剧集 | 醍醐灌顶(2011) | 导航列表
杰夫 你去过那么多地方
Jeff, of all the places that you've been,
你最喜欢哪里
which is your favorite?
这不好说 我非常喜欢去陌生的地方
That's tough. You know, going a place for the first time
有很多奇遇
is something I really love, new adventures.
我去去就来 不好意思
Um, I'm just gonna be one minute. I'm sorry.
杰夫 你坐会儿 不用拘束
Jeff, could you just make yourself comfortable,
我马上就回来 好吗
and, uh--and I'll be right back, OK?
-好的 -失陪一下
- OK. - Excuse me.
亲爱的
Honey.
我不知道 我觉得我
Oh, I don't know. I think I'm just having--
我觉得我是惊慌失措了
I think I'm having a panic attack.
我需要点时间 我没法...
I just need a second. I can't, um--
我现在没法呼吸了
I can't catch my breath right now.
亲爱的 你先坐下吧
Honey, if you could just sit down.
亲爱的 快坐下
Honey, just sit down.
好了
Yeah.
我不知道该怎么办
I don't know what I should do.
会没事的
Oh, it's gonna be OK.
会好起来了 没事的
It's gonna be OK. It's gonna be OK.
没事的
It's OK.
-给 -好
- There you go. Heh. - Oh, yeah.
抱歉 我刚才...
Hey. Sorry. I had a...
不要紧
No worries.
我们走吧
Should we go?
好 好
Yeah. Yeah.
你们玩的开心
You, uh-- you have a good time.
谢谢 妈
Thanks, Mom.
很高兴再次见到您
Nice to see you again.
我也是 杰夫
Jeff, you, too.
再见
Bye.
今天写得怎么样了
So how'd the writing go today?
有点复杂
It's tricky.
要看你怎么设计了
It's all about how you frame it.
我觉得要披露的事情太多了
I think there's just a lot of issues to unpack,
但是 会很惊艳的
but it's gonna be awesome.
是啊 听着就刺♥激♥
Yeah. Sounds so exciting.
是啊 很刺♥激♥
Oh, it's so exciting,
可能过于刺♥激♥了
maybe too exciting.
你知道 要坐下来 集中精神是很难的
You know, it's hard to sit down and focus
特别是当你有这么精彩的故事时
when you know you have something this good, you know?
对
Right.
如果你哪天写了什么东西 不论是什么
Well, whenever you have something, anything... Yeah.
-我都想拜读一下 -好啊
- I'd love to read it. - Oh, yeah. No.
好啊 没问题
Yeah. Definitely.
很高兴又见到你了
I'm happy to see you.
我也是
I'm happy to see you, too.
等等 你什么时候回来的
Wait a minute. When did you get back?
大概一小时之前
Uh, about an hour ago,
我决定从机场
and I just decided I'd come here
直接上这来
straight from the airport.
为什么
Why?
因 因为我想见你
Be-because I wanted to see you.
为什么
Why?!
什么为什么
Well, what do you mean "Why?"
我是说 你怎么没打电♥话♥
I mean, why didn't you call?
他们今天早上才把手♥机♥还给我
Well, they just gave me my phone back this morning,
已经用不成了 所以我
and it was dead, so I--
你好 妈
Hello, Mother.
怎么回事
What's going on here?
我 我只想说
Can I -- can I just say that--
我对发生的一切感到非常抱歉
ahem--I'm extremely sorry about what happened,
那扇我弄坏的门
剧集 | 醍醐灌顶(2011) | 导航列表