剧集 | 醍醐灌顶(2011) | 导航列表
《阳光照我心》前情提要
他们要把我们全辞了
They're shutting us down.
康捷提亚要关门了
Cogentiva is folding.
你可以裁掉我的人
Maybe lay off my people,
但怎么能裁我
but what about me?
我们得想办法找出来
We've got to get in somehow.
我认识他的助理
I know his assistant.
艾琳 你好
Eileen, hey.
我努力推动社区外联事宜
I tried to push a community outreach job.
但好像没人关心这事
No one seemed to care about that.
查尔斯·斯兹顿非常关心
Well, Charles Szidon cares.
我很高兴你今晚能来
Well, I'm glad you came out tonight.
你有新男友了吗
Do you have a new boyfriend or what?
比这重要多了
It's more than that.
我一直梦想过更有意义的生活
The bigger life I dreamed about,
我想我做到了
I actually think I manifested it.
看谁回来了
Look who's back.
我想好好过日子
I want to live,
但我需要你
but I need you.
我现在该怎么办
what am I supposed to do now?
《阳光照我心》第二季第七集
这就是人生最幸福的时刻
Blessed are the moments in life
你清楚明确自己的决定
when the decision is clear...
逐渐消除心头的疑虑
when doubt shrugs and slinks away,
为曾经的多虑感到惭愧
ashamed of itself...
决心像个失散多年的爱人一样拥抱着你
and resolve embraces you like a long-lost lover.
美好的确定感 这么久以来你去哪了
Sweet certainty, where have you been?
不再有烦恼
No matter...
不再有渴望
No longing...
不再回头看
No looking back.
我们就要搞垮
We're about to take out
这个时代最坏的六家公♥司♥之一
one of the 6 worst companies of our time,
你我联手
you and me, right?
太棒了
That's so awesome.
来亲一下
Come here.
当你保持清醒与警觉
Welcome the consequences
就静候佳音吧
when your heart is alert and lucid.
没有什么坏事能找上你
What bad can come?
你们...你们两个在干什么
What are you-- What are you two doing?
官方消息 我刚得知
Well, it's official. I just got the word.
他们要裁掉我们
They're letting us all go.
我们得在月底前走人
We have till the end of the month,
简直是当代版"水晶之夜"
and then it's Kristallnacht.
指犹太人受到纳粹势力的摧残
抽一口吗
You want a hit?
不 不用了
No. I'm good.
你为什么不去停车场抽
Why didn't you just go to the parking lot
大家都在那吞云吐雾呢
where everybody else does it?
我才不管
I don't give a fuck.
我现在是行尸走肉了
I'm a dead man walking.
我得把这个消息告诉我手下的人
Oh, I got to tell the troops, my people.
老天 我明天再跟他们说吧
Oh, God, I'll tell them tomorrow.
泰勒 来抽一口
Hey, Tyler, hit this.
我不想一个人抽 好吗
I mean, I don't want to smoke alone, OK?
这不公平
That's not fair.
这是上级给你下达的直接命令 泰勒
This is a direct order from your superior, Tyler.
他已经神志不清了
He's lost it.
快跟我一起来抽
Smoke this fucking joint with me.
发自莱维: 我需要见你
你总说起的那个阿拜顿的
So you know this community outreach job
社区外联工作
you keep talking about at Abaddonn
就是那个能从内部改变这家公♥司♥
where you can, you know, change the company
谋福利的工作
from within and do good and--
我帮你争取到
What do you say
那份工作怎么样
if I could get you that job?
什么 你烟抽多了吧
What? Are you high?
要是我能说服艾琳
What if I could get Eileen
帮你约斯兹顿见面怎么样
to get you a meeting with Szidon?
因为艾琳说她能帮我
I mean, because Eileen says she can get me
转回技术部
transferred back to I.T.
所以我觉得艾琳还挺有权力的
So I'm thinking Eileen has a lot of sway
没准她也能帮你
and maybe she can help you.
泰勒 那是不可能的
Tyler, that would never happen.
这家公♥司♥永远不可能改变
This company is never gonna change.
斯兹顿是个骗子
Szidon is a crook.
但重要的是作出改变 不是吗
But the point is to make a difference, right,
行正义之举
and to do good,
这是你一直在说的
and that's what you've always been saying,
也许有办法能做到
and maybe there's a way to do that
可以不用你那么戏剧化的方法
without all this, you know, like, drama.
你可以问问她
You should ask her.
倒是可以 但那不现实
I mean, fine, but it's unrealistic,
你踏踏实实在这里继续工作吧
and--go ahead-- keep working here.
这样很好 你一直很勇敢 泰勒
That's great. You've been brave, Tyler.
你不用再掺和进来了
You don't have to stay tied to this story anymore,
但我必须继续
but I have to.
这是我的使命了 我得坚持到底
This is my mission now. I have to stay the course.
好吧 我去跟她说说
OK. Cool. Well, I'll talk to her.
是啊 是癌症晚期
Yeah. So it's stage IV cancer.
真的好可怜
It's really sad.
我想癌细胞已经转移到肝脏了
I guess it's metastasized to the liver.
他们有三个非常漂亮的孩子
Because you know they've got the 3 really beautiful children,
他刚在纽约得到了这份差事
and he just got this job in New York,
他们全家正准备搬过去呢
and they were all just about to all completely move over--
-你好艾米 -你好珍妮丝
- Hi, Amy. - Hi, Janis.
你见过克丽丝塔了吗
Hey, have you seen Krista?
见过了 我才见过她
Oh, yeah, yeah. I just saw her.
好吧
Oh, OK.
那你知道她明天就要做引产了吧
Well, then I guess you know that they're inducing tomorrow.
不是 她周一做引产
No. They're inducing Monday.
不是 她明天做引产 时间改了
No. They inducing tomorrow. They moved it.
天哪 抱歉 你先来吧
Oh, my God-- Oh, I'm sorry. Go ahead.
那我下班后得去看看她
Well, I'll totally go see her after work.
别 别
Oh, no, no.
要是我的话 我可不会去
I wouldn't because I think she just really wants
她现在肯定只想和家人呆在一起
to be with the family.
下一位
Next?
我不知道该给他们买♥♥点什么
I don't know what I should get them
因为我从来没有
because I've never had...
完成这项任务
...get you through this, and, you know,
这部分也挺有趣的
this is part of entertaining.
有时你会玩得很开心
Sometimes you just have a great time.
你好艾米
Hey, Amy.
天哪 珍妮丝跟我说你明天就要生产了
My God, Janis told me you're having the baby tomorrow.
是啊 我一天也等不了了
Yeah. I cannot wait another day.
我完全变成一枚暴躁小贱♥人♥了
I've just become the crankiest little bitch.
我相信你们一定很激动吧
Oh, I'm sure you guys are so excited.
感谢你常来看我 艾米
Thank you for all your visits, Amy.
我真的非常高兴
Yeah. I'm really, really happy
我们能冰释前嫌
we patched everything up.
我也是 克里斯塔
Me, too, Krista.
我真的把你当作我的好朋友
You know, I really do consider you a good friend.
真的吗
You do?
我也是 克里斯塔
So do I, Krista...
听我说
and, hey, listen.
我要悄悄跟你说件事
There's something I want to tell you, too,
但...
in confidence, but look...
我需要你保证
I need you to promise that you'll never,
绝对不会告诉任何人
never say this to anyone, you know,
谁都不行 包括对珍妮丝都要守口如瓶 好吗
like nobody-- Janis, nothing, OK?
什么事
What is it?
我可以信任你吗
I can trust you? Like--
剧集 | 醍醐灌顶(2011) | 导航列表