剧集 | 醍醐灌顶(2011) | 导航列表
这个队伍会再添新丁
I'll take one for the team.
搞定一个四十几的老处♥女♥
What? Picking up a single woman in her forties?
就像瓮中捉鳖一样简单
Please. It's like shooting fish in a barrel.
还是只老鳖
Old fish. Ha ha!
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我忘记你也老了
I forgot that you were old.
打扰了 这些是什么
Excuse me. Hey. These-- What--
我完全糊涂了 我不知道
And I'm totally confused. I don't know.
-也许你能帮我 -当然行
- Maybe you could help me out. - Oh, sure.
你喜欢跑步吗
You a big runner?
我只是下班后来跑跑
I just like to run after work.
-我也是 -是吗
- Yeah. I run. - Oh, yeah?
你跑过马拉松吗
Yeah. You ever run a marathon?
没有 我就参加过一次万米跑
No. I did a 10K once.
还是乳腺癌防治活动
It was for breast cancer.
不错 继续保持
Nice. Right on.
你人不错
You're a good person.
我看的出 你叫什么来着
I can tell. What's your name again?
-艾琳 -我是道格
- Eileen. - I'm Dougie.
我是康捷提亚的副总裁
I'm a V.P. At Cogentiva.
明天下班后我们一些人会聚一下
But anyway, some people are getting together tomorrow after work,
你也和我们一起吧
and you should come out with us.
很抱歉 但是我真的应该
I'm sorry, but I really should--
别 别说"但是" 艾琳 来吧
No. No, "Buts," Eileen. Come on.
除了"但是"说什么都行 艾琳
Anything but "But," Eileen.
艾琳 太好了
Eileen, hey. All right.
这些都是我朋友 这是艾米
So these are my friends. This is Amy.
这是泰勒
This is Tyler.
健身房♥那个
Yeah, from the gym.
没错
Mm-hmm, exactly.
我们都在楼下工作
We all work together downstairs.
他们为我这个副总裁工作
Well, they work for me because I'm a V.P. Heh.
准备出发了吗
Are you ready?
当然
Sure.
干杯
Cheers.
你们能一起出来真棒
It's so great you can come out and--
我觉得能有机会
I think it's good to, you know, get a chance
和这么久以来共事的同事们
for somebody who's been there so long
出来聚聚还能结识你挺不错的
to come and catch you up.
听着
I mean, listen.
在阿拜顿工作了15年之后
I think I realized after 15 years at Abaddonn
我终于意识到公♥司♥只是
what the company was really up to
做些倾销 解散工会 卖♥♥毒奶粉的勾当
as far as dumping and union busting...selling poisonous products.
不会有完美的公♥司♥
Well, no company is perfect.
我们跟完美还相去甚远 艾琳
We are far from perfect, Eileen.
和完美根本沾不上边
We're far from perfect.
我努力推动社区外联事宜
Believe me, I tried to push a community outreach job, you know,
就像是为如何做好企业员工
somebody who could, like, offer up solutions
出谋划策的人
to how we could be better corporate citizens.
但好像没人关心这事
No one seemed to care about that,
尤其是高层
I mean, especially not upstairs.
查尔斯·斯兹顿非常关心
Well, Charles Szidon cares.
他做了很多伟大的事
He's done a lot of great things.
艾琳 他除了和政♥府♥勾结
Like what has he done, Eileen,
帮助阿拜顿 还做过什么
except use his government contacts to help Abaddonn--
艾米 我想问件事
Amy, I just have to ask you something.
我被下套了吗
Am I being set up?
你什么意思
What do you mean?
我不懂今晚我为什么会来
I just don't understand why I'm here tonight.
那两个人对我有意思吗
Are one of those guys interested in me?
我被她打败了
Ah... she shut me down.
她真是个称职好员工
She's a real company woman.
我觉得你能说动她 泰勒
I think you can move the needle here, Tyler.
-她喜欢你 -什么
- She likes you. - What?
