剧集 | 梦魇绝镇(2022) | 导航列表
前情提要...
Previously on From...
把它们从我身上弄走 你是在找这些吗
Get them off me! Are you looking for these?
拿去吧 不过兰德尔要留下
Take them. We get to keep Randall, though.
我们需要新毛巾
We're gonna need some fresh towels!
不 不 不 嘿 停下
No, no, no! Hey, hey, hey. Stop!
你会伤到自己的 你♥他♥妈♥的抛弃了我
You're gonna hurt yourself. You fucking left me!
埃利斯 他看起来很开心
Ellis, he's so happy.
我不能告诉他我有多害怕
I can't tell him how scared I am.
我试着保持耐心 但我需要
I'm trying to be patient, but I I need
你帮不上忙 我不明白
You can't help! I don't understand.
就是这个
This!
这是我唯一能吃下的东西 什么
It's all I can keep down! What?
我觉得孩子可能出问题了
I think there's something wrong with the baby.
怎么了 克里斯托弗没事
What's wrong? Nothing for Christopher.
克里斯托弗是谁
Who was Christopher?
他是我们的朋友
He was our friend.
但后来克里斯托弗开始看到那个符号♥
But then Christopher started seeing the symbol,
然后所有人都死了
and then everyone died.
贾斯珀能告诉我们为什么会发生这些
Jasper's the one who can tell us why it happened.
我只能骗自己说他们都死了
Easier to tell myself they were dead.
这么久以来 我的小男孩一直在这里
All that time, my little boy was here.
什么样的男人会放弃自己的家人
What kind of man gives up on his family?
维克托
Victor.
我不知道该怎么回家
I didn't know how to get home.
昨晚到底发生了什么
What the hell happened last night?
博伊德
Boyd?
塔比莎回来了
Tabitha's back.
什么
What?
博伊德说你穿过了一棵树
Boyd said you went through a tree?
它们叫远方之树
They're called Farway trees.
没有树的话你能回去吗
Can you get back there without the tree?
我不知道 我真的不知道
I don't know. I don't I don't know.
那些瓶子呢 它们有什么
What about the bottles? Was there anything
特别的地方吗 我拿了几个下来
special about them? I took a few of 'em down.
里面有纸条
There were slips of paper inside
上面写着一些数字
with numbers written on them.
在外面的时候 你有联♥系♥任何人吗
When you were out there, did you contact anyone?
你不明白 他们根本不会相信我
You don't understand, they wouldn't have believed me.
你有了一个我们从未有过的机会
You had an opportunity that none of us have ever had before,
但你浪费了
and you blew it.
我出去过又回来了
I went out and I came back.
我什么都没带回来 我们以为你死了
And I came back with nothing! We thought you were dead.
你的孩子们以为你死了
Your children thought you were dead.
你现在欠孩子们一个交代
You owe it to your kids to be here now.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
我做了个噩梦
I had a nightmare.
想聊聊吗
You wanna talk about it?
不要
No.
那就回床上来吧
Well, come back to bed.
我应该做得更多的
I should've done more.
在外面的时候 我应该做得更多
When I was out there, I should've done more.
你已经尽力了
You did the best you could.
你怎么知道
How do you know that?
什么
What?
你总是说这样的话 你怎么知道
You keep saying stuff like that. How do you know?
你怎么知道我能做什么
How do you have any idea what I could've done?
我只是
I'm just
你总是说这些
You keep saying stuff like that,
完全不真实的话 就为了让我好受点
just that is not true, just so I feel better.
我不我不明白
I don't I don't understand.
你是更愿意我挑你的错
Would you would you rather I just picked you apart?
让你觉得自己很糟
Make you feel like shit?
我不会那样做的
I'm not gonna do that.
我只是想要你诚实一点
I just want you to be honest!
不
No.
你想要的是
What you want
让我能读懂你的心思
is for me to read your mind,
这样我就能在任何时候
so I can say to you whatever you wanna hear
说出你想听的话
at any given time.
你非要把我逼成坏人是吗
You want me to be the bad guy?
