剧集 | 醍醐灌顶(2011) | 导航列表
-很好 很好 -一定会很有意思
- Great. Cool. - That'd be fun. That'd be so--
好的 那晚安了
And, yeah, so good night, you guys.
开心点 再见 泰勒
Have a-- Yeah. Bye, Tyler.
-我车子停在这儿 -我也是
- I parked over here. - Oh, me, too.
好 那我们一起走
OK. Walk with me.
我很高兴你今晚能来
Well, I'm glad you came out tonight.
当然要来 到了 这就是我的车
Of course. All right. Well, this is me.
那
Oh. So--
你明晚有什么安排吗
What are you doing tomorrow night?
明晚 没有
Tomorrow night? Nothing.
-想一起吃晚餐吗 -好啊
- Do you want to have dinner? - Sure.
下班之前 我可以去你办公室找你
Oh, and before, I could stop by your office
跟你分享我的音乐
and set you up with some of my music.
太好了 棒极了
Fantastic. I would love it.
我确实需要一些新歌♥
I need new music.
那就...
So, um--
泰勒 明天见
Well, Tyler, I'll see you tomorrow.
好的 明天见
OK. I'll see you tomorrow.
这些个可怜虫
These poor fucks.
他们要是知道就好了
If they only knew.
我觉得我们应该告诉他们
I feel like we should tell them.
-什么 -是的
- What? - Yeah.
不 道吉
No, Dougie.
我们还有事情没做完呢
We have unfinished business here.
我也想把这地方夷为平地
Look, I want to level this place
和你一样想 明白吗
just as bad as you, OK,
可我觉得我们进了一个死胡同
but I think we're hitting a dead end here.
我们得进入他的电脑
We have got to get on his computer.
电影里都是怎么做的
What do they do in the movies and stuff?
我不知道
I don't know.
从通风管道走
They go through the vents.
从通风管道走
They go through the vents.
从...
They go--
艾米 这不是在玩《大厦惊魂》
Amy, this isn't Nakatomi Plaza,
电影《虎胆龙威》改编的射击类游戏
-等一下 -好吗
- Wait. - all right?
我们不是在演《虎胆龙威》
We're not in fucking "Die Hard" right now.
见鬼 我们不能放弃
Oh, shit. We can't give up.
我今天能早点走吗
Hey, can I go early today?
怎么 你有重要约会啊
Why, you got a big date?
算是吧
Maybe. Ha ha!
那就去呗
Yeah. Why the hell not?
反正你的工作那么可笑
Your job is a joke.
等等
Wait, wait.
我们闯进斯兹顿的家如何
What if we break into Szidon's house?
-什么 -对不对
- What? - Right?
我们找到他家住址
We get his address,
用谷歌♥地图
we go on Google Map,
搜搜怎么去他家
and we, like, see how we can get onto the property.
艾米 我是个黑客 可不是个臭毛贼
Amy, I'm a hacker, not a fucking cat burglar.
那就雇个人吧 雇个人吧
So we hire somebody. OK. We hire somebody.
你喝多了吗 艾米 你是不是喝酒了
Are you drunk, Amy? Have you been drinking?
我要走了因为我之前跟她说
I'm gonna go because I told her
要去她办公室
I was gonna stop by her office before
给她在线传点我收集的歌♥
so I could share some of my music with her over the network.
-好吧 -太对了 没错
- OK. - Yes! That's it.
这才说到点子上了 好主意
Now we're fucking talking. That's a good idea.
让她连上网
Get her on the network.
她一联网导歌♥
Once she's on the network to get his music,
我们就能进入她的硬盘了
we can get on her hard drive,
她能进他的私人邮箱
and she'd have his private e-mail.
她是他的执行助理
She's his executive assistant.
干得好 泰勒
Good call, Tyler. Yes.
-太棒了 -没错
- That's awesome. - Yes.
不不 这不是我设的计 我不想干
No. No. That wasn't an idea. I'm not doing that.
-你可以不干 -但是你说了
- You don't have to do that. - But you said--
你可以不干 我们替你干
You don't have to do that. We'll do it for you.
