剧集 | 医院五日(2022) | 导航列表
今天我们来关注城中被困群众面对的
Today, the story was one of deteriorating conditions
-不断恶化的条件之一 -卡特里娜过去三天
-for those trapped in the city. -Three days after Katrina,
新奥尔良怎么变成了这样
how did New Orleans come to this?
那些没被大自然破坏的东西正在遭到抢劫
And what nature isn't ravaging, looters are.
在洪水淹过的街上 爆发了大规模暴♥乱♥和哄抢
In flooded streets, wholesale rioting and looting erupted.
-站住 -人们拼尽全力
- Stop! -…people struggling
-想要恢复正常生活 -我不知道该怎么办
-to pull their lives together. - I don't know what I'm gonna do.
…是灾难性的
…like this are devastating.
…变得混乱不堪
…become so chaotic
新奥尔良警方面临人手不足
that New Orleans police have found themselves understaffed--
政♥府♥没有给我送来任何东西
The government hasn't sent us anything.
警官们在吃抢劫者抢剩下的东西
Officers are eating based on what we find that looters didn't steal.
他们说一直在给我们提供食物 这是谎言
They're saying they've been feeding us. They're lying.
我是否感到沮丧 当然 我很沮丧 每个人都很沮丧
Am I frustrated? Sure. I'm frustrated, everybody's frustrated.
救命…
Help! Help! Help! Help!
我完全理解人们希望救援昨天就已经到达
I fully understand people wanting things to have happened yesterday.
我们不能
We cannot stand by
袖手旁观 而这一重要行动 却没有得到适当的处理
while this vital operation is not being handled appropriately.
我不知道州政♥府♥在做什么
What the state was doing, I don't know.
都怪你 雷纳金 因为这里的人♥民♥需要你
And I blame you, Ray Nagin, for your people out here need you.
这次事件可能会被当成最明显的例子记住
It may be remembered as the most glaring example
即联邦 州和当地政♥府♥辜负了最贫穷
of how the federal, state, and local governments failed the poorest
最需要救助的受害者
and most needy victims of the--
政♥府♥直到今天
The government did not know
才知道会议中心有很多灾民
about the Convention Center people until today.
我们这里有个婴儿 没有奶粉 没有水
We got a baby out here that don't have no formula, no water.
联邦应急管理署呢 政♥府♥呢
Where's FEMA? Where's the Man?
这里谁负责
Who's in charge here?
你们啊
You guys are.
(美国国土安♥全♥部♥)
我们来聊聊纪念医院的第四天吧
So, let's talk about the fourth day at Memorial.
(纪念医疗中心)
到了第四天
Well, by the fourth day
水位停在了医院急诊处入口斜坡的高度
the water had settled to the level of the emergency ramp at the hospital.
整栋楼已经停电 所有设备都不能用了
We'd lost all power in the building. All of our equipment.
我们救助病人所需的一切都不能用了
Everything that we need to help patients.
病人们开始死亡
The patients, they started dying,
我们束手无策 救不了他们
and there was nothing we could do to help them.
那人们是从什么时候开始慌的
So, at what point did people start panicking?
我们没有慌
We didn't panic.
怎么 你们不害怕
What, you weren't scared?
决堤之后过了一天 整整一天
After the levees broke, it was a day-- one full day
才有一个市级 州级的人
before a single person at the city, at the state level
宣布进入紧急情况
made any kind of emergency declaration.
我们周围全是水 没有人告诉我们
We were surrounded by water, and no one told us.
是的 我们应该害怕
Yes, we should've been scared.
我们应该开始忙着抢救病人 但我们没有
We should've started scrambling to save patients. But we didn't.
不是因为我们慌了
Not because we panicked,
而是因为我们 不了解情况有多严重 所以才不慌
but because we didn't know enough to panic.
医院里发现了45具尸体
There were 45 bodies found at the hospital.
这些病人中有被谋杀的吗
Were any of those patients murdered?
你是医院的伦理委员会主管
You were head of the hospital's ethics committee.
-你比任何人都更适合… -如果你问我…
- You're better suited than anyone… - If you're asking me--
来判断这些人当中有没有人遭到故意杀害
…to determine whether or not some of those people were killed intentionally.
伦理有时候…
Ethics can be…
我能告诉你们的…
What I can tell you--
我只能告诉你们
All I can tell you is that
人们曾通过有组织的努力
there was an organized effort
试图减轻病人们不得不承受的痛苦
to reduce the level of misery the patients had to endure.
在纪念医院的最后几天里
And in those last days at Memorial…
剩下的只有痛苦
all there was, was misery.
