剧集 | 梦魇绝镇(2022) | 导航列表
Uh, we got to the ruins,
我刚走进去 就昏倒了
I walked inside, and then I blacked out.
你不记得其他事了吗
You don't remember anything else?
我做了一个很奇怪的梦
I... I had a really weird dream.
就这样
That's all.
我建议你在这住一晚
Okay, well, I'd like to keep you overnight,
你觉得可以吗
if that's okay with you.
好 好的 没问题
Yeah, yeah, that's fine. Yeah.
那我们给你们留点空间
'Kay, we'll give you folks some space.
谢谢
Thank you.
你和伊森在外面干什么
What were you and Ethan doing out there?
我很傻 我们
It was stupid. We...
昨天我和兰德尔去了林子
I went to the woods yesterday with Randall
然后我们到了废墟
and then, we got to the ruins
等 等 等 你说什么
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. With...
你和兰德尔一起去的
You were out there with Randall?
爸爸 事情不是你想的那样
Look, Dad, it's not like that.
朱莉
Julie?
嗨 妈妈
Hi, Mom.
怎么回事 你还好吗
What happened? Are you okay?
我很好 我一会就回来
Yes. Yeah, I'm fine. I'll be right back.
好的
Okay.
怎么了 你受伤了吗
What's wrong? Are you hurt?
没有 我只是晕倒了一下
No. I passed out a little.
什么叫晕倒了一下
What do you mean, "a little"?
没事的
It's okay.
天啊 来吧
Ugh! Come on!
兰德尔 你在里面吗
Randall, are you in there?
有什么事吗
Something I can do for you?
你和朱莉去林子里干什么了
What were you and Julie doing out in the woods?
她说我们在林子里干什么了
What did she say we were doing in the woods?
我正在问你
I'm asking you.
听着 如果这是你那套大家长作风
Look, if this is your version of the big bad dad routine,
我他妈现在没心情奉陪 明白吗
I'm not in the fucking mood, all right?
之前你和玛丽艾尔还有朱莉发生那事后
After what happened with you and Marielle and Julie...
她不愿说这件事
She won't talk about it.
我知道她经历了一些
And I know she's going through something that...
我无法理解的事 但我觉得你能理解
I cannot understand, but I figured you might.
我在教她开车 老兄
I was teaching her how to drive, man.
什么 她说她没有
What? She said she didn't have
考过驾照 所以我们偷了群居屋的面包车
her learner's permit, so we boosted the Colony House van.
我
I...
因为某些事情很害怕 就到了林子里
freaked out about something and we ended up in the woods.
那你看到的废墟呢
And the ruins that you saw?
听着 伙计 我不是故意混♥蛋♥
Look, man, I don't mean to be a dick,
但我也有自己的烦心事 好吗
but I got my own shit going on, all right?
你想让我解释发生了什么 我也说不清
You want me to explain what happened to us? Well, I can't.
对于那该死的废墟我也不知道
And I don't know about those fucking ruins,
但我告诉过她别再去那了
but I told her not to go back out there.
为什么
Why?
因为那里
Because they...
感觉就是不对劲
They just felt wrong.
怎么不对劲
How?
就是很不对劲 吉姆
They just fucking did, Jim.
我就知道这些
That's what I got.
谈完了吗
Are we done?
你想听我的建议吗
You want my advice?
开着面包车去教你女儿开车吧
Go get the van and teach your kid how to drive,
因为其他事你什么也做不了
because there is fuck all you can do about the rest.
我们谁也活不到最后
None of us are getting out of here alive.
我不接受这种说法
I don't accept that.
对你来说很好
It's good for you.
好吧
All right.
是的
Yeah.
保重
Take it easy.
我没事 我没事
I'm fine. I'm fine.
好了 我们得带你去诊所
All right, we need to get you to the clinic.
我说了我没事
I said I'm fine.
太阳要落山了
Sun's going down.
我得去敲钟
I gotta ring that bell.
好吧
All right.
好的 好的 爸爸 你都快走不动了
Okay. All right. Dad, you can barely walk.
好吗 你一点都不好 不管你怎么了
All right? You're not fine. Whatever's going on with you
听着 我知道我怎么了 我
Look, I know what's going on with me! I
什么
What?
该死
Fuck.
是的 我知道一段时间了
Yeah, I've known for a while.
坐下
Sit down.
嘿 埃利斯 埃利斯 埃利斯
Hey, Ellis, Ellis, Ellis.
她带走了护身符
She took the talisman.
不管她在哪 不管她去了哪 她都很安全
Wherever she is, wherever she went, she's safe.
好吗
Okay?
坐下 我们得谈谈
Sit down. We need to talk.
好吧
Yeah.
今晚我们在这里
We are here tonight
庆祝一个特别的周年纪念日
to celebrate a very special anniversary.
就在一年前的今天
One year ago today...
我们亲爱的法蒂玛来到我们身边
our dear sweet Fatima came into our lives.
有些人那时就在这里
Some of you were here then.
很多人是后来才来的
Many of you arrived since.
但你们都认识和了解她 都爱她
But all of you have come to know her and to love her,
爱她的善良和坚强
for her kindness, for her strength,
爱她的智慧
for her wisdom
还有她种的大♥麻♥
And for her weed!
种植技术确实是个大优点
The green thumb is definitely a big plus.
我们的温室从未如此芬芳
Our greenhouse never smelled so good.
说真的
Seriously, the truth is,
你让这个又大又冷的房♥子
you've made this big old drafty box
变得更像个家了
feel a little bit more like home.
周年快乐 亲爱的
Happy anniversary, sweet pea.
孩子们睡了吗
The kids asleep?
嗯 伊森终于睡着了
Yeah. Ethan finally conked out.
我本可以和朱莉待在一起
I could have stayed with Julie.
我们不该带伊森回房♥子的
We should've have taken Ethan back to the house.
错过这些乐趣吗 得了吧
And miss all the fun? Come on.
谁不喜欢睡衣派对呢
Who doesn't like a sleepover?
我一直做得不够好
I haven't been doing a very good job.
吉姆 没事的 你
Oh, Jim, it's okay. You
让我说完
Let me finish.
我知道你在试图理解这个地方
I know you're trying to make sense of this place
和发生的事
and what happened.
如果这真能带我们回家
And if there's even a chance that it could lead us home,
那么 我就豁出去了
then... then I'm in.
全力以赴
All the way.
不再犹豫 不再抗拒
No more second guessing, no more pushing back.
朱莉有事瞒着我们
There's something Julie's not telling us.
我知道
I know.
你知道多久了
How long have you known?
就在我和莎拉去树林之前开始的
It started just before I went out into the woods with Sara.
还有谁知道
Anyone else know?
克里斯蒂知道
Yeah. Kristi.
肯尼也知道
Kenny.
我不想让你担心
Look, I didn't want to worry you.
你应该告诉我 我现在告诉你了
You should've told me. I'm telling you now.
之前发生过这种事吗
Has that happened before?
什么
Wh
你的腿
Yeah, with your leg.
没有
No.
所以情况在恶化
So, it's getting worse.
看起来是这样
Seems like it, yeah.
还有件事
剧集 | 梦魇绝镇(2022) | 导航列表