剧集 | 梦魇绝镇(2022) | 导航列表
我真的很努力想让自己好起来
I'm trying really hard to be okay.
我能帮忙吗
Can I help?
嘿 我是这里的大姐
Hey, I'm the big sister here.
我才是照顾你的人
I'm the one who takes care of you.
如果他们不回来 就只剩我们了
If they don't come back, it'll just be us.
从现在开始 我们得互相照顾
We have to start taking care of each other from now on.
他们会回来的
They'll come back.
所以 棍子穿过了他的眼睛
So, the rod was through his eye?
嗯 那是他在树上的时候
Mm. Well, only when he was on the tree.
当他带着一个满是血的头骨向我走来时
When he walked up to me with a skull full of blood,
他的眼睛变成了一个恐怖的血洞
it was just a a bloody, empty socket.
天呐
Jesus.
是的 这就是我最近的生活
Yeah. So, that's what my life's been like lately.
这种情况持续多久了
How long has this been going on for?
幻觉吗
The hallucinating?
从我来这就有了
Pretty much since I got here.
你还记得那天我带你去地窖
Do you remember that day I took you down to the root cellar,
告诉过你我在天花板上看到那个符号♥了吗
told you I saw that symbol up on the ceiling?
你以为我疯了
You thought I was crazy?
天晨在餐厅里看见了我
TianChen saw me in the diner.
我一遍又一遍地画着这个符号♥ 失去了理智
I was drawing the symbol over and over again, losing my mind,
首先 她给我泡了茶
and first, she made me tea.
然后她带我回到储藏室
And then she took me back into the storage room,
她
and she, uh...
她拿出了这个
she pulled out this.
还是不知道她是怎么知道的
Still have no idea how she knew it was there.
我妈对那个储藏室了如指掌
My mom knew every inch of that storage room.
我以为我够聪明了
You know, I thought I was smart enough
把这个地方弄清楚 然后
to figure this place out, and...
我应该…
I should have...
他妈
Fuck.
她真的很喜欢你 知道吗 我的妈妈
She really liked you, you know? My mom.
我觉得她最能容忍♥我了
I think she tolerated me more than anything.
不 不 不 我是说 她真的
No, no, no. I mean, she really, uh...
她只对她喜欢的人皱眉头
She only frowned at people that she liked.
我是说 那些她不喜欢的人 她就直接…忽略了
I mean, the people that she didn't, she just... ignored.
等你写完那封信
When you finish that letter,
代我们向她问好
tell her we all say hi.
天呐 嘘
Jesus. Shh.
没关系 没关系 嘘 嘘
It's okay. It's okay. Shh, shh, shh.
你确定你今天看到的那些东西
Are you sure those things you saw today
是幻觉吗
were hallucinations?
这是格伯先生的
Uh, this belonged to Mr. Gerber.
他身上总有一股洋葱味
He always smelled like onions.
它们是树林里野生的
They grow wild in the woods,
所以他会摘下来生吃
so he would pick them and eat them raw.
嗯
Hmm.
哦 这是德洛丽丝送的
Oh. This was from Delores.
她总是哭个不停
She always cried lots.
唔
Mm.
唔
Mm.
怎么了
What's wrong?
克里斯托弗什么都没有
Nothing for Christopher.
克里斯托弗是谁
Who was Christopher?
他是我们的朋友
He was our friend.
他人很好
He he was nice,
但后来他开始看到那个符号♥
but then he started seeing the symbol,
然后他就变得越来越可怕
and then he started getting scary.
怎么啦
What?
不 这是一个错误 我不想再这样下去了
No. This was a mistake. I don't want to do this anymore.
维克托 不!我说不
Victor. No! I said no!
维克托 我说了不行
Victor! I said no!
维克托 不不不
Victor! No, no, no, no!
维克托 不 不
Victor! No, no!
维克托 维克托 不 不
Victor! Victor! No, no!
嘿 嘿
Hey, hey.
嘘 没关系
Shh. It's okay.
你不必害怕
You don't have to be afraid.
我是镇上最可怕的人 记得吗
I'm the scariest person in town, remember?
我想起少了什么了
I know what's missing.
你好 维克托
Hello, Victor!
他的名字叫贾斯帕
His name was Jasper.
我
I, uh...
我丢下了他
I left him.
我居然
I just...
我就他妈这样走了
I just fucking left.
天啊 博伊德
Oh, my God, Boyd.
你知道 我不能 我想救所有人
You know, I couldn'tI I tried to save everybody.
比如 塔比瑟到底在干什么
Like, what the fuck was Tabitha doing
在那该死的救护车后面?我
in the back of that goddamn ambulance? I...
她是怎么…
How did she...
你确定他真的是维克托的父亲吗
Are you sure he he's really Victor's father?
吉姆 我站在维克托长大的房♥子里
Jim, I stood in the house that Victor grew up in.
天呐
Jesus.
他的母亲米兰达
His mother, Miranda,
她来之前就见过这里了
she saw this place before she even got here.
她有这些画 还有…
She had these paintings and...
我想这就是我被送到那里的原因
I think that was the reason why I was sent there.
塔里的小男孩
The little boy in the tower
我觉得他想让我看到些什么
I think he wanted me to see something,
找到些东西
find something.
我试过了
And I tried.
我只是
I just...
我很抱歉 我很抱歉
I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry.
哦 嘿 嘿 你没什么好抱歉的
Oh, hey, hey, hey. You have nothing to be sorry about.
你回来了 你很安全
You are back, and you are safe.
这才是最重要的
And that is all that matters.
好吗
Okay?
但如果这是我们回家的唯一机会呢
But what if that was our only chance to go home?
嗨 她还好吗
Hey. Is she all right?
该死 尼基
Oh, shit. Nicky?
她怎么了
What's wrong with her?
不
No.
我的天哪 是什么
Oh, my God. What is
她在内出血
She's bleeding internally.
子弹造成的伤害肯定比我
The bullet must have done more damage than I
天啊 尼基 尼基
Oh, God. Nicky, Nicky,
尼基 别离开我 好吗
Nicky, stay with me, okay?
你没事的 嘿 嘿 嘿
You're okay. Hey, hey, hey.
尼基?别这样 尼基
Nicky? Come on, Nicky.
该死
Shit.
来吧
Come on.
尼基 坚持住!尼基
Nicky, stay with me! Nicky?
不 哦 不
No.Oh, no.
来吧
Come on.
该死 来吧
Shit. Come on.
来吧 来吧
Come on. Come on.
尼基
Nicky?
哦 不
Oh, no.
你知道你做了什么吗
You see what you've done?
那是个意外
It was an accident.
你怎么了 警官
What's wrong with you, Officer? Huh?
有东西吓到你 你就开枪 是吧
Something scares you, you just start shooting, huh?
是吗 对不起
Is that right? I'm sorry.
你不好意思吗?你很抱歉 是吗
You're sorry? You're sorry, eh?
来告诉尼基你很抱歉
Come tell Nicky you're sorry!
来吧 他妈的放开我
Come on now. Get the fuck off me!
嘿 听着
Hey! Listen!
你♥他♥妈♥的现在就跟我走
You come with me right fucking now!
天哪 天哪
God! God!
剧集 | 梦魇绝镇(2022) | 导航列表