剧集 | 醍醐灌顶(2011) | 导航列表
- OK. - I'm sorry.
不会 不会 没关系
No, no. That's OK.
嘿
Hey.
出什么事了
What's going on?
道吉他妈的知道了
Dougie fucking knows.
什么 他知道什么了
What? He knows what?
他下班以后会留在这 进入我们的电脑
He's staying after work to get on our computers,
他会发现
and he's going to find out we switched
我们把你和奥马的硬盘调换了
your hard drive with Omar's.
我觉得我们应该向他坦白
I think we should just come clean.
他迟早会发现的
It's just a matter of time.
听着 等我们需要坦白的时候
Look, when we have to tell him,
我们自然会告诉他事情的真♥相♥
then we're going to tell him the truth.
我们会给他看那些邮件
We're going to show him the e-mails.
等他意识到自己的饭碗也难保了
When he realizes he doesn't have a job here,
就不会在乎我们做的事了
he's not going to care what we did.
你就这么干
This is what you're going to do.
下班后 你再黑到系统里
After work, you'll go back into the system,
找出更多能策反他的邮件
and you'll find more e-mails that'll turn him.
我 那你呢
Me? What about you?
我答应了杰夫下班后去参加一个活动
Well, I told Jeff that I'd go to this event after work.
你说真的吗
Are you serious?
泰勒 黑系统这事你比我强多了
Tyler, you are so much better at this hacking shit than me.
没事的 淡定些
It's going to be OK. Just stay calm.
一切都会
It's all--
好漂亮的房♥子
Wow, beautiful house.
谢谢
Thank you.
大家好 我是萝瑞·大卫
Hi. I'm Laurie David,
感谢各位的到来
and I want to thank everybody for coming.
还要感谢鲍勃和史黛丝
I'd also like to thank Bob and Stacey
给今晚的活动提供这么漂亮的场所
for opening up this beautiful home for us this evening.
谢谢你们
Thank you.
如果你们像我一样了解罗伯塔
If you know Roberta like I do,
那你们一定知道她是个温柔端庄
you know she's a soft-spoken, demure,
又极其谦逊的人
and extremely humble human being,
但不要被她的外表蒙蔽
but don't be fooled.
她事实上是一股顽强的自然之力
She's actually an indomitable force of nature.
下面我非常高兴并荣幸地
It is my pleasure, my privilege, and my honor
请出罗伯塔·杰克逊
to introduce to you Roberta Jackson.
谢谢你 萝瑞
Thank you so much, Laurie.
我的心里充满无限感激
I'm so moved, and my heart is so full.
此时此刻 在全国各地
Right now across this country,
有数百万人正坐在电脑前
there are millions of people sitting at their computers,
在我眼里 这些人都是战士
and from where I stand, these people are soldiers
他们是一股可以动员起来的国际力量
in a global army that could be mobilized
能够完成非凡的使命
to do miraculous things.
我们的电脑以前所未有的方式
Our computers connect us in ways
将我们联♥系♥起来
we've never been connected before,
在这庞大的联♥系♥网中 我们找到了团结
and in those connections, we find solidarity,
信息 希望和启迪
information, hope, enlightenment.
互联网可以成为伟大力量的源泉
The Web can be such a source of good.
我们可以在虚拟空间里击垮专♥制♥
We can now defeat tyranny in a virtual space,
这就是网络革命
the cyber-revolution.
我并没有强大的背景 也没有人脉
Now, I had no fancy background. I had no connections.
我没读过大学
I had no college degree,
但我必须要说 不是吹嘘自己
but I have to say, in all humility,
我带来了影响深远的改变
I have made a difference for good,
我看到希望显现
and I have seen hope manifest.
我看到一个可以自我治愈的世界
I have seen a world that can heal and fix itself.
跟着我到那个世界去
Follow me to this world.
你只需敲击几下键盘
It is just a click of a few buttons on a keyboard away.
谢谢
Thank you so much.
是啊 没错
Yeah. It is.
是啊 当然 真的
Yeah. Sure. Really.
打扰一下 我想跟你说
Excuse me. I wanted to say--
我真的...
I mean, I'm just--
没有言语能够形容
Oh, I don't have words.
能见到你真的很高兴
I'm just so happy to meet you.
