剧集 | 宿敌(2017) | 导航列表
不仅是你的友谊 还有你的才能
Not only your friendships, but talent.
杜鲁门...
Truman...
贝比...我不知道
Babe... I don't know.
但是我会试试的
But I'll try.
我会试试的
I'll try.
我不知道感恩节该怎么办
I don't know what to do about Thanksgiving.
我可以去棕榈滩找你吗 拜托了
Can I come to you in Palm Beach, please?
天啊 你有时候真的太孩子气了 不是吗
God, you are such a child sometimes, aren't you?
噢 杜鲁门 真是一团乱啊
Oh, Truman, what a mess.
你当然可以来带着...
Of course you can fly down with...
亲爱的孩子
Oh, dear child.
抱歉
Désolé.
你现在有麻烦了
You're gonna be in trouble now.
基思夫人来了
Lady Keith is here.
我知道
I know.
很抱歉不请自来
I'm sorry to barge in unannounced.
朱莉·坎特让我和她一起来看看
Julie Canter asked me to look at
纽伯里街那头的房♥子
the Newbury property down the road with her.
水星怎么样了
How is Mercury?
我们正准备带他出去散步
We're about to take him for a walk.
他的蹄子有点小毛病
He's had a little hoof issue.
- 要和我们一起吗 - 求之不得
- Come with us? - Yes, please.
水星真是一匹好马
Isn't Mercury a good horse?
强壮 忠心耿耿 从不出意外
Strong, loyal, never any surprises.
和人类如此不同 不是吗
So unlike humans, aren't they?
这就是为什么我们和他们做朋友
Must be why we make them our friends.
好吧 好吧 别含沙射影了 斯利姆
All right, all right, all right. Enough code, Slim.
- 我又怎么了 - 你和叛徒共进午餐
- What did I do now? - Lunch with the traitor.
天哪 他正煎熬呢
Christ, the man is suffering.
拜托 斯利姆 我们能试着解决这个问题吗
Come on, Slim. Can we please try and fix this?
你真是人们的好朋友
You are such a good friend to people.
你真的是
You really are.
你总是超然物外 不是吗
You keep above the fray, don't you?
我很佩服 真的
I admire that, I really do.
而我则置身于冲突中 这都是因为贝比
But I live in the fray. And this is about Babe.
好吗
Okay?
是吗 你有什么简洁精辟的话要说吗
Yes? You have something pithy to say?
我不确定是否精辟 但是...
I'm not sure how pithy it is, but...
坦率地说...
Man-to-man...
这一切都有一定的道理 不是吗
There was a certain goddamn truth to it all, wasn't there?
这就是每个人都那么愤怒的原因
That's why everyone is so furious.
小心点
Careful.
别我自己的地盘告诉我要小心 亲爱的
Don't tell me to be careful in my own allée, darling.
杜鲁门对比尔·佩利的看法是对的
Truman was right about Bill Paley.
当然 他不该在公共场合表现出来
Sure, it wasn't his place to splay it out in public,
- 但他是对的 - 或许吧
- but he was right. - Maybe.
也许有些是事实
Maybe there are strands of truth.
我当然不是要为比尔·佩利说话
Of course I'm not going to defend Bill Paley.
但是
Nevertheless...
杜鲁门伤害了贝比
Truman hurt Babe.
我们的贝比 并且...
Our Babe, and that...
这是我们的底线
is a line in whatever sand there is.
不管怎样 我是来送这个的
In any case, I really came to deliver this.
这是贝比送的 她想送给你
It's from Babe. She wants you to have it.
哦天哪 佛杜拉吗
Oh, God. The Verdura?
- 为什么 - 因为这就是我们现在的处境
- Why? - Because that's where we are now.
你明白了吗
Do you get it?
她本想亲自给你的
She'd give it to you herself,
但她太虚弱了 没办法过来
but she's too weak to make the trip down.
化疗击溃了她
Chemo is breaking her.
噢 我们该怎么办
Oh, what are we going to do?
我们能做的不多
There's not a lot we can do.
但我告诉你
But let me tell you one thing.
你不能邀请杜鲁门一起过感恩节
You can't have Truman for Thanksgiving.
我不想生你的气
I don't want to be angry at you.
这对我们两个来说都太沉重了
It would take too much out of both of us.
所以不要让他来过感恩节 不能这样
So don't have him. It can't be.
