剧集 | 医院五日(2022) | 导航列表
How are y'all doing?
我们今天早上失去了几个病人
Well, we lost a few more patients this morning.
水 擦拭酒精和干净床单都不多了
Running low on water, rubbing alcohol, clean linens.
我正在列一个清单
I mean I'm making a list.
现在只能列清单了
It's all lists now.
但我会看看能为你找来什么
But I will see what I can find for ya.
谢谢
Thank you.
戴安娜 现在有很多流言蜚语
Diane, there are a lot of conversations going around.
说法很多
A lot of talk.
但我们的计划是 不要丢下一个还活着的病人
But the plan is to leave no living patients behind.
是 我们当然不会丢下任何人
Yeah, of course we're not gonna leave anyone.
好
Okay.
苏珊
Susan.
谢谢你
Thank you.
不客气
Of course.
嘿 就在那边
Hey! Right over there.
有船 稳住
Boats. Hold steady.
大家别激动 后退
Y'all keep steady. Push back!
请后退…
Push back for me. Push back.
只有两艘船 好吗 给我们个机会 后退
There are only two boats. All right? Give us a chance. Push back.
你们是哪个组织的
Who are you with?
没组织 就我们自己
Not with anybody. Just us.
-去找你妈妈吧 -先生 请不要这样…
- Go find your mom. - Sir, please. No, no.
-你们能接走病人吗 -能接几个
- Can you take patients? - A few.
我要接个人 很快的
I'm going to get somebody. I'm coming out hot.
我需要船能随时出发
I need these boats ready to go.
没问题 我保证
They'll be ready. Guarantee.
但你们走的时候带上我
But when you leave, take me with ya.
请后退 给他让条路出来…好
Push back for me. Give him space, give him space. All right.
薇拉勒布朗
Vera LeBlanc!
-妈 -嘿…不是
- Ma? - Hey. Hey, hey. Uh-uh.
薇拉 薇拉勒布朗 薇拉
Vera! Vera LeBlanc! Vera.
-嘿 -薇拉勒布朗在哪
- Hey. - Vera LeBlanc, where is she?
你是谁
Who are you?
天啊 请你告诉我我妈在哪好吗
Jesus. Can you please tell me where my mother is?
-好吧 你不能来这里 -马克 马克…
- Okay, you can't be here. - Mark? Mark! Mark!
-好了 嘿…我说你不能来这里 -妈
- Okay, hey! Hey, I said you can't be here! - Mom!
妈
Mom.
妈
Mom.
怎么你们都不给她输液啊
How come you don't even have her hooked up to an IV?
他们让我们暂停…
We were told to suspend--
你们决定不当医生了
Y'all decide to quit being doctors?
来吧 拿上她的东西
Come on. Grab her stuff.
好
Okay.
来
Come on.
上船
Get in that boat.
-桑德拉 -好 来帮帮我
- Sandra. - Okay. Here, help me.
来 小心
Here, be careful.
抱住她了吗
You got her?
好样的 坐下吧…
Good job. Take a seat, take a seat, take a seat.
-满载了 -只能带这么多人了
- Full load? - All we can take.
走吧
Let's go.
好了 后退 他们要开船了
All right, back up. They're pulling out!
后退 好 他们现在要开船了
Step back! All right, they're gonna pull out now.
风扇要开了 小心点 后退
The fans are gonna come on. Watch yourself. Step back!
会没事的…
It's gonna be okay. It's gonna be okay.
有我在
I got you now.
自己小心
Watch yourself!
查尔斯 嘿 查尔斯…
Charles! Hey, Charles! Charles!
你干什么 查尔斯
What the hell are you doing? Charles!
你是个懦夫…查尔斯
You're a coward! You are a coward, Charles!
你是个懦夫
You're a coward!
(保安)
我知道大家都觉得没人会来救我们
I know everyone's feeling like no one is coming to help us.
大家觉得被抛弃了
Everybody feels abandoned.
但医生…好像已经放弃了
But the doctors-- It's like they've given up.
