剧集 | 医院五日(2022) | 导航列表
她怎么样
How is she doing?
不光是我们的女儿
You know, it wasn't just our daughter.
在过去五个月里
In the last five months,
她还失去了父亲和一位表亲 那个表亲就像她亲姐妹一样
she's also lost her father and her cousin who was like a sister to her.
太残酷了
It's been brutal.
天啊 我无法想象 我深表遗憾
Oh, my God. I can't even imagine. I'm so sorry.
是 她在以自己的方式哀悼
Yeah, she's grieving in her own way.
我只是在给她哀悼的空间
And I'm just giving her the space to do it.
凯文...应对得如何
How's-- how's Kevin managing all this?
说实话
To be honest,
我们之间的关系现在不太好
things between us are not so great right now.
所以我能专心调查这个案子挺好的
So, it's good for me to have this case to focus on.
好吧 只要你能做出正确的判断就好
All right. As long as you keep it all in perspective.
我看到了你工作有多努力 简直是个人形7-11便利店
I see how hard you're working. You're like a human 7-Eleven.
人形7-11便利店
Human 7-Eleven.
布奇 这是你对我的最高赞誉了
Well, that's the nicest thing you've ever said to me, Butch.
我只是...担心你
I mean, I'm just-- I'm-- I'm worried about you.
不 我担心你才对 -不 我更担心
No, I'm worried about you. -No, I'm the more worried person.
不 我觉得不是 我更担心
No, I don't think so. I am much more worried.
好吧 我认输
All right, I concede.
好了 我还有点事 我们办公室见 好吗
Look, I got to go run some errands. I'll meet you back at the office, yeah?
好 -好的
Okay. -All right.
瑞德女士
Miss Rider.
埃弗里特太太
Mrs. Everett?
很抱歉这样突然出现在你面前
I'm sorry to just show up on you like this,
但我必须知道 你代表我家埃米特在做什么事
but I need to know what you're doing on behalf of my Emmett.
我们正在调查 我保证
We're working on it. I promise you.
有进展了
So you're making progress?
是的
Yes, we are.
有很多有权势的人
You know, there's a whole lot of powerful people out there
希望这件事不了了之
who want this whole thing to just go away.
你不能让他们得逞
You can't let that happen.
我不会的
I'm not going to.
我有个东西要给你
I got you something.
大水过后 我只剩下这一张了
After all the flooding, it's the only one I got left.
我希望你能留下它
I want you to have it.
不...我不能留
No. No, I-I can't.
请收下吧
Take it. Please.
埃弗里特太太 我想告诉你
I want you to know something, Mrs. Everett.
埃米特是我们案子中的代表人物
Emmett is the poster child for our case.
我们会尽力为了发生的事还他一个公道的
We're doing everything we can to get justice for him, for what happened.
我非常想念他
I miss him so much.
这想念令人心痛
It hurts.
没有人有权扮演上帝来结束一条性命
Nobody has the right to play God and end a life.
就是没有
They just don't.
我不管他们是谁
I don't care who they are.
谢谢你抽时间听我说
Thank you for your time.
中丸先生 谢谢你能来
Mr. Nakamaru, thank you for coming.
我们希望你做的是
So what we'd like you to do is
核实药房♥中剩余的药品库存
verify the remaining stockpile of drugs in the pharmacy.
好
All right.
吗♥啡♥ 咪唑安定和氯羟安定都不见了
The morphine, the Versed and the Ativan, it's all missing.
那其他受管制的药物呢 -都还在
What about the other controlled drugs? -Still here.
有记录表明是谁洗劫了药房♥吗
Were there any records of who raided the pharmacy?
有
Yes.
这是最后签收药物的人员名单
Here's the list of the last people to sign out the medications.
你能确认这是谁的签名吗
can you confirm whose signature this is?
安娜布 能确认
Anna Pou. Yes.
她是最后一个签收药物的人
She was the last person to sign out medications.
我的天
Oh, my God.
我无法想象你们在这里经历了什么
I can't imagine what you all went through here.
这是我们的工作
It was our job.
你们都还好吗
You all okay?
我就是... -天啊
I just-- -Goddamn.
现在看见这些...比当时糟糕得多了
Oh, you know, seeing it now-- It's, It looks so much worse.
