剧集 | 醍醐灌顶(2011) | 导航列表
前情回顾
阳 光 照 我 心
他们要把我们全辞了
They're shutting us down.
什么意思
What do you mean?
康捷提亚要关门了
Cogentiva is folding.
要是世上真有"邪恶帝国" 非阿拜顿莫属
If there ever was an evil empire, Abaddon's it,
那个执行总裁就是典型的达斯·维达
and that CEO's a classic Darth Vader.
达斯·维达 星球大战黑武士
你能想办法黑进斯兹顿的银行账户吗
Is there anyway you could get into Szidon's accounts?
我觉得我们能办到
I-I think we can. I mean...
泰勒有能黑进任何人工作账户的万能密♥码♥
Tyler has a passcode that can get into anybody's work account.
你说得太对了 他们要抛弃我们了
You're right. They're dumping us.
包括道格在内
Even Dougie.
他们把他当成个笑话
They think he's a joke.
看样子我们出现了安全问题
We have a security issue,
技术部会来人
some of the guys from I.T.
花几分钟检查下每个人的电脑
are gonna need to get on everybody's computers for a few minutes.
我把你的硬盘装在了别人的电脑上
I took your hard drive and I put it on someone else's computer.
我刚被炒了
I was just fired!
我问为什么 他们说
And when I asked them why, they said
我黑了他们的系统还是什么的
that I hacked they system or something,
这地方会遭报应的
This place is going to shit.
阳 光 照 我 心
第二季 第四集
《大西洋月刊》 我们从不看这杂♥志♥
"The Atlantic"? We don't read this.
你这是在讨好你的约会对象
You're trying to impress your date.
妈妈 这可不是约会
Oh, Mom, it's not a date,
况且他在《洛杉矶时报》工作
except he's from the "LA Times,"
还是位有影响力的记者
and he's an influential journalist, OK,
在普林斯顿大学念过书
that went to Princeton
好像还周游过世界
and has, like, lived all over the world.
见鬼 他来了
This-- Shit.
你这就是在讨好你的约会对象
You are trying to impress him,
你就在约会
and it is the date.
我不会带他进来 行吗
I'm not bringing him in, OK?
祝你有个美好的夜晚
Have a great night.
你好 我来了 我们
Hi. I'm Here. We're--oh.
你好
Hello.
杰夫 这是我妈妈海伦
Jeff, this is my mom Helen.
-你好 -你好 很高兴见到你
- Hey. - Hi. Nice to meet you.
艾米说你是名报社记者
Why, Amy tells me that you write for a newspaper.
没错
Yes.
而且她说你很有影响力
And you're very influential, she says.
好吧 我不... 谢谢
Oh, well, I don't-- That's nice.
我不太清楚
I don't know about that.
你父母是哪儿人呢 杰弗里
What is your ancestry, Jeffrey?
我母亲这边大多是爱尔兰人
Mostly Irish on my mother's side.
我父亲是犹太人
My father was Jewish.
犹太人 还有爱尔兰人
Jewish? Oh, and Irish.
艾米也和爱尔兰人渊源颇深
Well, you know, Amy has a lot of Irish in her.
-是啊 -你们两个很像啊
- Yeah. - So you two have that in common.
当然 爱尔兰人嗜酒如命
Of course, the Irish do drink a lot.
但没人比她前夫更嗜酒
Although, nobody could be a bigger drinker than her ex-husband.
好了 我们该走了 拜 妈妈
OK. We're going to go. Bye, Mom.
-拜 很高兴见到你 -杰弗里
- OK. Bye. Nice to meet you. - Jeffrey--
你俩好好玩 玩得开心哦
You two have fun and just enjoy yourselves, OK?
您真贴心 谢谢 拜
Sweet. Thank you. Bye.
-拜拜 -晚安
- Bye-bye. - Good night.
感谢你这么大老远过来
So hey, thanks for coming all this way out.
对斯兹顿的调查进展如何
Oh, yeah. How's that search going for Szidon?
还顺利 但我觉得
Well, cool, but I feel like
你能提供给我的信息越多
the more information you can give me,
我就越容易找到你想要的材料
the easier it's going to be for me to get you the right stuff, you know?
这么说你前夫是个酒鬼
So your ex-husband's a big drinker.
我总得摸清情况
Hey, I had to ask.
-多谢我妈那张大嘴巴 -算了吧
- Thanks, Mom. - Oh, come on.
是啊 他是
Yeah, he is--
他真是个不折不扣的酒鬼和瘾君子
He's, yeah, full-on alcoholic and coke addict.
