
使其沿海底漂行了一段距离
which could allow it to drift a bit along the bottom,
但照说风暴天气下才更可能会这样
but you'd expect that more in stormy weather.
最近天气情况比较和缓
Lately, we've had fairly mild conditions.
我应该可以标出他是从哪里落水的
So, yeah, I should be able to plot where he went in.
不知是否值得去看看
I wonder if it's worth taking a look,
找找海底是否有什么东西
see if there's anything on the bottom.
16公里外的海洋风浪可能相当大
Ten miles out, and the sea could be quite choppy,
所以我们需要租艘更大的潜水船
so I'll need to rent a bigger dive boat
剧集 | 格雷斯(2021) | 导航列表