你想让我带你看什么
What do you want me to show you?
全部一切
All of it.
就是...告诉我你做了些什么
Just-- Just tell us what you did.
你是如何帮助 救治病人的
How you helped people. How you saved people.
所有通过直升机撤离的病人是从这里走的
All of the patients who went by helicopter came this way.
先走下医院楼梯
Down the hospital stairs,
穿过这个洞 走上斜坡 来到这些台阶
through that hole, up the ramp to these stairs.
实在是令人难以置信
It's just incredible.
病人们是自己爬楼梯还是有人抬
Did the patients make the climb themselves or were they carried?
大部分病得太重 必须有人抬
Most of them were too sick. They had to be carried.
当时...
It was--
非常艰难 对 就是这样
It's Herculean. Yes, that's what it was.
这是停机坪 -是
This is the landing pad. -Yeah.
几十年没用过了
Wasn't used for decades.
状况很差 不是吗
It's in bad shape, isn't it?
我想你们会称这里为事发地点
Guess you'd call this ground zero.
这就是礼拜堂
That's the chapel.
相信你们都知道
I'm sure you know that.
是
Yeah.
这里发生的事
What happened here is
任何人都不应该经历
something no human being should ever have to experience.
搞什么...
What the--
这里不应该有任何其他人出现
Nobody else is supposed to be in here.
是布医生
That's Dr. Pou.
那就是安娜布
That's Anna Pou?
还有那两位护士 她当时带着一起去七楼的那两位
And the two nurses. The ones she brought up to the seventh floor.
天啊 这不可能
Holy shit. You're kidding me.
布医生
Dr. Pou.
什么事
Yes?
我是弗吉尼娅瑞德 这位是亚瑟谢弗
I'm Virginia Rider. This is Arthur Schafer.
我们是路易斯安那州司法部长办公室的
We're with the Louisiana State Attorney General's office.
你好 安娜
Hello, Anna.
我是里克西蒙斯 布医生的律师
And, I'm Rick Simmons, Dr. Pou's attorney.
西蒙斯先生 我们应该... -对...
Mr. Simmons, we should-- -Oh, yeah-- yeah...
失陪了 安娜
If you'll excuse us. Anna.
我不敢相信竟然发生这种事
I can't fucking believe that just happened.
他们在这里做什么
What are they doing here?
和我们一样 调查事实真♥相♥
Same as us. Getting their ducks in a row.
别担心
Don't worry about it.
安娜...嘿
Anna. Anna. Hey.
听着 我们...现在要专心做好我们的事
Listen, we're-- we're gonna focus right now on what we're doing.
忘了他们 好吗
Forget about them, all right?
好了 我们把医院参观完 走吧
Come on, now. Let's go finish our tour. Let's go.
(路易斯安那州司法局)
我是亚瑟谢弗
This is Arthur Schafer.
谢弗先生吗 我是生命护理的迈克墨菲
Mr. Schafer? This is Mike Murphy with LifeCare.
你今天怎么样
How you doing today?
很好 谢谢 -那好
Fine. Thanks. -Good.
是这样 我们的理疗医学主任 克里斯蒂约翰逊
So, Kristy Johnson, our physical medicine director,
你...见过她
you-- you met her.
对 我记得 -是 她...
Yeah, I remember. -Yeah, she...
她还有些事想要告诉你
she's got something more she wants to tell you.
她想再找你谈一次
She wants to come talk to you again.
好的 我们来安排
All right. Well, we'll set it up.
你好 沃克
Hello, Walker.
安娜
Anna.
我想回去工作
I wanna get back to work.
我欣赏这一点
I appreciate that.
但你和我一样清楚 医院都是巨型官僚机构
But you know as well as I do that hospitals are giant bureaucracies,
流程走得很慢
and the wheels turn slowly.
我以为你是负责人
I thought you were in charge.
我的病人们需要动手术
My patients, they need surgeries.
又没有那么多耳鼻喉科专家闲待着
It's not like there are dozens of otolaryngologists sitting around
像玉米罐头一样
like cans of corn.
我知道
I realize that.
我甚至没有被指控犯有罪行
剧集 | 医院五日(2022) | 导航列表