剧集 | 医院五日(2022) | 导航列表
All right. You have trouble getting through, you let somebody know.
-谢谢 -你好好休息吧
- Thank you. - You just get some rest.
等飓风一停 我们就送你回沙尔梅特
We'll get you back to Chalmette just as soon as all this passes.
好
All right.
若菲
Rolfie!
你好吗
How are you, huh?
我以为宠物必须待在楼下
Thought you had to keep the pets downstairs?
对其他人来说是
Other people do.
-这可不行 -要我把它送下楼吗
- That isn't right. - You want me to take him back downstairs?
我只希望你做到公平
Well, I just want you to be fair.
我是一名医生 医生应该可以 在自己的医院里不守规矩
I'm a doctor, and doctors ought to be able to bend the rules in their own hospital.
医生应该以身作则
Doctors should set an example.
好吧
Fine.
你想让我把它送下楼 我就把它送下楼
You want me to take him back downstairs? I'll take him back downstairs.
-尤因 -走吧 若菲
- Ewing. - Come on, Rolfie.
妈妈不欢迎你来这里
Mommy doesn't want you here.
尤因 这情况 就像我们在亚特兰大酒店的那次
This is like when we were in that hotel in Atlanta,
他们要求我们和若菲一起搭货运电梯
and they made us take the freight elevator with Rolfie,
而你想搭客运电梯
and you wanted to be on the people elevator.
那个可怜的女人 她几乎…
That poor woman, she almost--
她确实在开门的那一刻就抓狂了
Well, she just went crazy from the door opening.
若菲站了…
Rolfie was standing--
尤因 他们差点把我们赶出…
Ewing! They almost kicked us out--
是…喂
Yeah. Yeah, hello.
这个嘛…
Well…
飓风卡特里娜可能是灾难性的
Potentially catastrophic storm, Hurricane Katrina.
美国飓风中心称卡特里娜
The US National Hurricane Center says that Katrina
在格兰德岛以东登陆
had made landfall just east of Grand Isle.
那里是新奥尔良以南约100公里处
That is about 60 miles south of New Orleans.
(飓风卡特里娜)
The streets are filling with water
街道上开始淹水
城市的排水和抽水系统
that is having trouble draining into the city's
已经不堪重负
sewer system and pump system…
我很好 就是有点冷 对
I'm fine. I am just a little bit chilly, yeah.
你现在要注意保暖 有护士在身边吗
Well, you keep warm, now. Are the nurses there?
有护士在…和平常一样 对
They're here. Nurses are here, you know, just like regular. Right.
-吉尔在你身边吗 -吉尔 在
-Is Jill with you? - Jill, yes.
吉尔就在这里 是的
Jill's here. Yeah.
那就好 你待在吉尔身边 妈妈 好吗
Well, that's good. You stay close to Jill. Okay, Ma?
听着 马克
Listen, Mark.
我真正担心的是你和桑德拉 听着
What I'm really concerned about is you and Sandra. Now--
你们在那边还好吗
How are you doing there?
没事…我们会没事的
No, no, we'll be all right.
听着 如果出了状况 按医生说的去做
Now listen, if anything happens, do what the doctors tell you…
照顾好…
take good care--
喂 我听不见你说话了 亲爱的
Hello. I can't hear you, dear.
-我听不见你说话 什么 -妈妈 好吧 他们会照顾好…
- I can't hear you. What? -Mom? Okay-- They'll take good care--
你说什么 我听不见你说话
What's that? I can't hear you.
-妈 -马克
-Mom? - Mark?
妈
Mom?
马克
Mark?
妈
Mom!
妈 你还在听吗
Mom, you there?
马克
Mark?
该死
Shit.
你妈妈还好吗
Is your mom all right?
电♥话♥断了
Lost connection.
妈妈
Mom.
嘿 我不是故意吵醒你的
Hey. I didn't mean to wake you.
一切还好吗
Everything okay?
好得不得了
Okay as it can be.
我是护士长
I'm a nursing director.
没想到要负责这些事
I didn't expect to be in charge of all this.
你累吗
Tired?
我还好
I'm all right.
真舒服 妈
Feels good, Mom.
戴安娜 出问题了
Diane. Got a problem.
-穆德瑞克 -我是戴安娜罗比丘
- Mulderick. -This is Diane Robichaux.
-抱歉 谁 -楼上生命护理的戴安娜罗比丘
- I'm sorry. Who is this? - Diane Robichaux up at LifeCare.
我们这里漏水…天花板漏水
We have water leaking through the-- I mean, through the ceiling.
知道水是从哪来的吗
Do you know where it's coming from?
不知道 但一直在漏水
Well, I don't know, but there's water coming through.
一切都还好吗
Is everything all right?
我不知道楼上是怎么回事
I can't tell you what's going on up there.
