剧集 | 宿敌(2017) | 导航列表
没错 这地方会要了你的命
Oh, please, you were dying there.
可别忘了在你那长岛的破房♥子里
Enough of the sob story about what you left
有多少悲惨故事
in that little ticky-tacky house on Long Island.
那个盒子似的小房♥子
That little box.
经常往澡堂子里跑你才活了下来
The only thing saving you were your frequent trips to the baths
在那你向谁都可以炫耀你的大屌♥
where you swung that enormous horse cock of yours at anyone.
你真该见识下 你何不让大家开开眼
Oh, you should see it. Why don't you show everyone?
那可比你那些俏皮话有趣得多
It's more interesting than anything that comes out of your mouth.
他把每个人都当成一个机会
Anyone, anyone he thought
能让可以不用再回到
might save him from another trip back home
长岛那个...
on the Long Island...
别提我的家
No, don't talk about my family!
我妈妈喜欢感恩节
My mother loved Thanksgiving.
别跟我谈你的感恩节
Don't talk to me about your Thanksgiving.
这是我们的节日
It was our day.
而且我的作品对此有完美的表达
And I wrote the perfect expression of it.
《感恩节访客》就是我写的
I wrote "A Thanksgiving Visitor,"
拜托
for God's sake.
你今天竟然扫我的兴
How dare you mope on my day?
在我最爱的节日
My favorite day!
你念念不忘 "我的女儿在哪"
It's, "Where's my daughter?"
- 住嘴 浑蛋 - "给我买♥♥♥房♥♥子"
- Don't, motherfucker! -"Buy me a house."
不
No!
- 住手 - 够了
- Stop! - Enough!
闹够了
Enough, enough.
放开我
Get the fuck off me!
你♥他♥妈♥放开
Get the fuck off me.
- 你怎么样 - 杜鲁门 你没事吧
- Are you okay? - Truman, are you all right?
给你冰块
Here. Here's some ice.
约翰 你怎么能这样
John, how could you?
偏偏在这个日子
On this day, of all days!
杜鲁门 亲爱的 快敷上冰块
Oh, Truman, honey, put some ice on it.
洋娃娃
Well, baby doll,
伏特加比你的拳头带劲儿多了
vodka stings more than your fists, baby.
是吗
Yeah?
出去
Oh. Get out!
给我出去
Just get out!
他发什么疯
What's wrong with him?
乔安妮 我得远离这家伙
Joanne, I'm gonna have to get away from this man
他会要我的命的
or he's gonna kill me.
快叫个医生来
Oh, call a doctor.
- 喂 - 贝比 请别挂我电♥话♥
- Hello? - Babe, don't hang up on me, please.
我本没打算再打给你的
I wasn't gonna call you again.
别觉得我乐意这么低声下气
And don't imagine that I enjoy pleading.
我真不是这种性格的人
It's just it's not really, uh, my nature.
感恩节时 杜鲁门在洛杉矶又被人打了
There was some violence again on Thanksgiving in L.A.
她们送他回来 让他住进了医院
And then when they got back, he put Truman in the hospital.
伤得多重
How bad is it?
我把他接回了家 让护士在照顾
I just got him home with a nurse.
他多久能好起来
How long is it gonna take for him to get better?
他一团糟
He's pretty banged up.
贝比 他差点没保住命
He could have died this time, Babe.
但他现在也不痛苦
But he's not in any pain right now.
他什么感觉也没有
He can't feel a thing.
天哪 你愿意他死吗
Christ, do you want him to die?
你认为他罪有应得吗
Is that what you think he actually deserves?
你要我撒谎吗
And you want me to lie
- 对他说 "我原谅你" - 这...
- and say, "I forgive you"? - Well...
贝比 你没必要撒谎 真的
it needn't be a lie, Babe, really.
但这由你决定
That's up to you.
杰克 你明白的 我不会
But you see, Jack, I don't.
我不会原谅他
I don't forgive him.
也许你该回到他身边
Maybe you should go to him.
让他重新做我的第二丈夫吗
And have him be my second husband again?
不 比尔
No. No, Bill.
我想要的正是你我之间拥有的感情
I want what we have, you and I,
而非我和他曾有的
not what I had with him.
你以为我不怀念曾经吗
You think I don't miss it?
曾经那些已然消逝
Well, it's gone.
现在拥有的才是真实的
And this is what is now.
剧集 | 宿敌(2017) | 导航列表