剧集 | 宿敌(2017) | 导航列表
应验的祷告
Answered prayers.
谢谢你 艾伯特
Thank you, Albert.
谢谢
Thank you.
杜鲁门最终公布的特邀嘉宾是一个相对的外人:凯瑟琳·格雷厄姆夫人 整个上流社会为之震惊
杜鲁门·卡波特先生的私人派对 舞厅
我感觉自己像圣诞礼物一样 绑着大红蝴蝶结
Well, I feel like a Christmas present tied up with a big red bow.
我脸红吗
Do I look flushed?
肯定跑了四十英里迎接大家
Must have run about 40 miles between greeting everyone,
刮坏了镶木地板
scuffing the parquet.
是的 我可能还喝了一杯香槟 或者两杯
And yes, I might have had a glass of champagne. Possibly two.
你拿到所有来宾的姓名了吗 艾伯特
Did you get all the arrivals, Albert?
全拿到了吗
Did you get them all?
比尔
Bill.
我的天
Oh, my goodness.
你真美
Gorgeous.
杜鲁门
Oh, Truman.
斯利姆
Slim.
你太棒了
You are incredible.
你感觉怎么样 凯瑟琳
How are you feeling, Katharine?
- 害怕 - 祝你今晚愉快 先生
- Uh. Terrified. - Have a good evening, sir.
幸好我有杜和面具
Luckily I've got Tru and a mask.
你怎么想到把凯瑟琳弄来做你的特邀嘉宾的
How did you come to pick Katharine as your guest of honor?
方方面面
Well, in every category, you know,
倾国倾城 万里挑一
she's just tens across the board.
美貌与智慧并存
There's beauty and brains, of course.
真正说服我的是勇气
But what it really comes down to is bravery.
她很有故事
She's got a story.
她丈夫几年前开枪自杀了
Her husband killed himself a few years back with a shotgun.
不是她的错 他精神上不稳定
It's no fault of hers. He was mentally unstable,
但凯瑟琳重振旗鼓
but Katharine pulled herself up,
一人养大了孩子们
single-handedly raised the children,
现在她在运营《华♥盛♥顿♥邮♥报♥》
and now she's running The Washington Post.
活生生的美♥利♥坚♥成功案例
It's a true American success story,
今晚我们在此不就为了这个吗 为了
and that's what we're here for tonight. It's-It's--
美国梦是鲜活的 美好的
The American dream is alive and well.
你认为把凯作为特邀嘉宾怎样
What do you think of Kay as guest of honor?
我知道不会是我 这不重要
I knew it wasn't going to be me. It's not about that.
凯是国家级人物
Kay is a national figure.
我们都不想
None of us wanted it.
会让嫉妒蔓延
It would have sown jealousies.
我不想那样
I didn't want that.
今晚是为了庆祝凯 本就该如此
No, this evening is for Kay, as it should be.
你认为把凯作为特邀嘉宾怎样
What did you think about Kay as guest of honor?
我为凯感动开心
Oh, I-I'm very happy for Kay.
是的 一个在我们国家新闻行业顶端的女人
Yes. A-A woman at the very top of the news business in this country.
- 对吧 - 是的
- Right? - That's right.
需要有更多的凯·格雷厄姆来经营公♥司♥
I mean, there ought to be more Kay Grahams running companies.
- 对吧 比尔 - 没错
- Right, Bill? - That's right.
她值得
She deserves it.
但你觉得会是你吗
But did you think it would be you?
我不会这样想
Well, that wasn't even a consideration
真的 我不会因此开心
really that I entertained. No.
我 为什么我
I-- Why would I--
可以了 谢谢你的采访 谢谢
That's enough. Thank you very much. Thank you.
每个人都在谈论谁不在这里
Everyone is talking about who isn't here.
办派对的意义和乐趣
Well, the point and fun
在于你没有邀请谁
of having a party is who you don't invite.
比如
For example...
你不能让女生等你
You shouldn't keep a lady waiting.
- 拜托 - 就给她借个火
- Come on. - Just offer her the light.
她到吸烟的年纪了吗
Is she even old enough to smoke?
无价之宝
It's too priceless.
温斯顿·格斯特住在宾馆了
The Winston Guests living in the guesthouse.
世达国际律师事务所 1948年在纽约成立
一个世达的朋友说他们在重新分配财产
A friend at Skadden, Arps said they're repossessing everything.
我希望她投资了漂亮的面具
I hope she invested in a decent mask.
要是我就不会在今晚露脸
I would not have shown my face tonight.
晚餐只有这个吗
Is this the only option for supper?
是的 女士
Yes, ma'am.
