剧集 | 医院五日(2022) | 导航列表
有可能是灾难性的
…potentially devastating problem,
因为克雷森特城地区位于海平面之下
because the Crescent City area is below sea level.
今晚 黑暗如期降临
Tonight, darkness, of course, had fallen.
可以听到人们呼救的声音
And you can hear people yelling for help.
可以听到狗叫
You can hear the dogs yelping.
他们都被困住了 希望有人能来营救
All of them stranded. All of them hoping someone will come.
但今晚的救援行动不得不暂停
But for tonight, they've had to suspend the rescue efforts.
水还在不断向城市中涌来 局面每况愈下
Water is still pouring into that city. It's getting worse.
成百上千人
Hundreds, if not thousands of people
被困在自家房♥顶或阁楼 等待救援
remain stranded on their roofs or in their attics waiting to be rescued.
那里不仅有洪水 而且很危险
Not only are there floodwaters there, but it's dangerous.
暴♥力♥ 劫掠 狙击手 情况很危险
The violence, the looting, the snipers. It's a dangerous situation.
新奥尔良的人们一直在谈论
Those in New Orleans have been talking about
可能要撤离该地区两家医院里的人员
possibly evacuating two hospitals in the area.
但我们刚刚得知 撤离计划暂停实施
But we have just now learned that those plans have been put on hold.
据报道 有多处堤坝
There are reports of multiple levees
在该市周围决堤
breached all around the city.
洪水上涨 乱象横生 城市陷入危机
Floodwaters rise, chaos reigns, as a city falls into crisis.
我们不知道该如何向人们描述 现场的真实情况
Don't know how we can impress upon people what is really going on here.
我觉得人们没有这种概念
I think people just don't have a concept--
居民区接连被水淹没
Neighborhood after neighborhood submerged in water.
被困 失踪 死亡人数依然未知
The number of the trapped, the missing, the dead remains unknown.
想喝点水吗
You feeling like a little bit of water?
-你还好吗 -苏珊 你们怎么样
- You okay? - Susan. How y'all doing?
嗨 我让母亲休息一下
Hey. Just letting my mother get a little rest.
你们在这里忙了一整天 我觉得我能尽一份力 照顾几个人
Y'all have been out here all day. I figured I could relieve some folks.
先告诉你科室里的人吧
Start letting everybody in your unit know
不会再有国民警卫队的卡车来了
that there aren't any more National Guard trucks coming.
水位已经太高了
Water's already too high,
而且他们正要撤走剩下的驻扎人员
and they're pulling the rest of their people out.
那我们的人怎么办
What about our people?
公♥司♥正在竭尽全力
Corporate is doing everything they can.
各个医院现在断了水 甚至没有电
Hospitals are without water, even power.
他们能坚持多久
So, how long can they keep it up?
他们如何把重病患者撤出城市
How are they gonna get the critically ill out of the city?
我们的食品和水很少
We have very little food, very little water.
大家都在定量配给
And everybody's rationing.
他们…我们真正担心的
They-- What we're really concerned about
是大部分呼吸机是靠电池运作的
is most of these ventilators have been run by batteries
而我们没有电池
and, well, we don't have batteries.
很不幸 电池用完 这些病人就会死去
And, unfortunately, they're gonna die when we run out of batteries.
就在刚刚 新奥尔良发生了几次巨大的爆♥炸♥
Moments ago massive explosions shake New Orleans.
随着该市局面逐渐失控 似乎出现了无政♥府♥状态
As the city spirals out of control, there appears to be anarchy…
谁都没有新消息 没有出动的命令
Nothing from anybody? No marching orders?
没消息
None.
天啊
Jesus.
好吧 不管了
All right. Forget this.
给我最近的搜救基地位置 我们不能再干等着了
Get me the location of the closest SARBOO. We're not sitting around anymore.
明白
Got it.
好 行动吧 穿好装备 我们要出发了
All right, let's go. Gear up. We're gonna move out.
来吧 各位 找一辆车
Come on. Everybody, find a vehicle.
一定要带上一些水
Make sure you've got some water and take it with you.
-也该出动了 -来吧
- About time. - Come on.
-我们去哪 -不知道 但我们要出发了
- Where are we going? - I don't know, but we're moving.
拿上那些手电筒 我们要出手了
Get those flashlights. We're going to work.
好 走吧 还有备用电池
All right. Let's go. Backup batteries too.
出发
Roll out.
装车
Load up the rig.
