剧集 | 宿敌(2017) | 导航列表
嗨 马克
Hi, Marc.
谢谢 马克
Thanks, Marc.
亲爱的 没事了 没事了
Honey, it's okay. It's okay.
我在这了
I'm here.
P夫人需要点私人空间
Mrs. P. Needs to be alone.
都去看部电影可以吗
Go to the movies, would you, dear?
- 是的 先生 - 这样吧
- Yes, sir. - And you know what?
带上贾尼丝和孙子们 把所有人
Get Janice and the grandkids, take everyone
都带去看巴黎影院看《飞天万能车》
to Chitty Chitty Bang Bang at the Paris Cinema,
- 然后再看《美国情缘》 好吗 - 噢
- and then Serendipity, okay? - Oh--
都算我的
It's on me.
迪安 拜托别搞那些毛绒绒的东西了
Dean, none of that fluffy shit, please.
婴儿呼出的气味令人作呕
Baby's breath is vomitous.
你还有十分钟 然后离开这
You have ten minutes, and out the door.
多放点飞燕草
More delphinium.
玛莎 麻烦你先出去 可以吗
Martha, leave us alone, please, would you?
- 谢谢 玛莎 - 谢谢
- Thank you, Martha. - Thank you.
全都告诉我吧 从头说起
Tell me everything from the beginning.
告诉我都发生了什么
Tell me what happened.
好吧
Well...
我之前在巴黎 你知道的
I was in Paris, as you know.
纪梵希的高定 还有各种秀
The Givenchy fittings, the shows.
一切都棒极了
It was perfect.
还有休伯特
And-and Hubert,
他为我做了些棒极了的东西
he did something truly wonderful for me.
他的确是个大♥师♥
Well, he's such a master.
没错 他是个了不起的大♥师♥
Yes, he's such a master.
那是件伟大的艺术品
It was really a great work of art.
我当时很震撼
I was struck.
我只是希望
Well, I... I just wished.
我希望能有个人能在那陪我
I wished someone had been there with me.
比尔 不是因为和他在一起很浪漫
Bill, not because it's romantic with him anymore,
而是 你想去分享这些事情
but you want to... you want to share these things.
就在那同一刻 对他爱恨交织
Love him and hate him, all in the same moment,
但不知怎么的
but somehow,
在巴黎的生活让我意识到了这些
being in Paris just brought it all to the fore.
当然
Of course.
我们是一起生活 但在内心深处
See, we have a life, and deep down,
我一直觉得自己很孤独
I just keep finding myself rather lonely.
我知道
I know.
他做了你能想到最坏的事
He's done the worst thing you can do.
他不把我当回事
He's taken me for granted.
是什么 他做了什么
What is it? What did he do?
我告诉他我要回来了 我给了他足够的预警
I told him I was coming. I gave him just enough warning.
我发现了比尔和哈皮·洛克菲勒
I found out Bill was still having
仍旧在荒诞的私通着
his grotesque little affair with Happy Rockefeller.
- 他仍旧在私通吗 - 就现在
- He was, still? - Now,
- 就在我们的家 - 等等
- in... our... home. - Go back.
你说的是那个州长的牛羚一般的老婆吗
We're talking the governor's wildebeest wife here?
现在还是不清不楚的吗
That was still going on?
我以为那最多就是一次一♥夜♥情♥
I thought that was a one-time, at best.
我也是
So did I.
- 呃 - 但他就是想要继续
- Ew. - But he just wanted
和州长的老婆胡搞
to keep screwing the governor's wife
因为他 他乐在其中
because he got... he gets a kick out of it.
这才是让我感到丢人的
And this is what is so humiliating.
还有那个胖脚踝的老太婆
And that fat-ankled harridan.
是啊
Yes!
对我来说最耻辱的是
It's so humiliating to me
我仍旧 爱着他
because I still do... love him.
他当着你的面撒谎了
He lied to your face.
- 是的 - 嗯
- Yes. - Mm.
尽管我们婚姻中的那部分
And even though that part
已经结束很多年了
of our marriage has been over for years,
但是天知道 我理解的 但还是要有些原则的
and God knows, I do understand, but there are rules,
特定的一些原则 不是吗
certain rules, aren't there,
关于一个人能忍♥受多大的羞辱
about how much humiliation one can stand?
