剧集 | 医院五日(2022) | 导航列表
抱歉 先生 我们装不下更多人了
I'm sorry, sir. I can't take any more.
我跟你讲 就这么多了 装不下更多人了
I'm telling you, that's it. I can't take any more people.
你不带他们走是会死人的
People are gonna die if you don't take them.
负载 我已经满载了
The weight! I'm at capacity!
已经满载了
I'm at capacity!
-我们有200人需要撤离 -嘿…
- We have 200 people we need to evacuate! - Hey. Hey!
别吵了 好吗 他们了解自己的直升机
Quit arguing, okay? They know their copters.
你只会拖慢他们的速度 这些人是谁
You're just slowing them down. Who are all these people?
-他们带来了病人 -他们怎么还在这里
- They brought up patients. - What are they still doing here?
-很危险 你得清… -嘿 我是负责人
- This is dangerous. You need to clear-- - Hey! I'm in charge.
是吗 我曾在空军服役 是上尉
Oh, yeah? I was in the Air Force. A captain.
我接受过飞机停放训练 你呢
I was trained to run a flight line. Were you?
-你想让我怎么做 -让这些人下楼去
- What do you want me to do? - Get these people downstairs,
让病人们做好撤离准备
and get the patients ready to go.
好 各位 有谁不是 必须陪伴病人的 有谁…
All right. Everyone, who doesn't need to be with a patient? Who does--
有谁不是必须留在这里的
Who doesn't need to be here?
不是必须在这里的人请离开停机坪
If you don't need to be here, I need you off of the pad.
这个洞口不太大 大约91乘99厘米
The opening's not real big, maybe three by three and a quarter feet,
但直接连接大楼和停车场
but it goes directly from the building to the parking garage.
-我们能带病人通过吗 -应该能
- And we can get patients through? - Should be able to.
如果可以的话 我们就能缩短 15到20分钟前往停机坪的路程
If we can, we can cut 15, maybe 20 minutes off the trip up to the helipad.
去找凯伦 让她看看这条路
Find Karen. Show her the way.
好 没问题
Yeah, you got it.
我们帮不了你们 这是私人物业
We can't help you! This is-- It's private property.
借过 我得过去
Excuse me. I gotta get past.
这是私人物业 去别处吧
This is private property! Go somewhere else!
你们在干什么 为什么不救人
What are you doing? Why aren't you helping?
-救救我们 你们得救救我们 -别过来
- Help us! You gotta help us! - Keep back!
那孩子呢
How about the kids?
收下孩子们吧
Take the children.
-求求了 -他有孩子
- Please. - He's got kids!
兄弟 我告诉你 别过来
Brother, I'm tellin' ya. Stay back!
-拜托 哥们 求你了 -开枪吗
- Come on, man, please! - We shooting?
-兄弟 -帮帮忙
- Brother. - Just help.
查尔斯 想清楚 拜托
Charles, think about this. Come on!
-开枪吗 -请帮帮我们
- Are we shooting? - Please help us.
-待在原地 我警告你 -拜托
- Stay where you are! I'm telling you. - Please!
别过来
Stay back!
他们不会帮我们了 走吧 我们走
They're not here for us. Come on. We're moving.
等等
Hold up.
查尔斯…等等 嘿 你刚才想干什么
Charles. Charles, hold up. Hey! What were you gonna do?
你要开枪打他 打他的孩子
You were going to shoot him? Shoot his kids?
你到底在干什么
What the fuck were you doing?
奉命行事
What I was told.
(加尔文手♥机♥ 你那里怎么样 )
(疯了 你还好吗 不确定)
搞什么
The fuck?
他们都要去哪啊
Where the hell are they all going?
该死
Oh, shit.
您现在看到的直播画面是空军一号♥
You are looking at a live feed of Air Force One
布♥什♥总统就在上面 这只能被描述为
with President Bush on board, doing what can only be described
飞掠新奥尔良市
as a flyby of the city of New Orleans.
布♥什♥总统正从得克萨斯州前往华盛顿特区
President Bush is traveling from Texas to Washington DC,
但白宫还没有证实
but the White House has not yet confirmed
总统是否会前往受灾地区
if the president will visit the affected areas,
虽然该市正在艰难地救人
even as the city struggles to rescue people.
他甚至不打算降落
He's not even gonna land?
他什么都不做
He's not gonna do anything?
抬起来 慢一点
Here we go. Easy.
好 行了
Okay, that's it.
(病人物品)
好 可以了 行了 走吧
Okay, that's good. All right, let's go.
倒过来
Bring it in.
我还剩一瓶
I have one left.
斯科特先生 我是苏珊穆德瑞克 你怎么样
Mr. Scott, I'm Susan Mulderick. How ya doing?
热死了
Hot as hell.
是 我们在用现有资源尽力而为
Yeah, well, we're trying to do what we can with what we've got.
