剧集 | 医院五日(2022) | 导航列表
注射的位置要尽量靠近心脏
Now you orient the needle as close to the heart as possible.
大约…10毫升就可以了
About a-- Well, about 10 ccs should take care of it.
会疼吗
Will it hurt?
它们是动物 不懂这是怎么回事
They're animals. They don't understand what's going on.
老天 算了
Wh-- Jesus Christ. Never mind.
把他们抬下来吧
Bring 'em down.
来…慢点
Come on, come on. Gentle.
对 来吧
That's it, come on.
对 把她抬…慢点
That's it, just bring her on-- Just bring-- Be gentle.
对 继续
That's it. Just keep going.
等等…
Hold on, hold on.
-不行 现在还不能转移这些病人 -“这些病人” 什么意思
- No, we're not moving those patients yet. -"Those patients"? What's that mean?
戴黑手环的和拒绝心肺复苏的病人 最后撤离
Patients with black armbands. DNRs. They're going last.
-她必须撤 -黑手环 拒绝心肺复苏的最后撤
- Well, she needs to go. - Black bands, DNRs go last.
我不和你争
I'm not arguing!
我在告知你
I'm telling you.
拜托
Come on.
好 就把她抬进来吧 来…
Okay, just bring her in. Come on. Come on.
好了
There you go.
就这样
That's it.
好了 对
Here we go. Yeah.
就这样
That's it.
好了…你能行的 对
That's it, that's it. You got this. Yeah.
坐起来 好的 对 别睡着了
Just sit up. There you go. Yeah, you stay with me.
别睡着了 对了
Stay with me. That's it.
好的
There you go.
好的 对…
There you go. That's it. That's it.
帮帮忙
Help.
我需要帮助
I need some help.
怎么了
What's happening?
呼吸困难 但我…不能…
Labored breathing, but I just-- I can't…
好 交给我把
Okay, I got it.
没事的 你是哪里的
It's okay. Where are you coming from?
生命护理的 他们不让我们撤离病人
LifeCare. They won't let us transport our patients.
楼上的病人们都快死了
People are up there dying.
没人管
Nobody cares.
我会陪着她
I'll stay with her.
没关系 我可以陪她
It's okay. I can stay with her.
(纪念医院)
她走了
She's passed.
你能不能…
Can you…
我会找人来处理她的遗体
I'll have someone take care of her.
苏珊 你有什么消息吗 警方 国民警卫队那边
Susan, have you heard from anybody? The police, the National Guard?
有任何撤离病人的计划吗
Is there any plan to get the patients out of here?
计划 没有
A plan? No.
没有
No.
总有人告诉我们这个 那个 但是我已经不再相信了
People keep telling us things, but I've stopped believing.
我刚刚眼看着一位病人死了 又一位
I just watched a patient die. Another patient die.
-我们的 -生命护理的
- One of ours? - LifeCare.
天啊
Oh, God.
-他们在楼上孤立无援 -没错
- They have got no help up there. - No.
-什么都没有 -对
- Nothing. - No.
你知道…
You know…
我看着这些病人
I look at some of these patients…
看着他们正在经历的痛苦
and what they're going through,
我们害他们经历的痛苦
what we're putting them through.
他们就像我的癌症病人
You know, they're like my cancer patients.
你拼尽全力去救助他们
You do everything you can to try and help them.
无论希望多么渺茫 无论…
No matter the odds, no matter--
无论有多困难 你都会找到办法
no matter everything against you, you find a way.
找到挽救一条性命的办法
You find a way to save a life.
但有时候
But sometimes…
已经没有什么可以为他们做的了
there is nothing else to do for them.
除了让他们舒服以外
Except to make them comfortable.
我同意
I agree.
你应该去和库克医生谈谈此事
You should talk to Dr. Cook about that.
兄弟 你怎么样
Brother-man. How you doing?
我能活着出去吗
Am I gonna make it out?
所有人都能出去
Everybody's gonna make it out.
我知道 因为我的体型…
I just know 'cause of my size…
嘿 我们会把你撤出去的 像其他人一样
Hey. We're gonna get you out like everybody else.
好吗
Okay?
-好 -好了
- Okay. - All right.