你现在去吗 那去吧
You going now? Then go.
快去快去 按计划执行
Go now. Go. Stick to the plan.
干得好 泰勒
Good job, Tyler.
快去快去
Go! Go! Go! Go!
-真的耶 -对
- Seriously. -Yes!
你猜怎么着
Oh, you know what?
他今天不在 但是我会让他明天早晨
He left for the day, but I can have him call you
第一时间给你打电♥话♥ 斯科特
first thing in the morning, Scott.
当然 我会的 好 再见
You bet. I will. OK. Bye-bye.
我真兴奋能有新歌♥听了
I'm so excited to get the new music.
那你怎么传给我呢
So how do we do it?
你有没有压缩驱动器之类的东西
Do you have, like, a zip drive or something?
没有 我只要用你的电脑
No. I just need to get on your computer,
然后给你连上网
and I can log you onto the network.
好 你来吧
Oh, OK. Go ahead.
我要弄这个
I'm just gonna get this.
我马上回来 我需要办件事
I'm just gonna be right back. I just need to do one thing,
如果你比我早到 一定要让他看这个
so-- If you get in before I do, make sure he sees this.
我估计特伦斯要在3点前看到这些
I think Terrence is waiting to go over all of this at his 3:00.
还有 我们要把他的演讲日程安排妥当
Also, we need to firm up his speaking schedule.
我们非常希望
We're very anxious to...
-进去了 -什么
- We're in. - What?
-真♥他♥妈♥进去了 -不会吧
- We're fucking in. - No.
我们可以看到她硬盘上的所有内容
We can see everything on her hard drive.
天哪
Oh, my God.
天哪天哪 道吉
Oh, my God, oh my God, Dougie.
道吉 我爱你 天哪 我爱你
Oh, Dougie, I love you. Oh, my God, I love you.
我太爱你了 天哪 你太不可思议了
I love you so much. Oh, my God, you are amazing.
网络天才 你真是个天才
Cyber genius. You are a genius.
天才就在我身边
Genius! Right here.
你上一段感情是怎样的
So what was your last relationship,
如果你不介意我这么问的话
if you don't mind my asking?
我有时有点心直口快
Sometimes I'm kind of blunt.
我的前女友在阿拜顿工作
I was with this woman who works at Abaddonn.
她叫朱莉
Her name is Julie.
分手过程很艰难吗
Hmm, was it a hard break-up?
结果她都不认为
It turns out, she didn't even think
我们是恋爱关系
we were in a relationship.
所以 就是这样
So...yeah.
我明白那是什么感受
I know what that's like.
我老板是个非常有魅力的人
My boss is a very charismatic man,
他也非常迷人 但是有那么几年
and he's very charming, but I think for a lot of years,
我觉得我在跟他谈恋爱
it was like I was in a relationship with him--
不是肉体上 而是在我的意识里
not sexual, but in my mind--
我跟别人约会的时候就会感觉
and I felt like when I was dating someone
我背叛了我的老板
that I was cheating on my boss.
这不是很奇怪吗
Isn't that weird?
我就对自己说 "这太疯狂了
And I was like, "This is crazy.
我在干什么 像小说似的
What am I doing? This is like a fiction.
他是已婚男人 我是他的助理"
He's married. I'm his assistant."
我和朱莉都在技术部工作
Yeah, Julie, we worked in I.T. together,
有天晚上下班后我们一起出去
and, anyway, we went out one night after work,
然后就上♥床♥了
and we had...sex.
你们上♥床♥了是吗
You had sex? Yeah?
也许我们不该谈论这个
Maybe we shouldn't talk about this.
好吧
Ok.
听我说
Listen...
事情总在不断变化
things change.
你认为你身处困境
You think you're stuck,
但突然之间你就走出来了
and then suddenly, you're not.
就像你一直都在发烧
It's like you have a fever forever
突然有一天醒来发现自己不烧了
and suddenly, you wake up and one day, you don't,
当然治疗也起了一定作用
and also, therapy helps.
真好吃 我喜欢
剧集 | 醍醐灌顶(2011) | 导航列表