剧集 | 宿敌(2017) | 导航列表
咚咚
Knock, knock.
大家衣服都穿好了吧
Everybody decent?
看在上帝的份上 康乃馨
Oh, for fuck's sake … carnations?
是谁竟然敢买♥♥这个
Who would dare?
布鲁克·阿斯特
Brooke Astor.
真是无情
Relentless.
给
There.
鹿食草 你的最爱
Hellebores, your favorite.
这样好多了
Better.
我太累了
I'm so tired.
不 不是宿醉
No, it's not a hangover.
事实上 你会很自豪的知道
In fact, you'll be proud to know
我已经三个月没喝过酒了
I haven't had a drink in three months.
刚开始的几周很痛苦 但我发誓我现在
The first weeks were agony, but now I swear
真的不再渴望酒精了
I really don't even crave it.
一想到喝酒我就不安
Just the thought of a drink makes me squirm.
宁静 勇气和智慧
Serenity, courage and wisdom.
戒酒能带来很多美妙的事情
There are many wonderful things about sobriety.
这些小口头禅不在其中
The little catchphrases are not among them.
挪过去点 亲爱的 让我躺下
Scooch over, dear, let me lay down.
你真是太冷淡了 宝贝
You're positively frigid, Babe.
没有你一切都很冷
Everything's frigid without you.
里面会好点吗
Is it better in there?
我可能很快就会加入你了
I may be joining you before too long.
咚 咚
Knock, knock.
我可以进来吗
May I come in?
请让我进去
Let me in, please.
让我进去
Let me in.
有人吗 -嘿 杰克
Hello? - Hey, Jack.
让我进去
Let me in.
让我进去 杰克 请让我进去 杰克
Let me in, Jack. Please let me in, Jack.
特鲁 -请让我进去
Tru? - Please let me in.
你没事吧 -我只是
Are you okay? - I just w
想进来
wanted to come in.
我需要
I need to...
什么东西这么好闻啊
Something smells very good.
那是大蒜吗 你现在喜欢吃大蒜了吗
Is that garlic? You like garlic now?
我现在喜欢很多东西
I like a lot of things now,
但我一直都喜欢大蒜 你喝醉了吗
but I've always liked garlic. Are you drunk?
我就像去教堂的帕特·布恩一样清醒
I am as sober as Pat Boone on a Sunday.
我可以进来吗
May I please come in?
我有对象了 特鲁曼
I'm seeing someone, Truman,
我不想让你影响到他
and I would prefer not to inflict you on him.
戒了酒也不行 -嗯
Even sober. - Well,
我当然不能怪你这么想
I certainly can't blame you.
闻起来真香
Mmm, it smells so good.
那是什么 西红柿 迷迭香
What is that, tomatoes, rosemary?
这是意式肉酱 卡波特先生
It's a Bolognese sauce, Mr. Capote.
哦 -我也做了意大利面
Oh. I made pasta, too.
留下吃点吧
Please stay.
我一直想见见你
I've always wanted to meet you. -
好了 进来吧
All right, come in.
不不 尼克
No, no, Nick,
毒品 酗酒 我再也不能这样了
the drugs, the drink- - I can't anymore,
这导致了真正严重的问题
it led to real problems,
我相信可怜的杰克已经告诉过你了
as I'm sure poor Jack has no doubt told you.
他只说你的好话
He only says glowing things about you.
是真的吗 杰克
Is that true, Jack?
说实话 还真是
In fact, it is.
但我们却在这里
Oh, and yet here we are,
试着离开彼此生活
trying to live without each other.
没有你我也过得很好
I get along without you very well.
我想尼克
I think Nick is
太年轻了 听不懂那首曲子
too young to know that tune.
你现在还在写作吗 特鲁曼
Are you writing now, Truman?
我知道每个人都这么问你
I know everybody asks you that,
但我读过所有你写过的东西
but I've read everything you've ever- -
其实 我要把《被回应的祈祷》写完
I'm going to finish Answered Prayers, actually.
但是 杰克可能更想听这个
But- - and- and Jack may like to hear this- -
它最后会是我向
it's going to be, uh, my apology
巴斯克海岸的道歉
for Cote Basque.
道歉 真的吗
An apology, really?
你 特鲁曼
You, Truman?
嗯 也算我的大♥师♥之作
Mm, and a kind of a masterpiece.
向我伤害过的人的道歉和解释
An apology and an explanation to all the people that I hurt.
天鹅们 还有
The swans and.
坦白我的罪过
...a confession of my misdeeds
和原因 还有
and the reasons and
我是如何伤害了她们
how I hurt them.
但是小说 你也知道 巴斯克海岸也是
But fiction, you know, as was Cote.
嗯
Well, it's, uh,
现在让贝比原谅你已经太迟了
too late for Babe to forgive you.
比尔·佩利
And Bill Paley
根本不会
won't.
她就不算进来了吧
Just forget that and
如果李和斯琳说
what if, uh, Lee and Slim say,
太迟了 也不够真心 滚蛋吧 怎么办
"Too little, too late, fuck off"?
我问你个问题 杰克
Well, let me ask you a question, Jack.
为什么你总是原谅我
Why do you always forgive me?
谁说我原谅了
Who says I do?
好吧 我告诉你为什么 因为
Well, I'll tell you why. Because apologies,
发自内心的道歉才是有用道歉
when heartfelt, matter.
因为人心是这样
Because that is how the heart is built.
它总是想要原谅
It wants to forgive.
嗯 是吗
Hmm, does it?
我认为这可能是你一厢情愿的想法
I think this may be wishful thinking on your part.
不 我见过
No. I've seen it.
在堪萨斯州的死囚牢房♥ 和那些男孩在一起
On death row, with those boys in Kansas.
我见过
I've seen...
你知道人们希望两方都能
You know, people want both to...
原谅和被原谅
forgive and to be forgiven.
你觉得呢 尼克
Well, what do you think, Nick?
呃 好吧
Uh, well, uh
我是主教的儿子
I'm a bishop's son.
你们不要论断人 就不被论断
"Do not judge, and you will not be judged.
你们不要定人的罪 就不被定罪
"Do not condemn, and you will not be condemned.
你们饶恕人 就必蒙饶恕
Forgive, and you will be forgiven. "
等一等
Hold on.
谢谢你让我进来
Thank you for letting me in.
在门口的时候
At the door,
你看起来很沮丧 为什么
you looked so stricken. Why?
哦 只是陈年旧事 你知道的
Oh, just old ghosts, you know.
不 我为你高兴
No, I'm happy for you.
你值得有个好人来爱你
You deserve someone good to love you.
你也一样
And so do you.
戒酒 写作
Sober, writing- -
只是 你这样很容易去爱
you're just, uh, you're very easy to love like this.
不 但我不想要爱
No, but I don't want love.
我需要宽恕
I want forgiveness.
不仅因为我写的东西 而且为
And not just for what I wrote, but f
为了我所做的事道歉
for what I have done.
这些人是否愿意原谅你 更多地是
Whether these people forgive you or not may have
取决于他们是什么样的人
more to do with who they are than anything else.
当你道歉的时候 你只会
When you're apologizing, there's only one person
想到一个人 那就是你自己
to be thinking of, and that is yourself.
每个人都可以自己想清楚
Everybody else can figure it out on their own.
世界末日到了
It was the end of the world,
我不知道该吃什么
and I couldn't decide what to eat.
对一些人来说 某种形式的生活
Some version of life would go on,
还会继续 但对我自己
剧集 | 宿敌(2017) | 导航列表