剧集 | 梦魇绝镇(2022) | 导航列表
前情提要...
Previously on From...
这里每个人都只谈论着害怕死亡
Everybody here just talks about how afraid they are of dying.
但我觉得这里
Well, I don't think that's the worst thing
死亡并非最可怕的事
that can happen to you here.
当我在废墟中昏迷时
When I blacked out in the ruins,
我好像去了某个地方
it was almost like I went somewhere.
然后我听到那些孩子
And then I heard those children.
他们尖叫的说那个词 安库伊
They were screaming that word. Anghkooey.
瓶子书对米兰达来说很重要
The bottle tree was important to Miranda.
她看到过这些树的幻象
She had visions of these trees.
这些数字中一定隐藏着
Somewhere in these numbers is a key
我们需要理解的关键
to something that we need to understand.
根本就没有婴儿
There is no baby.
有 有的 只是不是你的
Yes, there is. It's just not yours.
埃尔金 求你了
Elgin, please!
法蒂玛失踪了
Fatima is missing.
我们想组织搜救队
What we're asking for is a search party.
如果法蒂玛是为了帮助我们才走的呢
What if Fatima is out doing something to help us?
我觉得她会没事的
I think she's gonna be okay.
我们最后一次见她是在棚屋那里
The last place we saw her was out at the shack,
就在这个位置
which is about here.
我们已经安排人搜索了这整片区域
So, we've got people covering this whole area
包括镇上和周边 剩下这里和这里
in and around town, which leaves here, here.
她在做什么
What was she doing?
什么
What?
在那个棚屋那边
Out at the... shack.
他为什么要去那里
Why was she out there?
嗨
Hey.
我觉得埃尔金知道
I think Elgin knows.
我觉得他知道法蒂玛在哪
I think he knows where Fatima is.
他说她没事 这一切都很重要
He said she was fine and that this was all important.
他表现得很平静
He was so calm about it.
他说我不应该害怕
He said I shouldn't be afraid.
我不知道是他精神崩溃了
Look, I don't know if he just snapped
还是这里真的有什么在和他交谈
or if something here is actually talking to him.
他现在在哪
Where is he now?
群居屋
Colony House.
你俩先过去
You two go up there.
确保他不能离开
And make sure he does not leave.
好 你要做什么 快去
Okay. What are you gonna do? Just go.
你觉得他们找到法蒂玛了吗
Do you think they found Fatima yet?
我希望找到了
I sure hope so.
维克托
Victor
你在这里做什么 你妈妈摔倒了
What are you doing here? Your mom fell down.
什么
What?
谢谢 亲爱的
Thank you, honey.
发生什么事了
What happened?
没事 我没事
I'm okay. I'm okay.
你确定 确定
Yeah? Yeah, yeah.
我看见白衣男孩了
I saw the Boy in White.
真的吗
Really?
是的
Yeah.
他说了什么
What did he say?
他没什么帮助
He wasn't very helpful.
我们去餐厅吧 我不想去
Let's go to the diner. I don't want to.
爸妈需要谈谈 走吧
Mom and Dad need to talk. Come on.
要一起吗 不了
Wanna come? No.
快点 我饿了
Come on. I'm hungry.
那个小女孩带我们去了地窖
The little girl she led us to the root cellar.
维克托在那 他很难过
Victor was there. He was really upset.
他想起了一些关于他母亲的事
He remembered something about his mother
还有她离开的那晚
and the night she left.
当我抱他的时候
When I hugged him...
我感觉米兰达就在那里
I felt like Miranda was there.
什么意思
What do you mean?
我不知道该怎么解释
I don't know how to explain it,
但我能感觉到她
but I could feel her.
我能感觉到她也在房♥间里
I could feel her in that room.
然后她带我回到事发当晚
And then she took me back to the night it happened,
她离开孩子们的那晚
the night she left her children,
他去树那里的那晚
the night she went to the tree.
所以你说你看到了幻象
So you had, like, a vision?
不 不 不
No. No, no.
那不是幻象 是比那更真实的东西
It was not a vision. It was more than that.
总而言之 米兰达就在那里
Somehow, Miranda was there,
她试图想告诉我些什么
and she was trying to tell me something.
我们歇业了
We're closed!
你会想听这个的
You're gonna wanna hear this.
别见怪 吉姆
No offense, Jim,
但我已经听够了
but I think I've heard just about enough.
听着 我很抱歉
Look, I'm... I'm sorry
昨天那样冲进来
about the way I came in here yesterday.
我不该那样
I shouldn't have.
我很害怕
I'm scared.
我的家人正在经历着一些事
Things are happening in my family
我不知道该如何保护他们
that I don't know how to protect them from.
但我觉得你可能知道
But the truth is, I think you might.
我猜你会在这里
I figured you might be here.
我需要你和我一起去群居屋
I need you to come up to Colony House with me.
埃尔金的行为很奇怪
Elgin's been acting strange.
根据埃利斯告诉我的
From what Ellis tells me, the kid's been
这孩子压力很大
under a lot of stress,
而且他和蒂莉关系很亲密
plus he and Tillie were close.
所以她遭遇的事可能让她
So, what happened to her may have just
是的 我不知道 总之他告诉埃利斯
Yeah. I don't know. Anyway, he told Ellis
法蒂玛和婴儿
that Fatima and the baby
将成为我们得以回家的关键
are gonna be the reason we all get to go home.
这听起来很熟悉吧
Now, that sound familiar?
你需要我做什么
What do you need me to do?
我需要你和他谈谈 让他明白
I need you to talk to him, make him understand
如果他真的在和这里的什么东西对话
that if he really is talking to something here,
它的意图并不善良
its intentions aren't good.
你最清楚这一点
You of all people understand that, okay?
一定记住
Just remember...
嗨 这是怎么回事
Hey. What the hell's going on?
埃利斯和肯尼在里面 说埃尔金不能离开
Ellis and Kenny are inside, saying Elgin can't leave.
阿科斯塔在哪 她还在外面找
Where's Acosta? She's still out looking.
我回来看看有没有人找到什么线索
I came back to see if anyone found anything.
里面有多少人
How many people you got inside?
不知道 可能几个人 大多数还在外面搜索
I don't know. A few. Most people are still out searching.
我需要你清空这座房♥子
I need you to clear the house.
当她到达那颗树时
When she got to the tree...
她已经很接近了
...she was so close.
但是那些东西中的一个从树林里出来
But one of these things came from the woods and...
在微笑
it smiled.
然后你看着米兰达死去
And you watched Miranda die.
你之前也有过幻觉 对吗
You've had visions before, right?
不是这样的
Not like this.
通常更像是我看到了
It's always more like I'm seeing something
不该出现的东西
that shouldn't be there.
就像那天我看到内战士兵一样
Like, that day that I saw the Civil War soldier,
我并不是回到了内战时期
it's not like I was back in the Civil War.
这次不一样
This is different.
你说了一件有趣的事
Look, you said something interesting.
你说感觉米兰达在试图
You said that it felt like Miranda was trying
告诉你什么
to tell you something.
我知道这听起来很疯狂 不 不会
I know it sounds crazy. No, it doesn't.
至少在这里不会
Not here, anyway.
好吧
Okay.
热力学第一定律是
The first law of thermodynamics
剧集 | 梦魇绝镇(2022) | 导航列表