剧集 | 梦魇绝镇(2022) | 导航列表
喂
Hello?
妈妈
Mom?
泰贝 天呐 泰贝 你在哪儿
Tabby? Oh, God! Tabby! Where are you?
妈 我 我没事 我们都没事
Mom, hi. Uh... I'm okay. We're all okay.
我亲爱的
Ay, mija!
你之前都去哪儿了
Where have you been?
我们离开了一段时间 但
we had to go for a little while, but, um...
你去了哪儿
And you went where?
我不想让你担心 妈
I I just don't want you to worry, Mom.
泰贝 警♥察♥一直在找你
No, Tabby, the police are looking for you
还有吉姆和孩子们 所有人都在找你们
and Jim and the kids. Everybody's been looking!
我知道 妈 我知道
I know. I know, Mom. I know.
真抱歉 亲爱的
I'm... I'm so sorry. Ay, mi amor.
我见到你会告诉你一切的
I I... I'm gonna tell you everything as soon as I see you.
快回来吧
Please! Por favor!
我只是
I just...
我们都担心坏了
We have been so worried!
我只想让我们都能听听彼此的声音
I just wanted to hear your voice and for you to hear mine.
泰贝
Tabby!
妈 我真的好爱你 我好想你
Mom, I love you so much, and I miss you and...
我的宝贝
Ah, mi amor!
我和吉姆在想尽一切办法尽快回家去
Jim and I are doing everything we can to come back home soon.
那就好
Ay, que bueno.
我替大家向你问好
Everyone says hello.
泰贝 别挂电♥话♥
Ay, Tabby, please, just stay on the phone.
不 不行
No, no, no.
有一个警探 他留下了名片
There's a police detective. He gave me his card.
妈 我不能停留太久
Mom, Mom, I I... I can't stay here for long.
抱歉
I'm sorry. Um...
但你一定得打给他
Okay, but you have to call him.
我亲爱的
Uh... Mi amor!
我或许又会失联一段时间
You might not hear from me for a little bit, but...
不 不 留下来好吗
No, no, no! You have to stay here!
我不想让你担惊受怕
I just don't want you to be afraid.
我会没事的 一切都会没事的
I'm okay, okay? Everything's okay.
你什么时候才能回来呢
¿Ay, pero cuándo?
我爱你 妈妈 泰贝
I love you, Mom. Tabby!
对不起 妈妈 我得走了
I'm so sorry, Mom. I I have to go.
我真的很爱你 一些都会没事的
I love you so much, okay? Everything's okay.
妈 我爱你 再见
Mom, I love you. Bye.
谢谢 非常感谢
Thank you. Thanks.
你干嘛要借给她
Why would you do that?
你真得给你手♥机♥消消毒
You seriously need to disinfect your phone now.
你们何时出发
When are you guys leaving?
吉姆一准备好就走
As soon as Jim's ready.
我妈一定要亲自准备我们的粮食
My mom insisted on putting together our rations.
老妈总喜欢这样
Yeah, Moms'll do that.
是啊
Yep.
你确定要带这么多吗
Are you sure about all this?
太多了 我们带不了
Mom, that's too much. We can't...
我不想让你们路上饿肚子
I don't want you to be hungry while you're gone.
带上吧 乖
Take it. Please
我真的不想让你去
I wish you woule stay.
答应我一定要小心
Promise you'll be careful.
一定要平安回来
Promise you'll come back.
我不能再失去你了
I can't lose you too.
好了
Yes.
不会有事的
It's gonna be fine!
你们多虑了
You guys worry too much.
你真的要去找妈妈吗
Are you really gonna go find Mom?
我会尽力的
Well, I'm gonna do my best.
但如果我还要担心
But I can't do that
这里的事情我就分身乏术了
if I'm worried about things back here.
所以别再乱跑了 好吗
So, no more running off, okay?
好吧
Okay.
握个手吧
Shake on it.
好孩子
Good man.
我爱你 老爸
I love you, Dad.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
向我保证一定要小心
Promise you'll be careful?
我保证
I promise.
我很快就回来
I'll be back soon.
没问题的
Yeah. You got it. Okay.
准备好了吗 天就快黑了
You ready? We're burning daylight.
好了
Yeah. 'Kay.
我跟你说的那些树要记清了
Right, and remember what I told you about those trees.
只要看到蜘蛛网 你就会知道
You start seeing spiderwebs, then you know you are going
找对方向了 明白了
in the right direction. Yeah, got it.
不论如何 夜晚一定要回到小屋去
And whatever you do, make sure you get back to the hut by dark.
好的 我们不会有事的
Yeah. We're gonna be okay.
回头见
Okay? I'll see you soon.
好
Okay.
老爸
Hey! Dad!
怎么
Wha...?
你得去田里看看 快
You gotta come to the fields! Come on!
看看能挖出什么
Let's see what we can dig up...
不 天呐 我们要怎么办啊
No, no. Please. What are we gonna do?
全都烂掉了
They're all fuckin' rotten!
唐娜
Donna!
一开始挖出来的东西
First things we pulled up,
只有一些烂掉的胡萝卜 甜菜和土豆
it was a few rotten carrots, beets and potatoes.
然后又继续挖 挖出来的也全都腐烂了
So, we pulled up some more. They were rotten too.
所有暴风雨中幸存的作物都腐烂了
Everything that survived the storm is rotten.
博伊德 我们没粮食可吃了
Boyd, we're out of food.
你带了多少人来
How many people did you have up here with you?
唐娜
Donna!
有多少人知道了
How many people know?
走吧 快回去
Go! You go home now!
我很抱歉
Look, I'm sorry, okay?
但是我们所剩的所有食物
But every ounce of food we have left
都在你地下室的罐子里
is in those jars in your basement!
你没有权利把它们锁在这里
You have no right to keep it locked away down there!
不
No!
那是大家的
Those for everybody!
还会有更多食物的
There more crop coming!
你根本就不清楚情况
You don't know what you're talking about.
所有作物都腐烂了
Everything else is rotten!
这是我们仅存的食物了
This is all the food we have now!
不
No!
拜托回家去吧
Please go home!
回家去
Go home!
不 这是我家 不行
No, my house! No!
走
Come on.
你干嘛
What are you doing?
你不 小孩儿 我也不想这样
You're not look, kid, I don't like this any more than you do,
但现在麻烦大了 懂吗
but the shit is on the fan, all right?
你不能这样 她是我朋友
You can't! She's my friend!
够了 住手 住手
Enough, all right? Stop! Stop!
孩子我不动手
The kid is one thing,
但你 再碰我打你了啊
but you, I'm gonna fucking hit, all right?
兰德尔 你干嘛
Randall, what are you doing?
嘿 嘿 我让你住手了
Hey, hey! I said, "Stop."
维克托 别 不行
Victor, don't. No, no, no! Just...
不不 嘿 住手 维克
No, no! Hey, hey! Stop, stop, stop! Victor?
嘿嘿
Hey, hey, hey.
这家伙手里有枪 你特么开什么玩笑
So, this guy's got a gun? Are you fucking kidding me?
你现在该考虑的是这事吗
Is that seriously what you're focusing on right now?
嘿 放下 伙计
Hey. Put it down, buddy.
维克托 维克托
Victor? Victor...
把枪放下
Put it down.
剧集 | 梦魇绝镇(2022) | 导航列表