- 当然 - 因为哈皮·洛克菲勒
- Sure. - Because Happy Rockefeller...
她总是那么爱嫉妒
She was always so jealous.
噢 太爱嫉妒了
Oh, so jealous.
太爱嫉妒了
So jealous.
当时的情形是这样的
Here's what happened.
你不觉得我们应该在
Don't you think we should have
她回来之前
at least one last hurrah
再狂欢一次吗
before she gets back, for God's sake?
哈皮 她今天就要飞回来了
Happy, she's flying back today.
听着 她和我谈过 而她是对的
Look, she and I talked, and-and she's right.
这很有趣 但是 拜托
It was fun, but... come on.
她还没回来呢
Well, she's not back yet,
而且我们一直都很谨慎
and we've been relatively discreet.
我不知道
I don't know. I don't know.
这是出发前最后一次 好吗
It's one last fuck for the road, okay?
带走我
To take with me.
我想要
I want to...
最后一次品尝你的味道
taste you in my mouth one last time.
既然你这么说的话
Well, when you put it that way...
我们是还有些时间
We have some time still.
- 过来吧 - 哈皮
- Come over. - Happy?
你要去哪
Where you going?
萨克斯百货 我从米兰寄来的帽子刚到了
Saks. My hat from Milan just came in.
噢
Oh.
不管怎样 我是说 目光要长远
Anyway, I mean, big vision...
她用的那该死的香水
That shitty perfume she wears.
驿马车 爱马仕的
Caleche. Hermes.
所以
So...
对她这种面相女人来说檀香味过重了
Too much sandalwood for a woman with her face.
嘿 你把这里弄得这么黑做什么
Hey, listen, what are you making it so dark for?
我喜欢看着你 让我瞧瞧
I like looking at you. I'll see.
这是什么鬼
What the hell is this?
你毁了我的生活
You ruined my life.
你把我当成什么变♥态♥笑话的笑料
You used me to be the punch line of some sick joke about what?
即纳尔逊·洛克菲勒 哈皮的丈夫 时任纽约州州长
比纳尔逊更好吗
Being... better than Nelson?
我只知道 在我下了飞机后
All I know is, I get off the Concorde,
我走进了那里
and I walked into that.
你以为你能在你那婊♥子♥老婆
You think you can get that stain out
回来前弄掉那些血迹吗
before your cunt wife gets back?
证据都在那里了
The evidence is all there.
我可以看看吗
Should I?
嗯哼 去瞧瞧吧
Hmm. Go look.
发生了什么
What happened?
有人在这里被枪击了吗
Was someone shot in here?
好吧
Well...
你需要一个新的床垫
you're gonna need a new mattress.
经期 太会算计了
The menstruating, so calculated.
而你正处于绝经期
And you being in menopause.
他很明显和她讨论过
Which he obviously discussed with...
我要和他离婚 这一切都结束了
I'm divorcing him. It's over.
终于 最后的羞辱
Finally, the final humiliation.
我不知道
I don't know.
不 你不会
No, no, you're not.
我不会吗 你是什么意思
I'm not? What... what do you mean?
亲爱的 你不再是一个渴求性的生物了
Honey, you're not a sexual creature anymore.
好好想想 你有一个完美的人生
Think about it. You have a great life.
他是全美最有权力的男人
He's the most powerful man in America, really.
比尔·佩利 本名威廉·佩利 哥伦比亚广播公♥司♥(CBS)董事长和奠基人
去他妈的理查德·尼克松 这可是比尔·佩利
Fuck Richard Nixon. It's Bill Paley.
你在百慕大有豪♥宅♥ 在科勒尔盖布尔斯有公♥馆♥
You have a house in Bermuda, a mansion in Coral Gables,
在伦敦也有居所 还有四个孩子
a thing in London, and four kids.
别做另一个离婚的曼哈顿人
Don't be another divorcée of Manhattan,
最后在威切斯特慢慢发疯
slowly going nuts up in Westchester,
剧集 | 宿敌(2017) | 导航列表