他正接受治疗 但
He's in treatment now, but--
抱歉 请问您是杰夫·弗兰德吗
Excuse me. Are you Jeff Flender?
是的
Yeah.
我们非常欣赏您的行为
We're so entranced with what you did.
伙计 您是我们的国宝
Dude, you're a national treasure.
多谢 我很感激
Thanks a lot. I appreciate it.
我们真的需要聆听更多像您这样的声音
We really need more voices like yours out here.
-谢谢你们 -抱歉打扰了
- Oh, thank you. - Sorry to interrupt.
-不 没关系 -用餐愉快
- Oh, no. No problem, you guys. - Enjoy your dinner.
再见
Good night.
他们通过你的新闻报道认出你了
They recognize you, like, from your articles and stuff?
我不知道 可能是通过我的博客
I don't know, maybe from my blog.
我推特上大概还有三万粉丝 可能
I also have, like, 30,000 followers on Twitter, so--
天啊 真了不起
Wow. That's amazing.
这就是新媒体的魅力之一
Yeah, it's one of the cool things about new media.
我只是写了一个女人
I just wrote this article on this woman.
她是位图书馆员
She's just a librarian,
她从蒙罗维亚一家星巴克店发推特和博客起步
and she managed to start these huge corporate boycotts blogging
成为了企业抵♥制♥活动的先驱
and tweeting from a Starbucks in Monrovia.
还获得了盖茨夫妇基金会提供的十万美金
Now she's got a $100,000 grant coming from the Gates Foundation.
我真想见见她 这太不可思议了
I'd love to meet her. That's incredible.
你应该来参加这个活动
You should come to this event.
她会在那里发表讲话
She'll be speaking there.
-是吗 -没错
- Really? - Yeah.
我得承认 我一直认为科技
I have to say, I feel like technology
阻碍了我们彼此间的往来
is cutting us off from each other, you know,
好像不存在真正意义上的人际交往
like no human connection,
我们全都像是手♥机♥不离眼的僵尸
just like we're all these zombies staring at our phones.
我不觉得
Oh, I don't know.
我认为科技把我们联♥系♥在一起
I think it's bringing us together.
社会媒体的影响力日益壮大
With social media being so influential,
任何人 即使像你这样的无名小卒
anybody, even the nobody like you,
也能对掌权者说真话
can speak truth to power,
掌权者最终也必须聆听
and power finally has to listen.
拿食品药物管理局来说
Take the FDA, for example.
他们批准通过了一种药物
They have this drug.
所有人都知道这药会导致婴儿先天畸形
Everybody knows it caused birth defects,
他们把这种药推向市场
and they're rolling it out...
就是这样
This is it.
他就是另一个世界派来的天使
This is the angel sent to you from the other world...
在那个世界里 一切都很美好
the world where things happen
生活美满富足
and life is rich and full...
不像这个世界
not like this one--
如此渺小 麻木 刻薄
small and dumb and mean.
跟随天使去另一个世界吧
Follow this angel to the other world.
他为你引路
He can lead you
教你知识
and give you knowledge
给你力量
and the strength...
如果这么做 我们实际上
When that happens, we will effectively
就不再是自♥由♥企业的庇护所
have ceased to be a free enterprise asylum.
也能击退身边的黑暗
and fight the darkness all around you.
我们正走着一条受支配的路
We are on a path where our lives will be ruled
董事会 官僚 委员会等等支配着我们的人生
by boards and bureaucrats, by commissions and so on.
我们都知道这条路通向何处
We all know where that path leads.
我们知道这些金融家铺张浪费
We have found these financiers to be extravagant,
我们的员工更是如此
and our employees are more--
-查尔斯·斯兹顿 -什么事
- Charles Szidon. - Yes?
我昨晚刚看了您在TED大会上的演说
I was just watching your speech at the TED conference last night.
TED组织每年举办TED大会 召集众多杰出人物 分享他们关于技术 社会 人的思考和探索
您谈论了关于政♥府♥和企业的合作
Yeah. You were talking about government and corporate partnerships.
-极具煽动性 -谢谢
- Very provocative. - Well, thank you.
在现实平台上 您的影响力还是相当大的
Yeah. It's quite an influence you have, right, i mean, real platform.
-你是 -无名小卒
- And you are? - Nobody.
只是个在这工作了十五年的姑娘
Just a girl who's worked here for 15 years.
我叫艾米·杰利科
I'm Amy Jellico.
剧集 | 醍醐灌顶(2011) | 导航列表