行啊 可是一直守在这里的人是我
Fine! But I was the one who stayed here,
是我在这照顾着孩子们 而你却跑开了
holding our kids together, while you ran off
想着去处理那些什么... 不不不不不不
to try to deal with whatever... No, no, no, no, no, no.
...你在做的事 你说得好像
...it was you were doing! You make it sound like
我他妈是去度假似的
I went on a fucking vacation.
我来找过你
I came to you.
我他妈还请求过你的同意
I asked for your fucking permission.
我只是想救我们的女儿啊
I was just trying to save our daughter.
你有没有想过也许
Did it ever occur to you that maybe
我们本可以一起面对的
we could've done things together?
不 因为你总想一个人扛
No! Because you wanted to do it on your own!
你什么都想自己来
You want to do everything on your own!
这就是为什么你
That's why you
为什么什么
That's why what?
不... 为什么什么
No. That's why what?
没什么
Nothing.
没...为什么什么
Noth that's why what?
我要回去睡觉了
I'm going back to bed.
别他妈当懦夫了 说啊
Stop being a fucking coward and tell me!
这就是你要离婚的原因
That's why you wanted a divorce,
因为这样你就能轻松逃开
because it'd be easier for you to cut and run,
独自一人处理托马斯的死
to deal with Thomas's death on your own,
而不是试图重建我们的家
instead of trying to put our family back together!
哦 是啊 你就是闪亮登场的英雄是吧
Oh, yeah and you were the knight in shining armor, right?
你做的每件事 每个决定都完美无缺
Everything you did, every choice you made was perfect!
我可没这么说 你以为离婚就能让我
I never said that. You think getting the divorce
自己去面对这一切
was gonna let me deal with it on my own?
我早就是一个人在战斗了
I was already on my fucking own!
哦 这才不是真的
Oh, that's so not true.
你有工作可以投入
You got to throw yourself into your work!
茱莉和伊森半夜哭醒时你根本不在
You were not there when Julie and Ethan woke up crying.
你根本没看到
You didn't see them
他们在托马斯房♥间里呆坐着 盯着他的玩具
sitting in Thomas's room, just staring at his toys
不
No.
你在生气
And you're upset.
你在生气就因为你不得不
You're upset because you had to
在我离开的那几天照顾自己的孩子
take care of your children the few days that I was gone?
我照顾我的孩子整整一年 而你在...
I took care of my fucking kids for a year, while you were...
不 天啊 ...我都不知道在干什么
No! God...I don't know fucking what.
该死的 不
Damn it, no!
你要去哪
Where are you going?
楼下
Downstairs!
♪ 当我还是个小男孩 ♪
♪ When I was just a little boy ♪
♪ 我问我的父亲 ♪
♪ I asked my father ♪
♪ "我将来会成为什么 " ♪
♪ "What will I be?" ♪
♪ "我会变得英俊吗 " ♪
♪ "Will I be handsome?" ♪
♪ "我会变得富有吗 " ♪
♪ "Will I be rich?" ♪
♪ 这是他对我说的 ♪
♪ Here's what he said to me ♪
♪ 该来的总会来 ♪
♪ Que sera sera ♪
♪ 注定如何就如何 ♪
♪ Whatever will be will be ♪
♪ 未来无法预知 ♪
♪ The future's not ours to see ♪
♪ 随缘吧 ♪
♪ Que sera sera ♪
♪ 一切随缘而定 ♪
♪ What will be will be ♪
♪ 如今我也为人父母 ♪
♪ Now I have children of my own ♪
♪ 孩子们问他们的父亲 ♪
♪ They ask their father ♪
♪ "我将来会怎样 " ♪
♪ "What will I be?" ♪
♪ "我会漂亮吗 " ♪
♪ "Will I be pretty?" ♪
♪ "我会富有吗 " ♪
♪ "Will I be rich?" ♪
♪ 我温柔地告诉他们 ♪
♪ I tell them tenderly ♪
♪ 随缘吧 ♪
剧集 | 梦魇绝镇(2022) | 导航列表