剧集 | 医院五日(2022) | 导航列表
Man, it's terrible.
只要我们都安然无恙就好
Well... I guess as long as we all safe.
我能问你几个问题吗
Can I ask you a few questions?
当然 问吧
Sure. Okay.
你是纪念医院的护士
You're a nurse at Memorial?
是的 至少医院关门前是
I am. Well, I mean I was before the hospital closed.
你和安娜布医生共事过吗
Now, did you work with Dr. Anna Pou?
我是手术护士 所以我参加过很多她的手术 是的
I'm a surgical nurse so I did a lot of her surgeries, yeah.
好 你当时有没有...
Right. Were you with her, you know,
医院淹水时 有没有和她共事
working with her after the hospital flooded?
一开始有 后来我离开了 这并非我的本意
At first, but then I left. Which was not my plan.
我当时在看护一位新生儿 结果上了一架直升机
I was helping one of the neonates and ended up in a helicopter.
等等 你...
Wait, you--
我在新闻上看到过你
I saw you on the news.
你救了那个婴儿 就是你
You saved that baby. That was you.
对 是我
Oh, yeah. That was me.
你真英勇
That was heroic.
不 我只是做了任何人都会做的事
Nah-- I just did what anybody would do.
不...你做的事很特别
No, no. That was special what you did.
谢谢
Thank you.
抱歉
Sorry.
我女儿最近去世了 死于...
My daughter died recently on account of--
照顾她的医生给她开了过量的药
The doctors who cared for her had overprescribed her medications.
我...很遗憾 那...太糟糕了
I'm-- I'm sorry. That's-- That's terrible.
是 我不禁在想 如果...
Yeah, I guess I can't help but thinking that if--
医生都像你这样的话 她现在应该还活着
that if her doctors were more like you, she'd be alive right now.
我给米勒先生写了新的处方
I wrote Mr. Miller a new prescription.
如果他的病情有变
So if there are any changes in his condition,
请告诉我好吗 打我手♥机♥就好
will you please let me know, okay? And just call my cell.
不好意思
Excuse me.
喂 -你好 是布医生吗
Hello? -Hello. Is this Dr. Pou?
是 -我是史蒂芬坎帕尼尼
Yes. -This is Steven Campanini.
我是泰尼特的联络主管
I'm the communication director for Tenet.
你附近有固定电♥话♥吗
Are you anywhere near a landline?
我可以去我的办公室
I can go to my office.
请去吧 给我回电 我的号♥码应该显示在屏幕上了
Please. And call me back. My number should be on your screen.
(耳鼻喉科专家 安娜布医生)
布医生 -现在是固定电♥话♥了
Dr. Pou. -I'm on a landline.
稍等 我们的首席法律顾问助理
Hang on a minute. I've got our assistant general counsel,
奥黛丽安德鲁斯也在线上
Audrey Andrews, on the line with me.
你好 布医生
Hello, Dr. Pou.
你好 谢谢你们联♥系♥我
Hello. Thank you for getting in touch.
不客气
Of course.
我知道纪念医院的事正在接受调查
I understand the events at Memorial are under investigation.
对 没错
Yes, that's right.
我希望得到一些指导和建议
I was hoping for some guidance and advice.
布医生 如果你可以从你的角度 给我们详细讲述
Dr. Pou, it would be very helpful if you could, from your perspective,
医院里的事件 那会很有帮助
walk us through the events at the hospital.
就从飓风来袭开始吧
Starting from when the hurricane hit.
当然...
Sure...
我们当时...努力给病人提供护理
So, we were-- we were struggling to provide patient care, you know?
当时 只有应急电力
There was only emergency power, you know.
没有空调 情况糟糕得无法描述
There was no air-conditioning. I can't even tell you how terrible.
当时...
It was...
(路易斯安那州立大学 健康科学中心)
到了最后 剩下的只有混乱
By the end, there was just chaos.
我们接到了强制撤离令
We were under mandatory evacuation.
每个人都在争先恐后地逃离医院
Everyone was scrambling to get out.
布医生 我希望你能具体谈一谈
Dr. Pou, I want to zero in a little more specifically on
第五天 也就是最后一天发生了什么
what happened on that fifth and final day.
我们谈这个之前
Well, before we do that...
我希望你能解释一下
I was wondering if you could explain
你们将如何为我提供法律辩护
how you're gonna be providing for my defense.
如果有这个必要的话
You know, if it comes to that.
至于你的辩护 我无法给出任何建议
I can't give you any advice on your representation.
你说什么
Excuse me.
