剧集 | 梦魇绝镇(2022) | 导航列表
We had a whole meeting about it.
你没听到钟声吗
Didn't you hear the bell?
听到了 我只是 我在
Yeah, I just, I'm
你在忙
You were you were busy.
对 没错
Right, yeah.
那个 你要
Um, you wanna
你要和我一起去找吗
you wanna come help me look?
听着 我想和你谈谈
Listen, I was hoping we could talk
维克托的事
about Victor.
住手
Stop!
你不能那样做
You can't do that.
这是棵邪树 它会作恶
It's a bad tree. It does bad things.
这很重要
It's important.
为什么
Why?
为什么它很重要
Why is it important?
为什么 为什么你不帮我们
Why why won't you help us?
因为我试过了 和克里斯托弗一起
Because I tried. With Christopher.
我觉得你们需要自己领悟
I think you need to learn for yourselves.
这是你们能明白的唯一方法
It's the only way you'll understand.
你现在看起来不一样了
You look different now.
你也是
So do you.
这些年 你一直都没变过
All those years, you looked the same.
为什么你现在变了
Why are you changing now?
现在一切都在变
Everything's changing now.
这是坏事吗
Is that bad?
因为我不知道该怎么办
'Cause I don't know what to do.
告诉我 告诉我该如何帮助他们
You tell me You tell me how I can help them.
求你了
Please.
你应该是我的朋友
You're supposed to be my friend.
我是你的朋友
I am your friend.
那就帮我
Then help me.
求你了 求你帮帮我 告诉我该怎么做
Please? Please help me. Just tell me what to do.
别砍掉那棵树
Don't cut down that tree.
你去哪 不 回来
Where are you going? No, come back!
回来
Come back!
你去哪里
Where are you going?
你知道吗 我小时候有个朋友失踪了
You know, when I was little, a friend of mine went missing.
说到恐慌
You wanna talk about panic?
整个社区的人都出动找他
We had the whole neighborhood out looking for him.
奶奶说不用担心 但我好害怕
Grandma said not to worry, but I was so scared.
结果发现他在镇子另一边的游乐场
Turns out he's on a playground on the other side of town,
玩得特别开心 大家都是虚惊一场
having the time of his life. Everyone was scared for nothing.
你觉得现在也是这种情况吗
Is that what you think this is?
大家都白担心了
Everybody's scared for nothing?
不是 我只是
No. I I just
我觉得有时候我们想得太坏了
I think sometimes we think the worst
其实并不知道真♥相♥
when we really don't know.
好吧 但我们知道的是我妻子失踪了
Okay, well, what we do know is that my wife is missing.
无意冒犯
All right, no offense.
我们不是在找什么游乐场里的小孩
We're not looking for some fucking kid on a playground.
我已经失去了我妈
All right, I already lost my mom.
如果法蒂玛出了什么事
If something happens to Fatima...
你妈妈在这里
Your mom was here?
她去世的时候
Look, when she died...
她死的那种方式
the way she died...
我不能再经历一次了
I can't go through that again.
我绝不能
I won't.
你觉得她会在里面吗
You think she could be in there?
谁知道呢 最好到处都找找
Well, you never know. Best to check everywhere.
而且 我觉得这里适合谈话
Besides, I think this'll be a good place to talk.
谈什么
About what?
进来吧
Come on inside.
窗户怎么了
What happened to the window?
不久前我们这里出了点事
Well, we had a bit of a close call not too long ago.
看来法蒂玛不在这里
Doesn't look like Fatima's in here.
我知道
I know.
上次你在这里时 伤得很重
Last time you were in here, you were in pretty bad shape.
我一直在想 "都是我的错"
And all I remember thinking was, "It's my fault."
"是我在开车"
"I was the one who was driving."
"是我没看到对面来车"
"I was the one who didn't see the other car coming."
我一直担心会失去你
I just kept thinking we were gonna lose you,
就像失去托马斯一样
right then and there, just like we lost Thomas.
我永远不会原谅自己
And I never would have forgiven myself.
但那不是你的错
But it wasn't your fault.
是吗 为什么不是
No? Why not?
因为你当时很害怕
Well, because you were scared
你已经尽力了
and you were doing the best you could.
就像你让朱莉
Kinda like you were
当你让朱莉进入那片废墟时
when you told Julie to go into those ruins?
你当时已经尽力了 对吧
You were doing the best you could, right?
大概吧
I guess.
听我说
Listen to me.
这里发生的事 我们无法掌控
Things happen here, things we can't control.
这个地方想让我们自责
This place wants us to blame ourselves.
想让我们感到恐惧
It wants us to be scared.
你要记住 我们都在尽最大努力
You have to remember that we're all doing our best,
即使坏事发生
even when bad things happen,
尤其是坏事发生时
especially when bad things happen.
重要的是我们如何面对这些事
Because how we face those things, that's what matters.
不是我们做出了什么决定
Not the decisions we make
或者该怪谁 而是我们如何互相照顾
or whose fault it was, but how we take care of each other
如何始终尽力而为 无论发生什么
and how we always do our best, no matter what.
明白吗
You understand?
我爱你 孩子
I love you, buddy.
我也爱你 爸爸
I love you too, Dad.
那我们继续找下去 好吗
So, what do you say we keep looking, huh?
爸爸 你在吗
Dad? Are you there?
爸爸 求你 别把我一个人丢在这里
Dad, please, don't leave me alone here.
拜托 爸爸
Come on, Dad.
你说得对 那不是他
You were right. It's not him.
不是托马斯
It's not Thomas.
你要去哪里
Where are you going?
爸爸
Dad?
这是什么地方
What is this?
维克托有时会来这里
Victor comes here sometimes.
我们从隧♥道♥出来那晚就在这过夜
This is where we spent the night when we came out of the tunnels.
她不在这里
She's not here.
是的
Yeah.
以后就会这样吗
Is this how it's gonna be from now on?
人们会一个接一个消失
One by one, people just disappear?
不会的
No.
她是第一个让我觉得这地方
She was the first person who made it seem like this place
或许还不错的人
might actually be okay.
哦 亲爱的 我们一定会找到她的
Oh, honey, we're gonna find her.
别担心 来吧
Don't worry. Come on.
我想我不是在做梦
I don't think I was dreaming.
什么
What?
当我在废墟里昏倒的时候
When I blacked out in the ruins, I
好像去了某个地方
it was almost like I went somewhere.
一瞬间我在这个奇怪的房♥间里
Like, one second I'm in this weird chamber
我们三个都在那里 我 兰德尔和玛丽埃尔
and the three of us are there me, Randall, and Marielle,
我们都在尖叫
and we were screaming.
然后有个人被锁在墙上
And then, there was this guy chained to a wall,
接着我就在这些隧♥道♥里
and then I'm in these tunnels,
听到你在和维克托说话
and I heard you talking to Victor.
我想找到你 但你的声音
I tried to find you, but your voice,
越来越远
it kept just getting further and further away.
然后我听到那些孩子
And then I heard those children.
他们在尖叫那个词
They were screaming that word.
安库伊
Anghkooey.
我一直在想
剧集 | 梦魇绝镇(2022) | 导航列表