剧集 | 宿敌(2017) | 导航列表
I can't be your boyfriend.
我不能
I can't.
嗯 我看也是
No, I guess not.
不是
No.
我想念我的未婚妻
I miss my fiancee.
你订婚了吗
You're engaged?
吉娜
Gina.
她在沙漠时尚广场的
She works at the I. Magnin
马格宁上班
at the Desert Fashion Plaza Mall
就是你给我买♥♥这块表那里
where you got me this watch.
这表你想要回去吗 -不 亲爱的 我不想
Do you want it back? - No, dear, I don't.
留着那劳力士吧 随时间流逝思念我
Keep the Rolex and think of me as time goes by.
我有点想对你大喊大叫
Part of me wants to scream at you
骂你是个说谎的瘾君子
and say you're a lying, rotten user,
骂你的廉价女朋友是
and your tumbleweed of a girlfriend is...
百货公♥司♥的垃圾
department store trash,
她每次把你的老二放进嘴里
and she'll scrape her teeth on your cock
都会用牙刮到你
every time she puts it in her mouth.
但出于某种愚蠢的原因
But for some dumb reason,
我不知道该怎么生你的气
I can't quite figure out how to be mad at you.
照顾好自己吧 特鲁
Take care of yourself, Tru.
别让怪物抓住你
Don't let the monsters get you.
也许你该买♥♥只泰迪熊
You know, maybe you should get a teddy bear.
晚上能有个可以依靠的东西
Something to hold onto at night.
那就从马格宁那里买♥♥一个寄给我
Well, send me one from I. Magnin.
给它穿上水手服 扮可爱点
Make it cute, in a sailor suit.
我会的
I will.
真是完美的一天
♪just a perfect day ♪
在公园里喝桑格利亚汽酒
♪Drink sangria in the park ♪
然后
♪And then later ♪
天黑了 我们就回家
♪When it gets dark, we go home ♪
真是完美的一天
♪just a perfect day ♪
在动物园里喂喂动物
♪Feed animals in the zoo...♪
《被回应的祈祷》第20章“我们的时代”
Answered Prayers, Chapter 20, "Our Time. "
这是P.B.琼斯最后的遗嘱
Being the last will and testament of P. B. Jones.
在那段时间里 属于我的时刻很短暂
My moment was brief in that time.
我的身体轻盈得足以随时吸引
My body was lithe enough to attract men
男人和女人
and women as much as.
只要她们或我需要
as often as they or I needed.
朋友也来得很容易
And friends, too, came easily.
因为当你在属于你的时刻
Because when you are in your time,
你会吸引人们注意到你的光芒
you attract people to your light.
你可以轻松地微笑 并立即从酗酒
You can laugh easily and recover instantly
轻视和瘀伤中恢复过来
from booze and slights and bruises.
我和我的朋友们拥有过这一切
I had that with my friends.
现在我只剩下一两个朋友了
Now I have only one or two left.
朋友 一起变老
Friends. Old together.
当我躺在这摩洛哥丹吉尔的吊床上
As I lay here on a hammock in Tangier,
目力所及 我都孤身一人
alone as far as the eye can see,
与认识我的人隔着好几个时区
time zones distant from anyone who knows me,
我记住的几乎都是太阳和阳光照射在皮肤上的感觉
what I remember is mostly the sun and how it felt on skin.
这就是友谊 朋友之爱的给人感觉
That is what friendship, the love of friends, feels like.
运气
Luck.
当你舔别人晒出日光斑的手臂时 咸咸的
Salt when you lick someone's sun- dappled arm.
光
Light.
这就是我所怀念的
And that is what I miss,
因为在这沙漠的炎热中
because in this desert heat,
我现在感觉不到这些
I do not feel it now.
哦 这真是完美的一天
♪Oh, it's such a perfect day ♪
我很高兴能和你一起度过
♪ I'm glad I spent it with you ♪
哦真是完美的一天
♪Oh, such a perfect day ♪
是你让我一直坚持
♪You just keep me hanging on ♪
一分耕耘一分收获
♪ You're going to reap just what you sow ♪
一分耕耘一分收获
♪ You're going to reap just what you sow ♪
Filmed at Steiner Studios, Brooklyn, New York
一分耕耘一分收获
♪You're going to reap just what you sow. ♪
剧集 | 宿敌(2017) | 导航列表