但你是医院的应急指挥官 对吗
Well, you're the incident commander for the hospital, yes?
-对 -所以我问一切都还好吗
-Yes. - So I'm asking, is everything all right?
-埃里克… -在
- Eric. Eric. - Yeah.
我刚接到楼上生命护理打来的电♥话♥
I just got a call from someone up at LifeCare.
他们说天花板在漏水
They're saying there's water coming through the ceiling.
-漏水 -从天花板上漏下来
- Water? - Coming through the ceiling.
生命护理 那是七楼
LifeCare. That's seventh floor.
也许是雨水被吹进了楼里
Probably rainwater getting blown into the building.
我也这么想 但其他地方一切都好吗
That's what I thought. But everything else?
有其他问题吗 这栋楼能承受这场大风
Any other problems? This building can take these winds.
这楼已经存在80年了 它能承受得住
Been here 80 years. It can take it.
唯一需要担心的最坏情况就是淹水
Only thing to worry about, worst case, is flooding.
严重的淹水
Severe flooding.
好 如果发生严重淹水
Okay. If there was severe flooding--
-我们该怎么办 -我们不得不撤离
- I mean, what would we do? - We'd have to evacuate.
撤离
Evacuate?
怎么撤
How?
我不知道
Well, I don't know how.
你是应急指挥官
I mean, you're the incident commander.
(紧急情况管理政策和流程)
(电脑失效预案 气体或负压失效预案)
(成人绑♥架♥预防 通讯失效预案)
(内乱 防火预案)
(生化恐怖袭击预案 紧急辐射政策)
(危险化学品和物质的净化处理)
(伤亡预案 飓风备灾预案)
(紧急备灾清单 由医疗中心人员响应)
(暂停常规工作 确保户外安全)
我对这一切都有不好的预感
I'm not having a very good feeling about any of this.
我担心如果淹水 医院该怎么办
I'm concerned about what happens to the hospital if it's flooded.
如果这次的风暴 像他们一直在电视上说的那样是五级
If this storm is a Cat 5 like how they keep saying on TV,
就算是四级
even if it's Category 4,
如果它让一个湖 一条河决堤的话…
and it pushes a lake, a river, over a levee--
这家医院位于海平面之下0.9米
Hospital sits three feet below sea level.
不用多少水就会淹没地下室 甚至一楼
It's not gonna take much to flood the basement. Maybe even the first floor.
如果我们需要把病人转移到二楼 三…
Well, if we have need to move patients to the second floor, third--
-我们无法转移急诊病人 -这不是唯一问题
- We can't move ER patients. - That's not the only problem.
还有备用发电机的问题
It's the backup generators.
一部分紧急供电系统位于一楼 甚至低于一楼
Parts of the emergency power system are at ground level. Below ground level.
如果发生决堤 如果城市电力…
If the levees were to breach, if the city power goes--
-如果决堤 如果断电 -我们就会失去备用发电机
- If the levees breach. If we lose power. - We're gonna lose the backup generators,
整个医院就会彻底断电
and we're gonna lose all power in the hospital.
全部的电力 设备 监护仪 呼吸机 各种泵全都不能…
All power. No equipment, no monitors, no ventilators, no pumps--
我明白 全部就是全部
I get it. All means all.
你说的淹水是指多深的水
When you say flooding, how much standing water are we talking about?
2.4米 3米
Eight feet, ten feet?
大概1.2米我们就完蛋了
Take about four feet to put us out of business.
现在外面已经大约有0.3米… 超过0.3米的积水了
And there's already a foot of water-- more than a foot out there right now.
老天啊 现在才听到这个消息还有什么用
Jesus fucking-- Now is not a good time to be hearing this.
我在上次飓风后 写了一份备忘录警告你们所有人
Well, I wrote up a memorandum after the last hurricane warning you all
可能会发生类似状况 我拿给管♥理♥员♥们看了
about something like this. I put it in front of the administrators.
-现在辩护也没用 -我不是在辩护
- It doesn't do any good to get defensive. - I'm not getting defensive.
我是告诉你们 这事不是第一次提了
I'm telling y'all that this isn't the first time this has come up.
好吧 行 那我们有什么办法
All right, fine. So what are our options?
没有办法 断电就必须撤离
There are no options. We lose power, we'd have to evacuate.
-好 -这不好
- Okay. - It is not okay.
没有医院淹水撤离的预案
There is no plan for evacuating the hospital if it's flooded.
紧急情况手册怎么说
What does the emergency manual say?
没有医院淹水撤离的预案
There is no plan for evacuating the hospital if it's flooded.
有大型伤亡事件 内乱事件
There's a plan for a mass casualty event, a civil disorder event,
炸♥弹♥威胁事件 实时枪击事件预案
a bomb threat event, a plan for an active shooter situation.
手册用了很大篇幅
剧集 | 医院五日(2022) | 导航列表