-在那里 -看啊
- Right over there. - Look at that.
新奥尔良市向你们下达命令
You've all been given a mandate from the city of New Orleans.
你们这家医院接到了强制撤离令
Your hospital's been put under evacuation orders.
我们的救援船只很快就来
We'll have rescue boats here soon.
你们要把所有人都撤出去
You need to clear everybody out.
我们一直在努力撤离医院里的人
We have been trying to evacuate the hospital.
过去两天中一直在努力撤离
We have been trying to evacuate for the last two days.
我不知道你们之前在做什么
I don't know what you've been doing before,
但我现在告诉你们 下午5点前 这里必须人去楼空
but I am telling you, everybody needs to be out and the building empty by 5:00 p.m.
-下午5点 -现在已经快到中午了
- 5:00 p.m.? - It's almost noon.
我们怎么可能在五个小时内撤离所有人
How are we supposed to get everybody out in five hours?
这么多人 至少要24小时才能都撤走
With our head count, it'll take at least 24 hours.
-会有船来的 -谁的船
- There are boats coming. - Whose?
肯定足够 我们会全天驾船进行撤离
More than enough. We're gonna be running them all day.
为什么是5点 如果你们有船 我们有些病人无法移♥动♥
And why five o' clock? I mean, if you have the boats, we have people who can't move.
-城市失控了 -他们走不了路
- The city is out of control. - They can't walk.
-暴♥乱♥ 抢劫 -我们一直在求…
- Rioting, looting. - We have been begging…
我们无法留人来保护这栋楼
We can't leave men to protect the building.
你们做的只是让情况恶化
You've done nothing but make things worse.
下午5点是最后一艘船离开的时间
5:00 p.m. the last boat leaves.
所有人必须离开这栋楼 拖也要拖出去
Everybody has to be out of the building, if we have to drag them out.
我们该怎么做
So what are we supposed to do?
我们继续尽力撤离
We'll continue the evacuation as best we can.
我们不可能在五小时内撤离所有人
We can't possibly get everybody out in five hours.
不得丢下任何一位活着的病人
No living patient will be left behind.
他们命令我们5点前撤离医院
We have been ordered to evacuate the hospital by five o'clock.
这不可能
It's never gonna happen.
如果你还没和库克医生谈过 现在是时候了
If you haven't spoken with Dr. Cook yet, now's the time.
伊芙 替我一下
Eve, take over for me.
我很快回来
I'll be right back.
我不是故意想听他们在说什么
I wasn't trying to listen in on what they were saying,
但他们的声音并不小
but it's not like they were being real quiet.
他们说什么了
What were they saying?
我不太确定
I'm not exactly sure.
你觉得他们在说什么
Well, what do you think they were saying?
好 此事你知我知 好吗
Okay, this is between me, you, and the fence post, okay?
他们在说我们无法把所有人都撤出去
They were talking about how we're not gonna get everybody out of here,
而病人们在受苦 我们必须想办法结束他们的痛苦
and how patients are suffering, and we have to find a way to end the suffering.
如果有病人在受苦 我们必须尽全力救助
If there are patients who are in pain, we got to do everything we can to help.
他们不是这么说的
That's not what they were talking about.
只是要让他们舒服
Just comfort, you know?
-我真的认为他们不是这么说 -“他们”是谁
- I really don't think they were. - Who is "they"?
尤因库克和安娜布 他们在谈结束病人痛苦的事
Ewing Cook and Anna Pou. They were talking about ending patient suffering.
船来了 小心点…
We've got boats. Watch out, watch out now.
让开
Move!
准备撤离 好
Start getting them ready. All right.
让一让
Back up from here.
好 就这里…停过来
All right. Right there, right there. Pull it up.
-来 -谢谢
- There. - Thank you.
好了
There.
桑德拉会把你送到家人身边 好吗
Sandra's gonna get you to the family, all right?
不
No.
是的 她会的
Yep. She is.
你告诉他们我随后就来 好吗 我随后就来
And you just tell 'em I'm right behind you. Okay? I'm right behind you.
对 好了
Yes. Come on.
我随后就来
I'll be right behind you.
船来了
Boats are here.
米妮…我们得走了
剧集 | 医院五日(2022) | 导航列表