剧集 | 醍醐灌顶(2011) | 导航列表
觉得自己胜利了 身处在一个美好世界
and think I'm winning and see my wonderful world.
我看到混乱的一切和时代的终结
I see chaos and the end of times,
每个人为活着而苦苦挣扎
everyone holding on for dear life,
我有我自己的船
you know, and I have my ship.
我努力航行所以救了所有人
I'm trying to steer it so everyone survives.
我的工作就是选择一条航道
That's my job, to choose a course,
有时我错了 有时人们会受伤
and sometimes I'm wrong, and sometimes people get hurt,
但我必须自信地作出每个决定
but I have to decide with confidence
并接受由此所带来的后果
and accept what comes.
你是真的想要做好事
Do you really want to do something good,
还是受够了没有权力的感觉
or are you just tired of feeling powerless?
两者都有
I guess both.
我想要做好事的权力
I want the power but to do something good.
我会给你的
Well, I will give that to you.
我会为你设一个职位
I will make a position for you.
-你会吗 -是的
- You will? - Yeah.
我不知道效果如何
Well, I don't know how it's gonna work
也不知道是什么样子
or what it's gonna look like,
但是我们可以试试
but let's try.
你觉得一百怎么样
You think 100 is fair?
-等等 什么 -不
- Wait. What? - No.
是工资 100万美元
As a salary-- $100,000.
我不知道你怎么想
I don't know what you were thinking,
但因为之前没有先例
but since there's no precedent here--
等我一分钟好吗
Could you excuse me for a minute?
当然 请便
Of...course. Certainly.
发生了什么
So what happened?
他提供给我一份工作
He offered me a job.
多讽刺 对吧
I mean, how ironic, right?
太疯狂了 太疯狂了
It was crazy. It was crazy.
这是我一直想要做的工作
It was the job I was pushing for all along,
企业内部看门狗的工作
you know, that internal watchdog job,
如果我得到这份工作
which, if I had,
我就能公开所有的事
I could bring all this stuff to light,
公♥司♥可能会听我们的
and the company would probably listen
会改变 我们可以改变那个公♥司♥
and change, and we could change that company.
你♥他♥妈♥说什么呢
What the fuck are you talking about?
他是个真实的人 你懂吗
Well, he's a real person, you know,
但操蛋的一个人
and, yeah, he's obviously fucked up.
操蛋 他是个罪人
Fucked up? He's a criminal.
他做的事都是非法的
Everything he's done is illegal,
你以为他会让那些事曝光吗
and you expect him to let that come to light?
不 可能不会 但是这个公♥司♥
No, maybe not, but the company
确实很有势力 你懂的
is really powerful, you know,
就好像 我们可以改变它
and it's like, gosh, we just get it to change
让它更有良心
by--I don't know--making it more conscientious,
-而不是 -这有待商榷 艾米
- and not just-- - It's a moot point, Amy.
报道就要出版了 你揭露了他们的丑闻
The story is running. You blew the whistle on them.
是的 但是问题在这 好吗
Yeah, but here's the question, OK?
什么是最佳的解决办法
What would be the best thing here, you know?
怎么样做好处最多
What would bring about the most good?
难道这不是重点吗
I mean, isn't that the question?
我知道你很害怕
I'm sure you're really scared,
想要避免流♥血♥冲♥突♥是很对
and it's nice to think we can avoid bloodshed,
但是这没得商量
but there's no decision here.
我是个记者 下周报道就刊登了
I'm a journalist. The story is running next week.
阿拜顿一周就会发现
Abaddonn finds out about it over the weekend.
消息一传千里 你会成为众矢之的
We call for quotes. You're gonna be a lightning rod.
阿拜顿不会再给你工作了
There's no job for you at Abaddonn anymore.
斯兹顿也会丢掉工作 去吃牢饭
There's no job for Szidon. He's going to jail.
你又不是想让他死
Yeah, but it isn't like you just want his head.
我
What-- Agh... What-- Ahem.
我想要的一直都是你想要的
What I want is what you always wanted--
曝光他们的恶行
to expose what they're doing to the world.
-他们无法改变 -是的
- They're not capable of change. - Yeah. Yeah.
你说得对 我只是
You're right. I just--
你说得对
You're right.
刚刚那一会儿
I got a little idealistic
我有点太理想化了
for a second there,
当你终于能见到你想见到的人
and when you finally have access
而且他们就坐在你对面时
to the person and they're in front of you
他们就是个活生生会思考的人
and they're a thinking, breathing person,
你知道吗 你就会想
you know, you're just,
"他肯定能理解我的感受
"He's got to feel what I feel.
我能让他有同感"
I can make him feel what I feel."
他是个蜥蜴 他感受不到
He's a lizard. He doesn't feel.
我知道
I know.
我还以为
I got seduced by thinking
我能改变他
I was gonna change him.
我就是这样
It's what I do,
以为我能改变一个无信仰的人
thinking I can convert the unbeliever.
对不起
Sorry.
我们得谈谈 艾米
There's something we need to talk about, Amy.
这很棘手
Man, this is touchy.
如果报道刊登了 情况会很糟
I think it will be bad form if, when the story breaks,
人们会觉得我们有某种关系
that people think we're in some kind of relationship,
恋爱或者性关系
like a romantic or sexual relationship.
是啊
Yeah. Yeah.
所以我觉得我们应该分开一段时间
So I think we should put the brakes on that,
等事态平息一些
you know, for a while till the dust settles
然后再视情况而定
and then see where we are.
我明白了
I see. Yeah.
我觉得我们一直以来都清楚
I mean, I think we both knew all along.
我们就是一时情不自禁
We just gave in to feelings,
你知道的 人嘛
which, you know, is--ha ha!--human.
就这么发生了
Happens.
好的
Ok.
好的
OK.
但我不是一直很清楚
But I didn't know it all along.
艾米 我不
Oh, hey, Amy, I didn't--
艾米 你很不错
Amy, you're amazing.
妈的
Goddamn it!
你♥他♥妈♥按什么喇叭
What the hell are you honking at?
你在干嘛 到底走是不走
What are you doing? Are you coming or going?
我不知道我在干嘛
I don't know what I'm doing.
一点头绪都没有 好吗
I don't fucking have a clue, OK?
我只想要你的停车位
All I want is your parking space.
这就是你想要的
That's all you want?
你就他妈的只想要这个吗
That's all you fucking want?
你真幸运 你真幸运
Lucky you. Lucky you.
剧集 | 醍醐灌顶(2011) | 导航列表