剧集 | 医院五日(2022) | 导航列表
查理 你用的词是“绝望”
Desperate is the word you used, Charlie,
今天早上 这是最合适的词了
and there is not a more appropriate word this morning
因为新奥尔良地区 依然有成百上千的病人被困在医院里
for the hundreds of patients still in hospitals throughout the New Orleans area.
今天早上的湿度很高
The humidity is palpable this morning.
几乎令人窒息 户外又湿又热
It's almost strangling, it's so humid outside here and so warm.
所以你只能想象医院病房♥里的情景
So you can only imagine what it's like inside the hospital rooms
没有电 很多地方甚至没有食物和补给
where there's been no power, and in many cases, no food and no supplies
从卡特里娜过后就是如此
since Katrina blew through.
备用发电机失效后 呼吸机继而失效
With the backup generators gone, they have no ventilation.
医院在使用便携氧气瓶
They're using portable oxygen,
试图决定为哪些病人提供氧气
trying to decide which patients they can give the oxygen to
以延长他们的生命
in order to prolong their lives.
他们的食物快没了
They're running out of food.
一个护士走到外面去呼吸新鲜空气
One of the nurses walked outside to get a breath of fresh air.
她被人用枪指着打劫 所以外面不安全
She was held up at gunpoint. So it is not safe.
现在还没有足够的人手来帮助所有人
Well, there's still not enough people on the ground to help everybody.
没有足够的救援人员和警♥察♥
Not enough rescue workers, not enough police.
更没有足够的人挨家挨户
Certainly not enough people going door to door
去找被困在自己家里的人
to try to find the people that are in their homes.
因此…
So consequently…
史蒂夫 我联♥系♥不上纪念医院
Steve, I couldn't get in touch with Memorial.
我不知道 也许他们停电了
I don't know. Maybe they lost power.
我收到的最后一封电邮说
So the last email I got,
“疲惫 压力 焦虑 补给现在都是问题 我们坚持不下去了”
"Fatigue, stress, anxiety, supplies are all issues now. We can't take it."
天啊
Jesus.
新奥尔良市内的人们今天反复发问
And the people inside the city of New Orleans are asking repeatedly today
问华盛顿的人 “你们在看吗 你们在听吗 ”
to people in Washington, "Are you watching? Are you listening?"
(联邦旁观管理署)
拜托 哥们 活下去
Please, man! Live!
已经连续数日了
For several days now,
很多人没有食物 水和避难所
many people have gone without food, water and shelter.
新奥尔良的市民正哭喊着求救
The residents of New Orleans are literally crying for help.
如你所知 布♥什♥政♥府♥
As you know, the Bush administration
遭受到越来越多的抨击
has been coming under increased fire
来自新奥尔良当地官员和全美国人♥民♥
from local officials in New Orleans and all across the nation.
受灾地区的灾民等待很久 才能得到救助 人们对此感到不满
People unhappy it's taking so long to get relief for the refugees in affected areas.
(我们的政♥府♥比起自己国家 更关心外国)
我可能找到了一些能够撤离病人的直升机
I think I might have found helicopters that can evacuate the patients.
在达拉斯本地 要好几个小时才能到新奥尔良
They're here in Dallas. They won't be to New Orleans for hours.
-派它们过去 -我们必须得到公♥司♥许可
- Send them. - We gotta get corporate approval--
不 我去申请许可 派它们过去吧
No, I'll get the approvals. Just send them.
纪念医院不会知道会有直升机来
Memorial's not gonna know they're coming.
尽量把消息传达给他们
Just try anything you can to get them a message.
他们必须坚持下去 直到直升机到达
They gotta hang on. Hang on till those copters get there.
她没能挺过来
She didn't make it,
而成千上万依然受困的人 担心自己面对同样命运
and tens of thousands, still stranded, wonder if they will.
涉水而行
Wade in the water
涉水而行 孩子们
Wade in the water, children
涉水而行
Wade in the water
涉水而行 孩子们
Wade in the water, children
涉水而行
Wade in the water
上帝会给这些水域带来麻烦
God is gonna trouble these waters
男子来到河边
Man went down to the river
男子来到河边 上帝啊
Man went down to the river, Lord
男子来到河边
Man went down to the river
来到那里祈祷
Went down there for to pray
噢
Oh
涉水而行
Wade in the water
涉水而行 孩子们
Wade in the water, children
(根据雪莉芬克的著作改编)
涉水而行
Wade in the water
上帝会给这些水域带来麻烦
God is gonna trouble these waters
上帝会给这些水域带来麻烦
God's gonna trouble these waters
《第五天》
我们都会死在这里
We're all gonna die here.