让他自己在萨加波纳克
Let him eat Swanson's frozen
吃斯旺森的冷冻火鸡大餐吧
turkey dinner alone in Sagaponack.
♪Let's Stick Together-Bryan Ferry♪
卡波特家 我是矮牵牛
Capote residence, Petunia speaking.
你好 矮牵牛 亲爱的
Hello, Petunia, dear.
噢 你听起来状态不太好
Ooh, you don't sound great,
但我在做我拿手的杏仁糖带过去
but I'm making my famous sugared almonds to bring down.
就着烈性棕榈酒
And they will,
就能治愈一切
along with a stiff toddy, cure anything.
如果我没有先不小心弄死我自己的话
If I don't kill myself first.
我一直想着你做的火鸡
I've been dreaming about your turkey
尤其是你的沙拉
and especially your crudités.
你做的什么酱汁来配沙拉
What is that sauce you do for them?
辣根奶油蘸酱
Horseradish cream dip.
法式酸奶油和辣根
Crème fraîche and horseradish.
这让我觉得自己是一个真正的
Well, it makes me feel like a true
来自康涅狄格州的白人新教♥徒♥
WASP from Connecticut.
我们要用绿色陶瓷餐具来吃饭吗
Are we eating on the green majolica?
我恐怕有不好的消息
I'm afraid I have not-very-good news.
我好像被传染了最近的流感
I can't shake this flu that everyone seems to have.
你要爽约吗
You canceling?
实在没办法了
Well, there's nothing to be done.
好吧 亲爱的
Okay, dear.
好的 亲爱的 我得挂电♥话♥了
Okay, sweetie, I've got to go.
医生刚进来了
The doctor just walked in.
早日康复 亲爱的
You get better, dear.
杜鲁门·卡波特
约翰·奥谢
爸爸 拜托你考虑一下
Dad, will you please think about it?
纽约中♥央♥车站
爸爸 拜托你考虑一下
Dad, will you please think about it?
会很棒的
It would be nice.
纽约中♥央♥车站
或许妈妈会来 广场饭店有很好的自助餐
Maybe Mom would come. The Plaza has a nice buffet.
纽约中♥央♥车站
或许妈妈会来 广场饭店有很好的自助餐
Maybe Mom would come. The Plaza has a nice buffet.
不用吃火鸡
Well, you don't have to have turkey.
这就是我喜欢的地方 明白吗
Which is what I like about that, you know?
有上好的肋排
There's prime rib.
不是每个人都喜欢吃火鸡
Not everyone loves turkey, you know.
不一定非要是火鸡
It doesn't have to be turkey.
我知道 乖乖的 好吗
I know. Be good, okay?
- 好的 - 拜拜
- Yeah. - Bye.
拜拜
Bye.
好了 走吧
Okay, you can go.
我想有更多的时间给我们 给我
I want more time for us. For me.
去重新开始
To kind of back up
把事情做好
and start over and get it right.
我可以做好的 南希
I can get it right, Nancy,
如果你能给我多一点时间
if you just give me some more time.
噢 嗨
Oh, hi.
这部剧的剧本写得太好了
The writing on this show is so good.
田纳西人会嫉妒的
I mean, Tennessee would be jealous.
秘密是 不管他们表现得有多恶劣
The secret is, they all love each other,
他们都彼此相爱
no matter how badly they behave.
我还以为你会打包去弗罗里达呢
Thought you'd be packing for Florida.
弗罗里达之约取消了 亲爱的
Florida's canceled, dear.
CZ得了严重的感冒
C.Z. Has a dreadful cold,
棕榈滩那边临阵脱逃了
which is Palm Beach for cold feet.
邀请被撤回了
We're disinvited.
乔安妮·卡森挽救了局面
Joanne Carson's saving the day.
明晚坐泛美航♥空♥飞去洛杉矶
Pan Am to L.A. Tomorrow night.
杜鲁门 我要和孩子们过感恩节
Truman, I'm spending Thanksgiving with my kids.
是谁想到胡萝卜放到北♥京♥烤鸭里
And who puts carrots in Peking duck?
我不会跟你过感恩节的
I'm not spending Thanksgiving with you.
可笑的是 如果你企图避开胡萝卜
The tragic irony is, if you try to avoid the carrots,
剧集 | 宿敌(2017) | 导航列表