剧集 | 梦魇绝镇(2022) | 导航列表
那你呢?
And what about you?
你还好吗?
How you doing?
除了试着处理
Aside from trying to process
最近发生的一切
everything that's happened recently,
包括我祖母的一首童谣
including how a nursery rhyme
如果我诚实的话如何以某种方式……
my grandmother told me somehow...
告诉我我在做什么
how I'm doing, if I'm being honest.
你呢?
Do you?
这是一段艰难的历程
It's been a rough stretch.
会一直这样下去吗?
Is it always like this?
会变得更糟吗?
Does it get worse?
我是说 如果我诚实的话
I mean, well, if I'm being honest,
我不知道
I don't know.
但是我知道
But-- but I do know
不管这地方给我们带来什么
that no matter what this place throws at us,
我们会赢的 好吗?
we're gonna win, all right?
不管这里发生了什么
No matter what happens here,
我们会找到回家的路的
we are going to find our way home.
如果没有呢?
What if there isn't one?
当然有
Well, of course there is.
这里有一条路 对吧?
There's a way here, right?
如果这里有路 那就有回家的路
If there's a way here, there's a way home.
你又不知道
You don't know that.
你只是希望有
You just hope there is.
天晨以为她要回家了 妈妈也这么想
Tian-Chen thought she was going home, and so did my mom.
我们不会放弃你妈妈的 好吗?
Hey, we are not giving up on your mom, okay?
也许你应该这么做
Maybe you should.
是的
Yeah.
对不起
I'm sorry.
这东西在这里至少有几十年了
This thing must have been here for decades at least.
这也是件好事 因为那些铁锈什么的
It's a good thing, too, 'cause all that rust and crap
可能救了你的脚 -我真幸运
probably saved your foot. - Lucky me.
看看能不能把这个塞进去
Let's see if I can wedge this in there.
好的 走开 -我只是想帮忙
Okay. Just back up. Back up. - I'm just trying to help.
你想帮忙!给我
You've helped! Gimme that.
你想回镇上去 快去!给我滚出去
You wanna go back to town, go! Get the fuck outta here.
肯尼 我们得在太阳下山之前
Kenny, we gotta get this thing off her leg
把这东西从她腿上拿下来!
before the sun goes down!
真的,杰德?谢谢!他妈的给我滚开!
Really, Jade? Thanks! Get the fuck outta here!
够了!这不是任何人的错
Enough! This is nobody's fault,
所以别废话了 让我们想办法解决!
so just cut the shit and let's figure this out!
我们为什么不直接打断链条呢?
Why don't we just break the chain?
至少我们能把她弄进屋
At least then we could get her inside.
用什么打断?-我不知道 聪明的家伙
Break it with what? - I don't know, smart guy.
你才是天才啊
You're supposed to be the genius.
抱歉 我很抱歉
Sorry. I'm sorry.
对不起
Sorry.
操!
Fuck!
我们需要一些更有用的东西
We need something that's gonna give us more leverage.
好吧 我们需要…
All right, we need...
你 跟我来
You, come with me.
什么?
What?
在我们回来之前什么都别做!
Just don't do anything until we get back!
我知道他就在这里的某个地方
I know they're here somewhere.
可怜的小家伙累坏了
Poor thing's exhausted.
我很高兴他终于可以休息了
I'm glad he's finally getting some rest.
找到了
Ah. Here they are.
那是我想的东西吗?
Those what I think they are?
如果你认为是塔罗牌 那就是了
They are if you think they're tarot cards.
你不是认真的吧
You can't be serious.
你想知道你的孩子怎么样了吗?
Oh. You wanna know if your baby's all right?
它会告诉我们
These here are gonna tell us.
这是个坏主意
This was a bad idea.
嘿!你要去哪里?
Hey! Where are you going?
我要去哪里?
Where am I going?
我向你敞开心扉
I opened up to you.
我向你倾诉过 我…
I confided in you. I...
知道吗?在大多数情况下你那古怪
You know what? Your whole kooky, batty Tillie shtick
愚蠢的把戏都没什么问题 但你怎么敢?
is fine in most circumstances, but how dare you?
等一下
Now, hold on a second.
你就是这么看我的吗?
Is that what you think of me?
古怪 愚蠢的把戏
Kooky, batty Tillie,
在对你来说很重要的事情上胡来?
just goofing around about something this important to you?
你就是这么看我的吗?
Is that what you think of me?
我不知道
I don't know.
我对你一无所知 听着-
I don't know anything about you. Look. Just--
所以 你不相信
Now so, you don't believe.
没事
That's fine,
但在你看到路上的那棵树之前
but before you saw that tree in the road,
我敢打赌 我们在这里看到的东西有一半你都不相信
I'll bet you didn't believe in half the stuff we see here
日日夜夜 对吗?
every day and night, did you?
这些东西在我的生活中相当重要
These things played a pretty big role in my life
在每一个关键的时刻
at a pretty critical juncture.
我只是想和你分享
I just want to share that with you.
这些卡片是一个叫格蒂的女孩给我的
These cards were given to me by a gal named Gertie.
她和我丈夫住在同一家临终关怀医院
She was in the same hospice care as my husband.
他去世后 她为我做了一次占卜
She did a reading for me after he passed.
请洗牌
Shuffle, please.
我当时觉得这有点傻
I thought that it was a bit silly at the time,
但现在我意识到那些卡片…
but now I realize that those cards...
…告诉我得了癌症
...told me about my cancer,
跟我说过这个地方
told me about this place,
也许不用太多的语言
maybe not in so many words,
但如果我知道如何阅读 所有的迹象都在那里
but the signs were all there if I'd known how to read them.
可以吗?
Please?
谢谢你!
Thank you.
你现在知道怎么读了吗?
Do you now know how to read them?
是啊 比我以前会多了
Yeah, a lot better than I was before.
问他们一个问题
Ask them a question.
看看题目怎么回答
And let's see what they answer.
可能发生的最糟糕的事情
The worst thing that could happen
我们做完之后你会觉得有点傻
is you feel a bit silly once we're done.
我的孩子还好吗?
Is my baby okay?
让我们看看牌上写了什么
Let's see what the cards have to say.
那是什么?
What was that?
啊!
Ah!
天哪!
Jesus Christ!
这真是个坏主意
This is a really bad idea.
没有别的东西能撬开那个陷阱
There's nothing else strong enough to pry that trap open.
你真的想拆掉
You really wanna start pulling apart
这座可怕的古老塔吗?
the ancient tower of holy scary shit?
我相信建造它的人不会介意的
I'm sure whoever built it won't mind.
天哪 他妈的!
Oh, Jesus. Fuck!
他们到底在哪儿?
Where the hell are they?
肯尼 听我说
Kenny, listen to me.
是的
Yeah.
如果事情变糟了
If this goes bad--
嘿 停 停 你会没事的 好吗?
Hey, stop, stop. You're gonna be fine, okay?
好吧 肯-我们还有
Okay, Ken-- - We still have
白天时间还很多 -肯尼!
plenty of daylight left. - Kenny!
够了,好吗?
Enough, okay?
我们会把你弄出去的
We're gonna get you out of this thing,
你会没事的
and you're gonna be fine.
博伊德把你妈妈的话告诉我了
Boyd told me what your mom said.
无论这里发生什么 你都不会孤单
No matter what happens here, you'll never be alone.
你明白我的意思吗?
Do you understand me?
你不会孤单的 好吗?
You'll never be alone, okay?
你会没事的
You're gonna be fine.
我知道
I know.
告诉我你听到我说的话了
Just tell me you heard what I said.
剧集 | 梦魇绝镇(2022) | 导航列表