剧集 | 醍醐灌顶(2011) | 导航列表
Like, how long would the flight take?
飞多久我也不知道
A flight takes-- well, I don't know.
我得看看航♥班♥时刻表
I have to get a flight schedule.
我得知道你想飞哪
I have to figure out-- where do you want to fly?
就我们俩
Are we the only people?
臭婊♥子♥
Fucking slut.
不过是个美人
She is beautiful, though.
妈的
Goddamn it.
再多弄点就好了
I wish we had more right now.
-我们居然都吸完了 操 -就是啊
- I can't believe we're out. Fuck! - Yeah.
你应该来看看这片大峡湾
You ought to see the size of this fjord.
真大啊
It's huge.
我和豪厄尔要走了
Hey. I think that Howell and I are gonna take off.
你们要去哪 为什么走啊
Where--where are you going? Why?
去海边散散步之类的
Um, just, like, for a walk down the beach or something.
不确定
I don't know.
-准备好了 -好的
- I got it. - OK.
我们是不是该回去了
Shouldn't we be going back?
不 莱维 我觉得我们不该回去 好吗
Heh heh. No, Levi. I don't think that we should go back, OK?
你开玩笑吗 我认为不该回去
Are you serious? I don't think so.
好吧 你猜怎么着 再见了
All right. You know what? Good-bye.
为什么再见
Why good-bye?
我也不知道 我也不知道 好吗
I don't know, I don't know, all right?
人生不就是这样嘛
Just life.
再见
Good-bye.
妈的 兄弟 我们开始狂欢吧
Shit, man. Let's party.
妈的
Shit, man.
我完蛋了
I'm fucked.
我们会被撵走的
We're gonna get kicked out.
清醒一下 喝点水
Just sober up, you know, drink some water.
算了吧
Oh, forget it, man.
我们会被撵走的
We're gonna get kicked out.
我又搞砸了
I fucking blew it again.
我父母受够我了
My parents are fucking done with me, man.
我有两次酒驾记录
I got two DUIs.
我要是被撵走了 我就要进监狱了
If I get kicked out of here, I'm going to jail, man.
操
Fuck.
我他妈的要进监狱了
I'm going to fucking jail.
我明天都不想醒来
I don't even want to wake up tomorrow.
我就是个窝囊废
I'm such a piece of shit.
兄弟 我真是个窝囊废
Dude, I'm such a piece of shit.
我一天就知道瞎扯
All I do is talk shit all day long.
别这样
Come on, man.
我看见别人 我就想说
I look at people, and I just--I think,
"死肥子走过来了"
"Oh, there goes that fat fuck,"
或者说"闭嘴 你个弱智长发嬉皮士"
or, "Just shut up, you long-haired hippie fucking retard."
我就是讨厌别人
I just hate people.
有太多我讨厌的东西了
There's so much that I just fucking hate,
我爱的东西太少了
and there's so little that I love.
我给自己挖了一个大约20英尺深的洞
Dude, I dug a hole, like, 20 feet deep.
我都看不见出路
I don't even see a way out.
操
Fuck.
特拉维斯 特拉维斯 我们走吧
Hey, Travis. Travis. Let's go, man.
我要走了
I'm gonna go, man.
滚开
Fuck off.
我要回去了 好吗
I'm going back, man, OK? Ahem.
莱维
Levi!
散步散得怎么样
How was the walk?
很好 溜达得不错
Good. Had a good walk.
早餐没看见你 托尼说你要去清醒一下
Missed you at breakfast. Tony said you needed to clear your head.
是啊
Yeah.
你看见特拉维斯和达尼丽了吗
You haven't seen Travis or Danielle, have you?
没有
No.
小组讨论见
See you at group?
好的
Yeah.
所有人都问你哪去了
Everyone's been asking about you.
我就跟他们说你刚出门要去散散步
I just told them that you left for a few minutes to take a walk.
谢了
Thanks.
特拉维斯和达尼丽消失了一夜
Travis and Danielle have been missing all night.
我猜他们会被撵走
I guess they're gonna get kicked out.
你们在一起来着吗
Were they with you?
是的
Yeah.
听着 对于我的毛病我很抱歉
Listen. Sorry about my issues,
我放屁还有
my gas and...
这些年来 毒品把我的身体拖垮了
I just messed up my body all those years with drugs,
但是我会尽量不招你烦
but I'll do what I can not to bother you anymore.
托尼 别感到抱歉 好吗
Oh, hey, Tony. Don't be sorry, all right?
但我很不好受
But I feel bad.
听着 我很抱歉 好吗 托尼
No. Listen. I feel badly, OK, Tony.
我是一个很糟的室友
You know, I've been a bad roommate, OK?
你是一个很好的室友
You've been a great roommate.
你没有毛病 好吗
You don't got a problem, all right, man?
我才有毛病 好吗
I got a problem, OK?
所以 你随意就好
So...you know, just do what you to do, OK?
怎么放屁都行
Fart all you want.
你好 艾米
Hey, Amy.
还没有喝过酷爱[低刺♥激♥饮料]
Still haven't drunk the Kool-Aid,
但我还在这
but I'm still here.
我在这里玩愚蠢的信任游戏
I'm doing their dumb trust games...
下一个是谁 谁想来 莱维
Who's next? You want to go? Levi!
太谢谢你了
I appreciate it.
那些劣质食品让我发胖
Getting fat on the shitty food...
我还没有量过体重 但我感觉
I haven't weighed myself, but I feel like
我好像瘦了
lost a few.
你肯定瘦了
You had to have lost a few.
你看见
You see...
今天我们又做了引导性冥想治疗
Today we had another guided meditation.
心满意足
Content.
他们让我们记住
They told us to remember a time
自己最棒的一刻
when we were our best self.
点亮内心
Illuminated from within.
我从没有自我感觉最好的时刻
Never been my best self.
那个人是谁
Who is that person?
我能想起来的最接近的
The closest to it I could think of
就是你眼中的
was the person you thought I was
最初的我
in the beginning.
我希望有一天
I hope one day...
我记得你曾经谈起我
I remember you'd talk about me like I was
仿佛我是个很棒很美好的人
this great, beautiful person,
我那时想 "她到底说谁呢"
and I thought, "Who the fuck is she talking about?"
我觉得你不必担心
I think you don't need to worry about...
你看到了我身上并不存在的东西
You saw something in me that didn't exist,
或者也可能存在的东西
or maybe it did.
可能你就是我更高的力量
Maybe you're my higher power.
我不太相信什么 但我相信你
I don't believe in much, but I believe in you.
我坚持每天出去寻找你所说的海龟
I keep going out every day looking for your turtle.
我真的很想找到它
I really want to find it,
就算我找不到 但我知道你找到过
but even if I don't, I know you did,
对于我来说这就够了
and for me, that's good enough.
爱你的 莱维
Love Levi.
剧集 | 醍醐灌顶(2011) | 导航列表