好像他们已经停止努力了 他们试图…
It's like they just stopped trying, and they're trying to…
我想他们就任由病人自生自灭了
Well, I guess they're leaving patients to themselves.
谁也无法离开这里
Nobody's getting out of here.
我们无法离开这里…
We're not getting out of here. We're not getting out.
拜托 我们不能袖手旁观
Come on, we can't just do nothing.
所以开始有秩序地对病人进行护理吧 从走廊这一端照顾到另一端
So start walking the line. One end of the corridor to the other.
检查病人的血压 血糖
Check patients' BPs, their blood sugars.
如果需要用药 就给他们用药
If they need to be given medication, get them.
如果需要紧急护理或监护
If they need urgent attention or monitoring,
看看能否找到他们的病例
see if you can find their medical records,
并交给在值护士
and share them with any of the nurses on duty.
他们让我们暂停护理
We were told to suspend care.
那又如何 我不管那些医生怎么说
So? I don't care what those other doctors told you.
他们依然是我们的病人
They're still our patients.
所以我们要尽我们所能 拼尽全力
So we're gonna do what we can, best we can.
它怎么样
How's he doing?
挺好的
He's doing all right.
努力活着
Holding up.
我应该杀死它吗
Should I kill him?
就算我们能撤离 他们也不会允许我们带宠物的
Even if we can get out of here, they're not gonna let us take pets.
而我…
And I--
我不能抛下它
I just can't leave him.
我应该让它安乐死吗
Should I put him down?
在医院里不能吸烟
You can't smoke in the hospital.
怎么样了
How's it going?
有些员工问…
Some of the staff have asked what…
如何处理他们的宠物最人道
what's the most humane thing to do with their pets.
最人道的做法是不要把它们留下来等死
The most humane thing is not to leave them behind to die.
那…该怎么做
How is that-- How's that done?
注射一针喷妥撒
An injection of Pentothal.
就这么简单
It's that simple.
给宠物打一针 它们就会睡着 死去
You give them the shot, they go to sleep and die.
这是…
Is that--
你觉得这样做正确吗
Do you think that's the right thing to do?
对待目前的情况 我们不得不实事求是
We have to be realistic about the situation.
我们已经到这个地步了
We are getting to that point.
最人道的做法 就是让它们安乐死 帮它们一下
Most humane thing to do is to put them down. Give them a little help.
送它们一程
Give them a little push.
我跟你讲 我受不了这酷热了
I'm telling you. I can't stand this heat.
直升机 有直升机来了
Copters. We got helicopters!
收到
Got it.
凯伦 有直升机来了 开始转移病人
Karen, we've got helicopters. Start moving people.
-收到 -马丁
-Copy. - Martin.
-在 -有直升机回来了
- Yeah. - We've got helicopters back.
凯伦正在转移病人 我们必须保持秩序
Karen's moving patients. We've got to keep things orderly.
好
Right.
嘿 听着 听我说
Hey, listen. Listen to me.
就像之前决定的那样 戴黑手环 和有拒绝心肺复苏协议的病人
As was decided, patients with black wristbands, with DNRs,
先不要转移他们
they need to be set aside.
他们最后撤离 明白吗
They go last, understand?
是
Yeah.
该死
Shit.
戴安娜 直升机回来了 有好几架
Diane, the helicopters are back. There's a bunch of them.
开始转移病人 送他们去停机坪
Start moving patients. Start taking them to the helipad.
-你得到纪念医院的许可… -我才不去征求他们的许可
- Did you clear this with Memor-- - I'm not clearing anything with them.
我们要转移我们的病人 先撤离病得最重的
We're moving our patients. Get the most critical out first.
各位 开始转移病人 送他们去停机坪
Everybody, start moving patients! We're taking them to the helipad.
现在吗 好
Right now? Okay.
埃米特
Emmett.
埃米特
Emmett.
嗨 该转移病人了
Hey. It's getting to be time to move patients.
你要坚持住 好吗
I need you to hang on, okay?
是 好的
Yeah. Okay.
好
Okay.
好了
All right.
剧集 | 医院五日(2022) | 导航列表