涉水而行
Wade in the water
涉水而行 孩子们
Wade in the water, children
涉水而行
Wade in the water
涉水而行 孩子们
Wade in the water, children
涉水而行
Wade in the water
上帝会给这些水域带来麻烦
God is gonna trouble these waters
男子来到河边
Man went down to the river
男子来到河边 上帝啊
Man went down to the river, Lord
男子来到河边
Man went down to the river
来到那里祈祷
Went down there for to pray
涉水而行
Wade in the water
涉水而行 孩子们
Wade in the water, children
(根据雪莉芬克的著作改编)
涉水而行
Wade in the water
上帝会给这些水域带来麻烦
God is gonna trouble these waters
上帝会给这些水域带来麻烦
God's gonna trouble these waters
《第四天》
理查德 有进展吗
Richard? You got anything?
没有 直升机都不在这里降落
Nothing. None of the helicopters are landing here.
好吧 一有消息就告诉我
All right. Well, tell me as soon as you've got something.
好的
Will do.
-这些是从哪来的 -手拿开
- Where did you get them? - Hands off the bag.
-这些我要了 -谁告诉你的
- I'm taking them. - Who told you?
回答我
Answer me.
-我需要这些 -谁批准了
- I need these. - Who gave you permission?
我不需要你批准
I don't need your permission.
-我要把这些拿给病人 我需要的 -我们不…
- I'm taking them to patients. I need them. - We are not--
-怎么了 -他在偷水
- What is going on? - He's stealing water.
-我没偷水 -那这都是什么
- I am not stealing any wa-- - What the fuck is all that?
这是医院的 又不是你的
It's the hospital's. It doesn't belong to you.
你是这个科室的吗
Are you assigned to this unit?
-不是 -那就走开
- No. - Then get off.
走啊
Go!
好 来吧
Okay, come on…
我们把水捡起来
Let's pick these up.
-好 -给每个病人发一瓶
- Okay. - And give one to every patient.
来了一架 他们来了 快
We've got one. They're here! Let's go!
苏珊 来了一架直升机 开始送病人上来吧
Susan! We've got a helicopter. Start sending up patients.
天啊 谢天谢地
Jesus. Thank you, God.
我们开始送重病患者上去
We'll start sending up critical ones.
-凯伦 你在吗 -苏珊
-Karen, are you there? - Susan?
有一架直升机了 你得开始安排病人了
We have a helicopter. You need to start staging your patients now.
好 收到 我这就开始带病人过去
Okay, copy. I'll start bringing them.
好 来吧 各位 我们带病人下去
Okay, come on. Everybody, we're bringing them down.
好 我们把病人送到停机坪去 快点 行动
Okay, we're taking the patients to the helipad. Come on. Let's go.
凯伦…电梯停了
Karen. Karen, the elevators aren't working.
该死
Oh, fuck.
好吧
Okay.
好 拿个手电筒
Okay, get a flashlight.
各位身体健康的都请过来
Everybody who is able-bodied, please come over here.
好 你来这里 好的
Okay. You, come over here. Okay.
-大家看好 -是
- Everybody, watch. - Yep.
抓住床单的边缘 好的 抓紧
Grab up the sides of the sheet. Okay, keep it tight.
不要让任何地方松弛 等我发令再抬
Don't let there be any slack. Do not move until I say so.
我们要把病人
We are gonna carry the patients
像这样抬到停机坪去 明白吗
all the way down to the helipad just like this. Understand?
好 大家小心点 看着脚底下 大家小心…
Okay. Everybody, careful. Watch your feet. Everybody, careful. Careful.
-天啊 这里更热 -小心台阶
- God, it's even hotter in here. - Watch your step.
抬高一点
Lift her a little higher.
好 慢点…
Yep. Slow. Slow.
当心后背 好
Watch your back. Okay.
转角了
Go around the corner.
需要休息就告诉我
Let me know when you need to rest.
-好 看着脚下 又一个转角 -慢点…
- Okay, watch your feet. Another corner. - Slow. Slow.
好
Okay.
生命体征稳定 他可以转移
Vitals are strong. He's ready to move.
嘿…等等…这边…
Hey, hey. Wait, wait! This way, his way.
我们先送重病患者
We're taking critical patients first,
-送到停机坪这一路非常艰难 -好
- and it's a trek to get up to the helipad. - Okay.
你们得穿过楼层 去另一条走廊
You gotta go across the floor to another corridor,
绕过停车场
back around the parking garage,
剧集 | 医院五日(2022) | 导航列表