剧集 | 梦魇绝镇(2022) | 导航列表
前情提要
Previously on From.
搞什么鬼?
What the fuck?
肯尼!你得下来!
Kenny! You gotta come down here!
这里有足够的食物喂饱全镇的人!
There's enough food here to feed everybody in the entire town!
你认为这地方不会击垮你吗?
You think this place can't break you?
让我们来看看
Let's see.
你和她在谷仓里和那些东西
You were in the barn with her with those things.
你怎么还活着?
How are you still alive?
他们让我看着
They wanted me to watch.
肯尼 -等会 我妈妈在哪儿?
Kenny. - Wait. Where's-- where's my mom?
老兄 我
Bud, I'm s--
不!停!别说了
No! Stop! Just stop.
我们需要更多的信息
We need more information.
是的 -我需要
Yeah. - I'm gonna need
明天你要帮忙
your help with something tomorrow.
要干嘛?
With what?
我们会抓到这些鬼东西的
We're gonna catch one of these fucking things.
你将会拥有一个
You're gonna have a baby
被告知永远不可能拥有的孩子!
that you were told you could never have!
你所看到的一切
With all you've seen,
你无法相信的奇迹
you can't wrap your head around a miracle.
你严重营养不良
You're severely malnourished.
我们得让你再吃点东西
We really just need to get you eating again.
那些是食物吗?
Are those the crops?
是的 我们想尝试把它们堆肥
Yeah. We figured we'd try composting them,
看看我们能不能把土壤恢复回来
see if we can't get the soil turned around.
嗯
Mmm.
杰德?
Jade?
准备好告诉我你到底怎么了吗?
You ready to tell me what's going on with you?
我自己还在想办法
Still kinda working it out for myself.
还记得我给你做的手镯吗?
Do you remember the bracelet I made you?
你是说你找到了一个手镯
You're saying you found a bracelet
和你做的那个很像吗?
that's similar to the one you made?
不不不 这不是很像
No, no, no, no, no. It's not similar.
就是那个手镯
That is the bracelet.
这是不可能的
It's impossible.
参观瓶子树
Visit the bottle tree.
我妈妈说这个洞会带她去灯塔
My mother said this one would take her to the tower,
去见孩子们
to the children.
米兰达开始看到一些东西
Miranda started seeing things.
她把她看到的一切都画下来
She painted everything she saw.
她说就像她被选中了一样
She said it was like she'd been chosen
为了释放孩子们
to free the children.
我想你现在也被选中了
I guess you've been chosen now, too.
托马斯死后 你和妈妈崩溃了
When Thomas died, you and Mom fell apart,
没有人陪着伊森
and there was no one there for Ethan.
我要你振作起来
I need you to get your shit together.
好吧
Okay.
喂?
Hello?
爸爸?我是托马斯
Dad? It's Thomas.
爸爸 你在吗?
Daddy, are you there?
你不是我的儿子
You are not my son.
你为什么让妈妈走了?
Why did you let Mommy go?
你为什么想让她死?
Why did you want her to die?
停!
Stop it!
是因为你不再爱她了吗?
Is it because you didn't love her anymore?
你想要什么?
What do you want?
帮助 你需要帮助 爸爸
To help. You need help, Daddy.
别那么叫我
Stop calling me that.
你应该看朱莉和伊森
You should be watching Julie and Ethan.
天快黑了 你不应该让他们在外面玩
You shouldn't let them play outside so close to dark.
爸爸 你在吗?
Daddy, are you there?
伊森!
Ethan!
朱莉!
Julie!
伊森!朱莉!
Ethan! Julie!
伊森!
Ethan!
朱莉!
Julie!
怎么啦?
What?
你在干什么?
What are you doing?
喂动物!
Feeding the animals!
进来吧!
Come on inside!
伊森!-我们还没玩完呢!
Ethan! - We're not done yet!
嗨,伊森!我说的是现在!来吧!
Hey, Ethan! I said right now! Come on!
吉姆!-嗯?
Jim! - Huh?
你没事吧?
You okay?
怎么了 我在跟我的孩子们说话
Yeah. You know, I'm-- I'm talking to my kids.
别这样 伊森
Come on. Ethan.
别这样 来吧 来吧 -我们来了!
Come on. Come on. Come on. - We're coming!
天快黑了
It's gonna be dark soon.
我知道
I know.
他们还好吗?-是的
They okay? - Yeah.
对不起
Sorry.
这里的情况越来越糟了 不是吗?
Things are getting worse around here, aren't they?
是的
Yeah.
怎么了?
Wha?
放轻松 你会割伤自己的
Uh, easy now. You'll cut yourself.
噢!
Ow!
我说了
Told you.
你整晚都在这?
Were you down there all night?
你需要睡觉
You need to sleep.
我需要答案
I need answers.
地下室的那些画里
There has to be something in that basement,
肯定有什么线索我没注意
in those paintings that I'm missing.
我这里有些绷带
I got some bandages in here somewhere.
啊
Ah.
好了
There we are.
哦,不 呃,你,
Uh, no. Uh, you--
请帮帮我 -没关系的
Help me, please. - Oh, no, no. It's all right.
所以 那个男孩
So, that boy,
穿白色衣服的那个
the-- the one dressed in white,
你是说他引诱了你
you're saying that he lured you
一直到灯塔的顶端
up to the top of a lighthouse
然后把你推下去吗?
and-- and then pushed you out?
不不不 他没有引诱我
No, no, no, no, no. He didn't lure me.
我去那里只是因为 你知道 孩子们
I just went there because of, you know, the children.
孩子们被锁在塔里
Children locked in the tower.
是的 是这样的
Yeah. You see, um...
…这座塔实际上是一座灯塔
...the tower was actually a lighthouse,
为了到那个地方
and in order to get there,
我得穿过一棵树
I had to go through a tree.
维克托带我去的
Uh, Victor took me there.
他说他妈妈也去救孩子们了
He said his mother had gone off to save the children as well,
那天晚上她
the night she... she...
没关系的
It's all right.
你可以说出来
You can say it.
我接受了她去世的事实
I, uh, accepted the fact that she died
很久很久以前的事了
a long, long time ago.
我以为他们都有
I thought they all had.
维克托还流浪在外的事实
The fact that Victor is still out there somewhere,
所以……
it's...
你听到了吗?
Do you hear that?
哦 瓶子
Oh, the bottles.
我当然听到了
Of course I hear them.
挂在后院的一棵树上
They're hanging, uh, on a tree in the backyard.
米兰达以前叫它瓶子树
Miranda used to call it the bottle tree.
一 二 三
One, two, three.
你怎么知道这是可行的?
How do you even know that this is possible?
不 我不确定,
Yeah. I don't,
但是这个护身符
but the talismans,
它能防止那些东西进到房♥子里
they keep those things from getting into the houses.
剧集 | 梦魇绝镇(2022) | 导航列表