非常感谢 谢谢你
Thank you so much. Thank you.
你从蒙罗维亚凭一台电脑能有如此成就
I mean, what you could do from a computer in Monrovia--
天哪 仅仅通过互联网
oh, my gosh--just, like, using the Internet
和推特的力量
and Twittering and all that's--
你的成就 真的
you know, all of it, just the--
-罗伯塔 你好 -你好
- Roberta. Hi. - Hi.
你还好吗 请到这边来一下
How are you? Come over this way for a second.
这位是善待动物组织的丽莎·兰格
Let me introduce you to Lisa Lange from PETA.
-善待动物组织啊 -你好
- PETA! - Hi. How are you?
很高兴认识你
Very nice to meet you.
这位是西蒙尼·雷耶斯
Simone Reyes,
也是动物权益保护者
animal rights activist, as well,
和西蒙尼·雷耶斯共事
that works with Russell Simmons.
美国商业巨头 环保活动家
天哪 认识你很高兴
Oh, my goodness, nice to meet you.
你的演讲真精彩 我们倍受启发
What a wonderful speech. We were riveted.
天哪 谢谢你
Oh, my goodness, thank you.
我很崇拜拉塞尔·西蒙斯
I'm such a fan of Russell Simmons.
关于能源政策的新观点
Horizon on energy policies.
那肯定很有看头 让我眼前一亮
If there's not a story there, I'd be shocked.
-一定发邮件给我 好吗 -好
- Make sure I get your e-mail, all right? - Yeah.
艾米 你好啊
Oh, Amy. Hey!
感觉怎么样 我刚刚看到你在那边
Hey, how you doing? I saw you across the room there.
是啊 我也看到你了
I know. Me, too.
演讲超精彩有没有 大伙儿
Wasn't that amazing, you guys?
天哪 她太鼓舞人心了
Oh, my gosh, what an inspirational person.
我都快被感动哭了
I was, like, fucking crying.
艾米 这是我的朋友们
Amy, these are my friends.
这位是米歇尔·罗恩·科林
Michele Roan Collin.
她在LIFT组织工作 是个扶贫组织
She's with LIFT. It's anti-poverty movement.
这位是文斯·达菲 他是给州长写演讲稿的
This is Vince Duffy, writes speeches for the governor.
很高兴认识你
Pleasure.
这是泽卡莱斯夫妇 丽贝卡和乔希
And these are the Zekalises-- Rebecca and Josh.
他们指导了《弥补的背后》
They made "The Big Fix,"
揭露英国石油公♥司♥漏油真♥相♥的纪录片
the documentary on the BP oil spills.
这是艾米·杰利科
This is Amy Jellicoe.
全新的世界
The new world.
就在这里
This is it.
我初来乍到
I am a stranger here,
但我会学习它的语言
but I'll learn its language...
读懂它的文化符号♥
and read its signs.
我会融入其中
I will be welcomed.
这会是我的家
This will be my home.
-我认识你 -是吗
- Hey, I know you. - You do?
是啊 你住在河滨市对吧
Yeah, you live in Riverside, don't you?
是啊 是的
Yeah. Yeah.
我有时在池莉餐厅打工
I sometimes work at Chili's.
我还为你服务过几回呢
I've served you a few times.
是吗 真好
Oh, great. Yeah, cool.
在这儿碰到你可真巧
It's so random to see you here.
我拿到了书 她还给我签名了
So I got a book, and she did sign it.
-是吗 -是啊
- Yeah. - Yeah.
她签在...就在这里
She signed it, I think, right here.
给我 我来付吧
Oh, here. I'll take that.
-谢谢 -给你
- Oh, thank you. - There you go.
谢谢 这是我的
Thanks. There's mine.
谢谢
Thanks.
真的很感谢你邀请我来
Thank you so much for inviting me.
别客气 你能来我很高兴
Oh, sure. I'm really glad you came.
我不知道我有多需要这样的活动
You have no idea how much I needed this.
是吗 那很好
Yeah, cool.
真鼓舞人心 那个查尔斯·斯兹顿
What an inspiration, and the Charles Szidon thing,
我们要将他绳之以法
we are going to nail this guy.
剧集 | 醍醐灌顶(2011) | 导航列表