剧集 | 医院五日(2022) | 导航列表
以书面形式发给我们
if you could send us those in writing.
书面形式
In writing?
好 但你们肯定有病历吧
Okay. But you do have the records?
我说了 请以书面形式提问 我们会答复的
As I said, please put it all in writing, and we'll respond.
那大概什么时候能有答复
Well, when can we expect you to respond?
我们会尽快的
As soon as we can.
抱歉 有另一通电♥话♥打来 谢谢
I'm sorry, I've got another call. Thank you.
弗吉尼娅 -布奇
Virginia. -Butch.
嗨 谢谢你抽时间见我
Hey! Thanks for making the time.
凯文怎么样
So, how's Kevin?
他很好 觉得我工作太多了 这当然是事实
He's good. Thinks I work too much, which, of course, is true.
是
Yeah.
我听说了雪莉的事 我很遗憾
I was very sorry to hear about Shelly.
我不敢想象
Can't even imagine.
谢谢
Thanks.
你和琳达怎么样
How are you and Linda doing?
她还和家人一起在亚特兰大 还有...真...
Well, she's still with her family out in Atlanta, and... it's...
真难熬 悲伤一波未平 一波又起
Man, it's hard. You know, it comes and goes in waves.
我很高兴能重新开始工作 让我能分散一下注意力
I'm really glad to be back at work, have some place to put my focus.
是
Yeah.
你呢 诈骗分子都怎么样了
How about you? How are all the fraudsters?
他们依然存在 慢慢地在偷钱
Oh, you know, they're still out there, stealing away a nickel at a time.
别让他们碰到你
Till they run up against you.
对 是这样 因为人会撒谎 数字从来不会
Yeah, well, that's the thing. 'Cause people lie, but numbers never do.
是这样 查尔斯福蒂要我调查
So, Charles Foti, he's asked me to look into the--
新奥尔良市纪念医疗中心的死亡事件
the deaths at Memorial Medical Center in New Orleans.
我读到新闻了 45具尸体
I read about that. Forty-five dead bodies?
对 我们办公室必须为每一例死亡定性
Yeah. Our office, we have to characterize each of these deaths.
工作量会很大
It's gonna be a lot of work.
光是寻找风暴过后散落各处的人
Just finding the people who are scattered everywhere after the storm
就够头疼的了
is gonna be a nightmare.
你们当成犯罪来调查
You're viewing these as crimes?
死亡人数很多 但也得考虑当时的情况
It's a lot of deaths, but you have to look at the conditions.
情况确实很糟糕
I mean, things were pretty horrific.
你能想象作为一名医生或护士 在那样的环境中工作吗
Can you imagine being a doctor or nurse in the middle of all that?
他们做得很了不起
What they did, that was incredible.
对 我同意
Yeah, I agree.
但有几件事有些蹊跷
But there's a couple of things that are wonky here.
我给泰尼特的一位律师致电
So, I called this attorney at Tenet.
他们是医院的母公♥司♥ 把医院从“浸礼会”改到了现在的名字
They're the ones who own the place, you know, changed the name from "Baptist."
我只是要求进行例行问询 但他开始搪塞我
Just a routine information request, but he starts giving me the runaround.
说我必须把所有要求以书面形式传真给他
Says I have to fax him all of my requests in writing,
然后他给我传回了这些东西
and then he faxes me back all this other stuff.
什么公♥司♥声明 有关医疗工作者英勇行为的文章
Corporate statement. Articles about the heroism of the medical workers.
然后他说我要看的那些病历
And then he says that he can't locate any of the medical records
他一份也找不到
that I asked him for.
然后我从气窗上得到了这个
And then I get this over the transom.
是...生命护理的律师寄来的
It's a-- It's from a LifeCare attorney.
生命护理是...纪念医院里面的另一家公♥司♥
Now, LifeCare's this-- this company that runs a facility inside Memorial,
是医院里的医院 他是这么说的
so this hospital within a hospital, so...
“虽然我们刚刚开始收集相关事实信息
"Although we are just beginning to collect the relevant facts,
我们已经得知病人们...”
we have information that the patients..."
这里指的是生命护理那些去世的病人 对
meaning, their patients who died, the LifeCare patients, right,
“被安娜布医生注射了吗♥啡♥
"...were administered morphine by the physician Dr. Anna Pou,
我们相信她并不是生命护理的员工
whom we believe is not an employee of LifeCare,
当时的情况是 似乎这些病人无法成功撤离”
at a time when it appeared the patients could not be successfully evacuated."
他们暗示有些病人是被杀害的
So they're suggesting that some of their patients' lives may have been ended?
布医生是谁
Who's this Dr. Pou?
我还不知道 -我们得找到她
I don't know yet. -Well, we need to find her.
我认为她当时在纪念医院工作
I'd assume she was working at Memorial.
拿到那些生命护理病人的病历 应该会很有帮助
And it'd be very helpful to get ahold of those LifeCare patient records.
听着 弗吉尼娅 我知道你是法医会计师
Now, Virginia, I know you're a forensic accountant,
这可能有些超出了你的正常工作范围
and this may be a little broader than the normal scope of your cases,
但我真的需要你来帮我分♥析♥一下
but, man, I need your analytical mind on this.