但这看着像喂狗的 不可能只有这个
But this looks like dog food. This can't be the only option.
有些人跨越整个欧洲飞来这个派对
Some people flew all the way from Europe for this party.
晚餐不可能是这样
This cannot be supper.
就是这样呢 摆架子女士
Well, so it is, fancy pants.
有什么吃什么吧
Grin and bear it.
今晚还没有什么事发生呢 斯利姆宝贝
No scenes tonight, Slim darling.
大家都在等着看热闹 所以还是别这样
Everyone's waiting for one, so let's not.
但不想让人失望 你是个很好的演员
But one hates to disappoint, and you're such a natural performer.
我们走吧
Here we go.
两杯波旁威士忌沙瓦 谢谢
Two bourbon sours, please.
所以你让我前夫喝布朗酒
Oh, so now you got my ex-husband on brown booze.
你来这里是在找下一个受害者吗
Are you here looking for your next victim?
是不是要说 "你抢了我的男人"
Is this the part when you say, "You stole my man,"
我再反驳 "谁让你不关心利兰"
and I retort, "You shouldn't have left Leland so unattended"?
不 我就想知道你为什么来这里 我又想起来
No, I was just wondering why you're here, and then I remember
没人比你更了解
no one is as familiar with
有钱男人卧室的天花板了 亲爱的
the ceilings of rich men's bedrooms as you, darling.
你不该来
You shouldn't have come.
壮观的场面 我以为你被教育得很好
It's a spectacle, and I thought you were raised so very well.
看见我的妻子们相处这么融洽真好
How nice to see my wives getting on so well.
此刻我已经等了很久了
I've waited so long for this.
我们似乎无法分开
We can't seem to tear ourselves apart.
这是什么 闻起来像死掉的动物
What is this? It smells like a dead animal.
鸡肉碎
Chicken hash.
这就是杜鲁门准备的餐 你敢信吗
It's all Truman is serving. Can you believe it?
我们能离开镜头吗
Can we, uh, lose the cameras now?
我们有两面
There are two selves.
展示给世界的 和我们一直隐藏着的
The one we present to the world and the one we keep hidden away.
但戴上面具 我们就少了些拘束
But behind a mask, we're less buttoned up.
混乱 壮观 肮脏的嘉年华
It's chaotic and marvelous and messy and it's carnival.
是我自小时候起就幻想着的一切
It's everything I've dreamt of since I was a little boy.
完全真实的自我
This kind of true nakedness.
不好意思 坎迪
Excuse me, Candy.
我们有派对毁灭者了
We appear to have party crashers.
天呢 是不是很激动
Jesus Christ. Isn't this thrilling?
脱下面具吧 闯入者 露出你凡人的面孔
Unmask yourselves, trespassers. Show your mortal facades.
我是圣诞的过去之灵
Well, I am the ghost of Christmas past,
这两句的人物名出自英国作家查尔斯·狄更斯的小说《圣诞颂歌♥》
他是圣诞的未来之灵
and he's the ghost of Christmas future.
真有意思 我不记得邀请过狄更斯笔下的人
That's funny. I don't remember inviting anyone from Dickens.
好吧
Well--
安·伍德沃德
Ann Woodward.
哇哦 那这就是你儿子了
Well, well, and this must be your son.
是的
Yes.
- 吉米 - 你好 吉米
- Jimmy. - Hi, Jimmy.
我们以为这样会逗笑你
We thought it would make you laugh.
而且我其实也曾是你的天鹅
And besides, I was practically one of your Swans.
不 亲爱的 不是天鹅 最多是孔雀
No, dear, never a Swan. A peafowl at best.
真的亲爱的 请走吧 不要对你的儿子这样
Really, dear, do leave. Don't do this to your boy.
大家都知道
Everyone knows.
这里的每个人都知道你的见不得人的小秘密
Everyone here knows your dirty little secret.
他们都还在你背后说这些呢
They're all whispering about it behind your back.
我见不得人的秘密 杜鲁门
My dirty little secret, Truman,
就是我还喜欢你
is that I still like you.
我们俩之间一直很冷淡
I mean, it's been frosty between us,
我们曾经是朋友 你知道的
but we were friends once, you know that.
你又总说 我会让你想起你的母亲
And you always said that I reminded you of your mother.
你会像这样把你的妈妈从派对上赶走吗
Would you kick your mother out of a party like this?
我妈妈被这样从派对上赶走过
My mother was kicked out of parties like these.
因此她才会悲哀又残忍♥
That's why she was miserable and cruel.
所以她才会自杀
And that's why she killed herself.
再见 安
Goodbye, Ann.
听着 你知道
Look, you know that
剧集 | 宿敌(2017) | 导航列表