凯伦告诉你了吧 我们要把所有人撤离医院
Karen told you that we're getting everybody out of the hospital?
是的 女士
Yes, ma'am.
好 我们会尽快转移你的
Now, just as soon as we can, we're gonna move you.
如果你有任何不适 就告诉我们 好吗
If you're feeling any distress, you let us know. Okay?
我就在这里躺在 没问题
Well, I'll be right here. That's for sure.
好
Okay.
他能过得去车♥库♥里那个洞口吗
Is he gonna fit through that opening in that garage?
不知道 我觉得不行
I don't know. I don't think so.
但我们不能因为去尝试而耽误其他事
But we can't slow everything down trying.
生命护理也有一个病人 有同样的问题 病态肥胖
There's another patient at LifeCare. Same thing. Morbidly obese.
大概有136公斤
Probably about 300 pounds or so.
他们俩只能最后转移了
They're gonna have to go last. Both of 'em.
但我们会把他们撤出去的 对吗 苏珊
But we're getting them out, right? Susan?
我都不知道自己能不能撤出去
I don't know if I'm getting out.
嗨 我是文斯 我和安娜无法接电♥话♥
Hey, it's Vince. Anna and I can't come to the phone.
请留言
Leave us a message.
文斯 我不知道你是否听到这些留言了
Vince, I don't know if you're getting these messages,
但我想告诉你我没事
but I want you to know that I'm okay.
这里还是没有电
There's still no power.
而且我们没有得到援助 没有人…
And we've got no help. There's nobody--
没有人负责 医院里没有
Like, nobody's in charge. Not at the hospital.
城市里和州里也没有
Nobody at the city or the state.
而且开始死人了
And people are dying.
我刚刚目睹了一位病人死去
I just watched a patient die.
他极度痛苦 而我们救不了他
I mean, he was suffering so much, and we couldn't help him.
文斯 我的手♥机♥快没电了 我关机了
Vince, my battery's almost gone. I'll-- So I'm gonna turn my phone off.
听到这条语♥音♥信息后给我留个言好吗
Will you leave me a message when you get this one?
好 我爱你
Right, I love you.
对
Yep.
好 就在正前方
Okay, right-- Straight ahead.
(卫生和医院部)
苏珊
Susan.
你得和这个人谈谈
You need to talk to this man.
嗨 我叫迈克鲍尔斯 是州卫生和医院部的
Hi, I'm Mike Bowles. I'm from the state's Department of Health and Hospitals.
我们会救你们所有人离开这里
We're gonna get you all outta here.
我们的病人数量从187下降到了130左右
Our patient count has dropped from 187 to about 130.
普通人的数量是460名纪念医院员工
Our general head count is 460 Memorial employees,
447名避难群众和家属
447 family members and folks who were sheltering.
生命护理那边还有53名员工 和同样数量的病人
There are also 53 LifeCare employees and the same number of LifeCare patients.
那些不是我们的病人
Those aren't our patients.
我就是告知一下 严格来说他们不是我们的病人
I'm just acknowledging that technically they're not our patients.
食物快耗尽了
We're running out of food.
饮用水也会在明天耗尽
And we will be out of fresh water by tomorrow.
好吧 实际上按现在的速度
Okay, at the rate you're going, realistically,
你们不可能把所有人都撤出去
there's no way you're getting everybody out.
你们需要重新调整撤离方向
You need to reorient your evacuation.
怎么调整
Reorient how?
现在你们优先撤离重病患者
Well, right now you're prioritizing your sickest patients.
他们最需要救治
They need the most help.
他们最不容易移♥动♥ 撤离他们用的时间太长了
They're the least ambulatory. It's taking too long to move 'em.
那些能走动 有能力撤离的病人
Patients who can get out, who have the capacity to get out,
是你们应该优先转移的
those are the ones you should be moving first.
你们有分诊手环吗
You all have triage armbands?
有 放在某处
Somewhere, yeah.
这应该是标配 绿 黄 红 黑
Well, it should be standard kit. Green, yellow, red, black.
让医生把手环发出去
Have the doctors distribute the bands.
可以自行移♥动♥的病人 给他们发绿色的
Patients who are well enough to move by themselves, give 'em green bands.
给需要协助的病人发黄色的
Patients who need assistance, yellow bands.
完全需要他人护理的 红色
Those who are completely dependent on care, red bands.
那黑色呢
And the black bands?
发给那些你们认为无法挽救的
Anybody you think can't be saved.
至于另一家医院 生命护理
Now, this other hospital, LifeCare.
如果你们要一起撤离
If y'all are working together on your evac,
你们必须采用同一个标准流程
you need to have a standard procedure.
给他们认为无法挽救的病人发黑色手环
Patients they think they might not be able to save, give 'em black bands.
剧集 | 医院五日(2022) | 导航列表