这就像一副一千块的拼图
This is like a-- like a jigsaw puzzle with a thousand pieces
还都是同色的 -然后还被狗啃过
that are all the same color. -Then get chewed up by the dog.
没错 所以我希望...
Exactly. So, I was hoping that--
事实上 如果你愿意和我一起调查此事 那我就谢天谢地了
Man, I would love it, in fact, if you would be willing to work on this with me.
我们不是正在调查吗
Isn't that what we're doing?
你和你丈夫是如何挺过风暴的 你们的房♥子还好吗
How'd y'all survive the storm? You and your husband. Your house is okay?
我们住在上城区的高地上
We live uptown on high ground.
有的街区没事 有的街区被淹 但我们很幸运
You know, one block was dry, one block was underwater, but we got lucky.
那太好了
That's great to hear.
那么安娜
So, Anna...
既然纪念医院暂时不会重新开门营业
given that Memorial's not gonna be reopening any time soon,
我们希望你能考虑 来我们路易斯安那州立大学
we would love it if you would consider joining us at LSU.
当然了 如果你不介意 每周在巴吞鲁日住几天的话
That is, if you wouldn't mind spending a few nights a week up in Baton Rouge.
如果能重新开始工作 我愿意通勤去田纳西州
I'd commute to Tennessee if it meant getting back to work.
我们比那里要近 而且我们的橄榄球队更厉害
Well, we're closer than that, and we have a better football team.
是的 没错
True. That's true.
我们都认为 你是全州最优秀的外科医生之一
Hell, we all think you're one of the best surgeons in the entire state.
谢谢你这么说
Thank you for saying that.
所以等几个月后 风波平息一些时 我们可以谈谈这事
So, when things settle down in a couple of months, we can talk about it.
不用 我愿意 现在就可以开始
No. I'm saying yes. I'm ready to start now.
是吗
You are?
是 当然 对 我想回到工作中去
Yes. Sure. Yes, I wanna get back to work.
这超出了我的...
Well, that is beyond what I...
太好了 -好
That is wonderful. -Good.
为此干杯 我很高兴
Ch-Cheers to that. I am thrilled.
谢谢 我也很高兴
Thank you. I'm thrilled too.
大家早上好 我是泰尼特的凯莉弗瑞克斯
Good morning, y'all. I'm Callie Fredricks from Tenet.
谢谢大家今天赶过来上班
Thanks for coming all the way out here to go to work today
并加入我们的呼叫小组
and for joining our call team.
好 桌上是各位的病历卡
Okay, so, on the table here are your face sheets,
每个去世的病人一张
one for each of the deceased patients.
你们的名字在分配给你们的病历卡上
Your names are on the ones you've been assigned.
你们都拿到呼叫说明了吧
You all got your calling instruction packets, right?
是 女士
Yes, ma'am. Yes.
好 我强调一下
Okay, so, just to reiterate,
只泛泛而谈 千万不要发表意见
only speak in general terms, never give an opinion.
家属通常会很愤怒 这不意外
The loved ones are usually angry, and that's not surprising.
大多数家属还没有亲人的消息
Most of 'em have no information yet about their loved ones,
他们只看过新闻
only what they've seen on the news.
不好意思
Excuse me.
泰尼特还没有一个人和家属们说过话
No one from Tenet has spoken to any of the family members?
他们可能试着打过电♥话♥
They may have tried to call in,
但当时还没人有 可以提供给家属们的信息 所以没错
but no one's had the information to give them yet, no.
最重要的一点 告诉家属们真♥相♥
So, most importantly, just tell the family members the truth.
即病人可能死于停电或高温
That the patients may have died due to lack of electricity or high temperatures.
明白吗 好了
Okay? Okay.
我是苏珊穆德瑞克
This is Susan Mulderick.
是纪念医疗中心的一名主管
I am a supervisor at Memorial Medical Center,
我打电♥话♥是要说关于你母亲 雪莉布鲁萨尔德的事
and I'm calling about your mother, Shirley Broussard.
终于啊 我一直在试图联♥系♥上什么人
Finally. I've been trying to reach anyone.
很不幸 布鲁萨尔德女士
Unfortunately, Miss Broussard,
我很遗憾地通知你 你母亲在医院里去世了
I am very sorry to say that your mother died at the hospital
去世时间是在飓风过后 病人从医院撤离期间
between the hurricane and the evacuation of patients from the facility.
我曾抱有一线希望 也许她...
I had this weird hope that maybe she was...
天啊
Oh, my God.
我很抱歉 过了两周才通知你
I'm so sorry this took two weeks.
“你的家属自始至终都受到照顾”
"Your loved one was cared for throughout."
“你的家属在身份鉴定后 被盖上了白布 安置在了我们的礼拜堂”
"Your loved one was identified and shrouded, and placed in our chapel area."
“你的家属受到了有尊严的对待”
"Your loved one was treated with dignity."
我不明白
I don't understand.
她为什么没有在飓风之前撤离
Why wasn't she evacuated ahead of the storm?
那是基于病人风险判断的
That was based on the risk to the patient.
其他病人撤出去了
Other patients got out.
她有什么风险
What was her risk?
抱歉 我没有具体信息
I'm sorry. I-I don't have that specific information.
州政♥府♥取走了你家属的遗体
The state retrieved your loved one
剧集 | 医院五日(2022) | 导航列表