-嘿…放松 -我们都会死的
- Hey, hey, hey. Take it easy. - We're gonna die.
嘿 冷静点
Hey. Just calm down.
我们都会死的
We're all gonna die.
不 你好好休息一下 好吗
No. You just get some rest, all right?
没有人会死的
No one's gonna die.
嗨 瑞秋 我是布医生
Hey, Rachel. It's Dr. Pou.
好了
Come on.
你会没事的
You're gonna be okay.
你闭上眼睛休息吧 好吗
You shut your eyes and rest. All right?
好热 为什么这么热
It's so hot. Why is it so hot?
嗨 医生
Hey, Doctor.
嗨 我来看看你 罗德尼 你怎么样
Hi. I'm just checking on you. How you doing, Rodney?
-我很好 -是吗
- Yeah, I'm good. - Yeah?
他们又开始撤离了吗
They start moving people again?
还没有 我们现在没有船和直升机
Not yet. We don't have any boats or helicopters right now.
我最后一个撤离 对吗
I get to go last, right?
我们好像还在决定最佳撤离方案
Well, I think we're still trying to determine the best way to evacuate.
嘿 我以前是个护士
Hey, I used to be a nurse.
曾在这家医院工作
I used to work at this hospital.
我知道这种情况的结局
I know how these things go.
我很难被运出去
I'm going to be hard to get out.
我听说楼上的生命护理也有个 像我这样过于肥胖的人
I hear there's someone else like me here. Another big guy up in LifeCare.
我们可能都会最后撤离
We probably both gonna go last…
只要我们不被丢下就好
as long as we don't get left behind.
是了 这样应该会感觉好些
Yeah, that should feel better.
什么也没有 没有直升机
There's nothing. There's no helicopters.
我们根本不该停止撤离
We never should've stopped the evacuation.
-我们就不该停止… -好了
- We never should have stop-- - Okay!
老天啊 我们在一座城市的中间
Jesus Christ! We're in the middle of a city.
却什么人都联♥系♥不上
We can't communicate with anybody?
我们就该和其他人一起站在楼顶上
We're just supposed to stand up on the roof with everyone else,
举着牌子求救
holding up signs, begging for help?
我努力过了 大家都努力过了
I tried. Everybody tried.
桑德拉 我知道…
Sandra, I know. I know.
我知道你努力过了 我知道 对不起
I know you tried. I know. I'm sorry.
有些员工一直在问…
Some of the staff have been asking…
他们担心自己的宠物
They're worried about their pets.
人都要死了 他们还担心自己的宠物
People are dying, and they are worried about their pets?
他们担心如果不得不把宠物留在这里
They're worried about what's gonna happen to the animals
它们会怎么样
if they have to leave them here.
他们在想
And they're thinking…
也许他们该做人道的选择
maybe they should do the humane thing.
是
Yeah.
也许吧
Probably.
我去和库克医生谈谈
I'll speak to Dr. Cook.
我觉得他知道如何做
I think he knows how to do that.
各位 我认为我们必须考虑
Y'all, I think that we have to consider
那些我们无法撤离的病人
patients that we can't evacuate.
确保他们也不会受苦
Making sure that they don't suffer either.
你的意思只是保持他们舒适 对吗
You mean just keeping them comfortable, right?
只是保持他们舒适
Just make them comfortable.
因为很多人都很焦虑
Because a lot of people are on edge.
我想确保没有误会
And I wanna make sure that there is no confusion.
不
No.
不 没有误会
No, there's no confusion.
(生命护理 恢复希望)
我去去就回
I'll be right back.
打扰一下 我母亲的体温很高
Excuse me. My mother's burning up.
我们无能为力
There's nothing we can do.
你们不能…还有更多冰块吗
Well, can't you-- Is there any more ice?
没有冰 没有水
There is no ice. There is no water.
我们无能为力
There's nothing we can do.
我就在这里
I'm right here.
我就在这 妈
I'm right here, Ma.
我哪也不去
I'm not going anywhere.
我就在这 妈 我陪着你
I'm right here, Ma. I'm right here for you.
戴安娜
Diane.
你们怎么样
剧集 | 医院五日(2022) | 导航列表