没有什么比生命更宝贵的了
There's nothing more precious than life, you know?
完全没有
Not one single thing.
我知道 相信我 我知道
I know. Trust me, I know.
但谢谢你提醒
But thank you for the reminder.
男孩还是女孩
Boy or girl?
这我就不知道了
That I do not know.
你认真的 开玩笑吧
Are you for real? You got to be kidding me.
生活中还剩下一些惊喜
There are darn few surprises left in life.
真实 美好的惊喜
You know, true, good surprises.
老天赐给了我一个 我很期待惊喜揭晓的那一天
Good Lord has blessed me with one, and I will look forward to its reveal.
好了 别在我面前不开心
Now, don't go getting down on me.
你一伤感 我就会伤感
You get sad and I get sad.
我们俩都还有很长的人生路要走
Both of us got plenty to live for.
就这么说吧
Let's just leave it at that.
好
Okay.
戴安娜
Diane.
戴安娜 有个病人心肺停止了
Diane, a patient's coding.
怎么回事
What happened?
他进入了无脉搏心室纤颤状态 没有呼吸
He went into pulseless V-fib. No respirations.
心肺完全停止 没有签拒绝心肺复苏协议
He's full code, and there's no DNR order.
下楼去找纪念医院 告诉他们我们有病人心肺停止 需要医生
Go down to Memorial. Tell them we got a patient coding and need a doctor.
我去拿急救推车
I'll get a crash cart.
嘿 我需要一名医生
Hey, I need a doctor.
-七楼的生命护理 蓝色代码 -你们楼上没人能处理
- LifeCare, seventh floor. Code Blue. - Can't anyone up there take it?
楼上没有医生 我们需要人手
There aren't any doctors up there. We need somebody.
布医生 七楼蓝色代码
Dr. Pou, Code Blue on seven.
我上去 找个急诊医生来
I'll go. Get an ER doctor.
-在哪 -这边
- Where? - This way.
正在充电
Charging.
-各位 往后站 -都让开了吗
- Everybody, stand back. - Clear?
让开了
Clear.
-已电击 都让开了吗 -让开了
- Shock delivered. All clear? - Clear.
-现在按压 -怎么了
- Now press. - What's going on?
73岁男性 右肺肺炎 慢性阻塞性肺部疾病
Seventy-three-year-old male, right-sided pneumonia, COPD,
结肠炎 糖尿病 间歇性心律失常
colitis, diabetes, intermittent cardiac arrhythmia.
-心肺停止多久了 -十分钟
- How long has he been coding? - Ten minutes.
天啊
Oh, boy.
-第二剂肾上腺素注射 -再试一次
- Second dose of epi is in. - Try again.
没有心跳
Systolic is absent.
好 继续
All right, keep up.
好 给他插管吧 停止按压
Okay, let's intubate him. Stop the compression.
尽快
Quick as you can.
病人没有心跳了
The patient is flatlining.
没反应
Nothing.
开始按压
Start compression.
没有…
Negative, negative.
没反应
No response.
已插管 开启气流
Intubated. Starting airflow.
好吧 没有血压 好 继续按压
Okay. Got no blood pressure. Okay, continue those compressions.
有反应吗
Anything?
还是没有生命体征 好吧 继续
Still no vitals. All right, just keep going.
有心跳吗
Do we have a heartbeat?
没有
There's nothing.
拜托
Come on.
停止按压
Stop compression.
死亡时间 10点15分
Time of death, 10:15.
就是这么开始的
That's how it all began.
我们身处黑暗中 断了联♥系♥ 没有电
Us in the dark. Cut off. No power.
听着 你们都尽力了
Look, you all did your best.
你们都拼尽了全力
You all did the best you could.
谢谢你们
Thank you.
对 你们无法理解当时的情况
Yes. You can't understand what it was like.
即使对我们医生来说 死亡…
Even for us, even for doctors, death…
并不常见
isn't common.
我们的工作是救人 救命
We save lives. We save them.
但我们从能够拯救生命变成…
But we went from being able to save lives to…
不需要太多 一切就会崩溃
It doesn't take much for everything to break down.
接下来的事我们无法阻止
And what happened next, we couldn't stop.
我无法阻止
I couldn't stop it.
医生 你无法阻止什么
What was it you couldn't stop, doctor?
你无法阻止人们死去
You couldn't stop people from dying?
还是你无法阻止他们被杀害
Or you couldn't stop them from being killed?
剧集 | 医院五日(2022) | 导航列表