我为泰尼特工作 而不是任何一位医生
I work for Tenet. Not for any of the individual doctors.
事实上 我强烈建议你自己找一位律师
In fact, I'd strongly advise you to get your own attorney.
好 我们继续 那个星期四早上...
Okay, now getting back to that morning, Thursday--
不
No.
不 我...
No, I--
我不会继续回答你的任何问题了
I'm not gonna answer any more of your questions
我要先给自己找个律师 再见
before I get my own lawyers. Goodbye.
接下来会怎么样 我们该怎么做
So, what happens next? What do we do here?
(小理查德T.西蒙斯律师事务所)
新奥尔良是个城市 但其实就像个小镇
Well, in New Orleans, it's a city, but really it's just a small town.
你说的一切都会被人仔细审视
Everything you say and do is gonna be observed and picked over.
你不能向任何人去谈发生了什么
You can't be talking to anybody about what went on.
明白吗 尤其不能对媒体说 不能再接受采访
All right? Certainly not the media. No more interviews--
我不想再接受采访了
I don't want to do any more interviews.
就连你丈夫也一样 是文斯吧
And even your husband, Vince?
对 文斯
Yes, Vince.
就连对文斯都必须暂时保密
Even Vince is gonna have to be kept in the dark a little bit here.
你我之间的对话只有你知我知
What you and I talk about is gonna just be between you and me.
明白
Understood.
听着 在我们继续之前 我想让你了解一件事
Look, I just want you to know one thing before we go any further.
我没有做错任何事
I didn't do anything wrong.
不 我知道...我...
No, I know. I know that. I know that. I--
我听说过你♥爸♥的事
I-- I knew of your dad.
他是...一位优秀的医生
He was... he was an excellent doctor.
听着 你的名声无懈可击
No, listen, your reputation is impeccable.
那我们怎么办 就等着我名声扫地吗
So what do we do? Just sit around and wait until it's ruined?
不 我们不会被动防守
No, we're not just gonna sit back on defense here.
意思是 -交给我吧
Meaning? -Leave that to me.
现在我不希望你担心
For now, I don't want you to worry.
我知道你一定会担心 但我向你保证 安娜
I mean, I know you're gonna worry, but, I promise you, Anna,
我会办好你这个案子的
I am gonna take care of you.
我很好奇 罗比丘太太
I'm curious, Mrs. Robichaux,
生命护理的律师为什么希望你跟我们谈
why the LifeCare lawyers wanted you to talk to us.
因为我相信...
Because I believe...
那些事...你们正在调查的死亡事件
what happened-- what you're looking into, those deaths...
都不是意外
they weren't accidental.
你想告诉我们发生了什么吗
Do you want to tell us what happened?
首先...
Well, first of all...
当时医院里的条件...
the conditions in the hospital were...
恶劣极了
horrible.
到了令人难以置信的地步
I mean, just beyond belief.
非常混乱
It was chaos.
没人知道正在发生什么
You know, nobody knew what was going on.
停电持续了两天
There was no power for two days.
很黑
It was dark.
空气...热得像被炉子烤过
The air was-- was like a furnace.
到处都是死亡的气息
The stench of death was everywhere.
尤其是在最后一天
Especially on the last day.
他们叫我去生命护理参加会议
I was called up to a meeting at LifeCare.
我们会尽力撤离所有病人
We're getting all the patients out that we can.
所以...有些人撤不出去了
So, is-- Some people are not getting out?
我们的计划是不要丢下一个还活着的病人
The plan is to not leave any living patients behind.
那埃米特埃弗里特呢
What about Emmett Everett?
他是我们的病人
He's one of our patients.
他醒着 有知觉
He's awake. He's alert.
我不熟悉你们的每一位病人 布医生熟
I'm not familiar with all your patients. That's Dr. Pou.
你该去问她
You should ask her.
于是我就去找了布医生
So I went over and I talked to Dr. Pou.
打扰一下 我是戴安娜罗比丘
Excuse me. I'm Diane Robichaux.
我负责这家医院里的生命护理 -嗨
I run LifeCare here at this facility. -Hi.
我们谈了埃米特的情况
We were talking about Emmett.
他瘫痪了 体重大约170公斤
He's paralyzed. Weighs, what, 380 pounds?
差不多
About.
是 他怎么样
Yeah, how's he holding up?
他有知觉 如果你是想问这个
He's conscious and aware, if that's what you mean.
我没有意识到有病人有知觉
I didn't realize any of the patients were aware.
剧集 | 医院五日(2022) | 导航列表