她喜欢他
She likes him?
她觉得他很可爱
She thinks he's sweet.
那她怎么评价我
What did she say about me?
她没评价你
She didn't--No.
她说什么了 有说我什么吗
What did she say? Did she say anything about me?
她说了 不行
She said no.
她喜欢泰勒
She likes Tyler.
别盯着我看
Don't look at me.
泰勒 这很好啊
Tyler, this is good.
快过去 和她聊一聊
Go over there and talk to her.
-你跑得真快 -什么
- Um... you run fast. - What?
我看见你在跑步机上跑步
Oh, I've seen you on the treadmill.
这个年龄还这么有活力 很难得
You have a lot of energy for your age.
是啊
Oh, yeah.
我边跑边听音乐 所以很有动力
Well, I listen to music so it gets me going.
-我很喜欢音乐 -是啊
- Yeah. I love music. - Yeah.
我收藏了很多
I have a huge library.
我非法下载音乐
I download music illegally.
好吧 这也是一种办法
Oh. Well, that's one way.
你是不是有点害羞
So are you kind of shy?
是的
Mm, yeah.
我以前也很害羞
I used to be shy.
年轻的时候 非常害羞
When I was young, I was really shy.
我是后来才变外向的
I'm a learned extrovert.
慢慢学会的
I learned to be extroverted.
我说服自己走到别人面前
I would make myself walk up to people
开口说 "你好 我是艾琳"
and just say, "Hello. I'm Eileen,"
有的人会扭头就走
and sometimes people would walk away,
但这其实很有好处
but it was really good for me.
你不能总是害怕被拒绝
You can't just be afraid of rejection all the time.
你单身吗
Are you single?
你有没有尝试过治疗什么的
Have you ever been in therapy or anything like that?
没有
No.
可以去试试 真的很有用
Oh, you should try it sometime. It's really helpful,
特别是如果你有亲昵障碍的话
especially if you have intimacy issues.
以前我一直埋头苦干
I buried myself in work
就这么过了15年 突然一天早上
for, like, 15 years, and then one morning,
我醒来 对自己说
I woke up, and I was like,
"艾琳 你都40岁了
"Eileen, you're 40 years old,
怎么还没想通
And you still have not figured it out.
你并不快乐"
You're not happy,"
我的治疗师真的帮了我大忙
and my therapist has really helped me a lot.
现在我就试着外向一些
So I'm just trying to be more open
学着接纳别人
and, you know, let people in.
我有十万首歌♥ 你要的话可以和你分享
I have, like, 100,000 songs if you ever want any.
好啊
Oh, cool.
真不错 小杯鸡尾酒
It was good, little cocktails.
很好 很棒
It was nice. It was good.
好了好了 我得回去了
All right. Cool. I got to get back.
我还有约呢 辣妹等着我呢
I got a hot date waiting for me, a girl, so
-好吧 -明天别迟到了
- Oh, cool. - you know, don't be late tomorrow,
不然扣你们工资
or I'm gonna dock you.
开玩笑的 好了
Just kidding. OK.
艾琳 认识你真的很高兴
Eileen, it was so great meeting you,
很喜欢听你说你的工作
oh, and I loved hearing about your job,
真希望能再听你说说
and I'd love to hear more
我也很愿意和你分享一些
and maybe share more with you about,
你可能会想知道的
like, certain really interesting things going on at Abaddonn
阿拜顿最近发生的趣事
that you might want to know
跟你聊聊其他人在忙些什么
and certain people, like what they're up to,
他们和我们比想象中更亲密
people who are, like, closer than you could ever imagine,
他们就在我们身边
just, like, right there, you know,
跟你聊聊这些事
et cetera, et cetera.
我在这里工作了这么久 我都一清二楚
I mean, I've been here forever, so I just know the score.
所以就
So that would be--
-这样吧 -好
- Right? - Right.
剧集 | 醍醐灌顶(2011) | 导航列表