剧集 | 醍醐灌顶(2011) | 导航列表
《阳光照我心》
前情回顾
我们得打入敌人内部
We need somebody on the inside.
-助理们 -我认识他的助理
- Assistants. - I know his assistant.
我之前跟她说要去她办公室
I told her I was gonna stop by her office before
给她在线传点我收集的歌♥
so I could share some of my music with her.
她一上线下歌♥
Once she's on the network,
我们就能进入她的硬盘了
we can get on her hard drive.
-你找到资料了 -找到资料
- You found stuff? - Found stuff?
我们挖到了重要宝藏
We found the mother lode.
她现在是我朋友了
But she's kind of my friend now.
这是贿赂 是违法的
This is bribery. It's illegal.
你这是在讨好你的约会对象
You're trying to impress your date.
这么说你前夫是个酒鬼
So your ex-husband's a big drinker.
他正在接受治疗
He's in treatment now.
你这是干什么
What are you doing?
想看我的信吗
Are you trying to read my mail?
是莱维来的信
It's from Levi.
你应该来参加这个活动
You should come to this event.
好 晚安
OK. Good night.
-晚安 -再见
- Good night. - Bye.
《美国人♥民♥史》
暴♥政♥会结束
怎么了
What?
你挖到猛料了
Fucking gold.
真的吗
Really?
你挖到猛料了 艾米
Fucking gold, Amy!
-真的吗 -是啊
- Really? - Yeah.
这简直就是针对阿拜顿的维基解密
It's like the WikiLeaks of Abaddonn.
维基解密 一个大型文档泄露及分♥析♥网站
你就是朱利安·阿桑奇
You're Julian Assange.
维基解密的创始人与总编辑
别恭维我了
Shut up!
不 我就要说
No. I won't shut up.
简直太棒了 你知道吗
This is so awesome! Are you serious?
你真是帮了我大忙
You've made my year.
我真想 真想亲你一口
I could--I could just fucking kiss you.
太激动人心了
I mean, it's just so freaking exciting, man!
真的吗 杰夫
Jeff, really? I mean,
我知道找到了许多信息 但之前不确定
I thought there was a lot there, but then I wasn't sure.
有没有搞错 你找到太多信息了
There's so much stuff. Are you kidding?
看到他和芒格的那些邮件了吗
How about those e-mails with Munger?
是啊 我们抓到他的把柄了
I know. We pinned him.
他明显就是在买♥♥通政♥府♥官员
He's literally buying a public official
白纸黑字 证据确凿
right there in black and white.
这简直算得上美国企业界的
This is like "The Pentagon Papers" over here...
指1971年泄露的一份关于美越关系的国防部文件
"五角大楼文件案"
for corporate America.
那说得有点过 夸张了点
I mean, that's an overstatement, kind of exaggerating.
我之前觉得我找到了许多
I thought I had a lot before,
后来又开始怀疑自己
so I started second guessing myself.
对了 我不能假装自己完全明白
By the way, I can't pretend that I understand at all,
但那些邮件...
but the e-mails...
跟你之前说的一样
It's everything you said they were doing.
那家伙就是个人♥渣♥
This guy's a scumbag.
再厚颜无♥耻♥也不过如此了
I mean, how brazen can you be?
你能弄到这些太了不起了 难以置信
How you got all this stuff. I can't believe it.
是啊 太棒了
I know. It's amazing.
你太棒了
You're amazing.
艾米 干得好
Amy...good job.
谢谢
Thanks!
真的 我知道你冒了很大风险
Oh, really. I know you risked a lot,
我知道你为这事费了很大功夫
and I know you worked really hard,
我希望你知道 你做得很棒 很勇敢
so I want you to know what you did was really good, brave,
你做的事意义重大
really important.
这是我一直以来的梦想
That's all I ever wanted.
我的编辑肯定要乐坏了
My editor's gonna flip.
他们付我那么少的工资
I mean, they don't really deserve it
真不配拿到这么劲爆的材料
considering the fucking peanuts they pay me.
你还给他们赢了个普利策奖呢 对吧
And you won them a Pulitzer Prize, right?
由普利策所设 在新闻 文学 音乐界内颁发的年奖
是啊 就是的
Yeah, and there's that.
我热爱我的工作
I mean, I love what I do,
也不在意没有自己的生活
and I don't care that I don't have a life,
但至少得付我能糊口的工资吧
but pay me a living wage,
你懂我的意思吗
you know what I'm saying, I mean?
管它呢 我要写本书
Whatever. I'll write a book.
你没有自己的生活吗
You don't have a life?
是啊 自打我离婚后就没有了
Not really since I divorced I guess.
你何时离的婚
When was that?
我记得是07年
Um, 2007, I think.
为什么离婚了 如果你不介意我问的话
What happened, if you don't mind me asking, just to--
没事 我想是因为我们的追求不同
No. I think we just wanted different things, you know.
她想要孩子养狗狗 全家一起过圣诞
She wanted kids and dogs and Christmas trees.
而我想尽情体验生活
I mean, what I want is to live in this world.
我很贪婪 我想要有意义的生活
I'm greedy. I want meaning,
丰富的经历
I want experience,
我想给世界带来改变 简直是扯淡
I want, you know, to make a difference and all that bullshit.
才不是扯淡
That's not bullshit.
成千上万的女性都没有这种追求
I mean, there are tons of women who don't want those things
也许少部分人有
or, you know, a few or whatever,
但我不清楚
but I don't know.
也许她只是不理解你 或者不适合你
Maybe she just didn't get you or wasn't the one or...
有时恋爱和婚姻会把人封闭起来
Sometimes relationships will close you off
让你的世界变得狭小
and make your world smaller.
我绝对不希望那样
That I definitely don't want.
说真的我宁愿单身
I'd rather be single frankly.
完全理解
Totally get that.
但怎么说呢 我不知道
Yeah, but, I mean, I don't know.
也许你会找到一个人
Maybe if you found somebody who wanted,
和你有相同的追求 或是
you know, the same things as you, or...
可能吧
Yeah.
抱歉这么久还没好
Sorry this is taking so long.
没关系的
Eh, it's not a problem.
妮娜·西蒙 《蓝调名伶》
你觉得闷吗
You bored?
完全没有
Not at all.
想留下来过夜吗
You want to stay over?
我想时候有些晚了
Well, I guess it's kind of late or
等等 你是什么意思
wait. What do you mean?
我的意思是
Well, I mean, uh...
我想我的意思是 你想留下来过夜吗
I guess I mean do you want to stay over?
好啊 我的头有点晕
Oh, yeah. My head's spinning,
我只是 好
and I'm just--yeah.
最近发生了好多事
There's so much going on.
放轻松
It's alright.
我有一阵子没有
Um, it's been a while since I, um--
我想我只是 有点招架不住
I guess I just--it's a little overwhelming.
没事的 别担心 这只是一个想法
It's OK. No worries. It's just a thought.
可能吗
Can it be?
这是不是我的幻想
Did I conjure you...
你无所畏惧
a man not afraid...
《让他人赞同》
思想独♥立♥
a mind that cannot be contained...
生活充实
a life engaged...
拥有无私包容的爱
a love not selfish or closed...
我该相信你吗
someone to believe in?
可能吗
Is it possible?
会成真吗
Can it be?
你能找到自己人生的天堂吗
Can you make your own heaven in this life?
你真的能得到想要的一切吗
Can you really get all you ever wanted?
你准备把我蒙在鼓里多久
So how long you gonna keep me in the dark?
瞒你什么
About what?
什么
About...
你这两天上哪儿去了
where you've been for two days?
剧集 | 醍醐灌顶(2011) | 导航列表