All those emails, texts.
都石沉大海
Nothing ever came back.
你♥爸♥爸过世时
You didn't text
我传简讯给你
me back after
你没有回
your dad died.
我可以去陪你的
I would have been there.
别这样 维奇 让我去跟玛雅打圆场
Come on, Vickie. Let me smooth things out with Maya.
跟她说这只是个误会
Tell her it was a misunderstanding.
那样的话 如果你现在离开
That way, if you leave now,
就什么都不用担心了
you got nothing to worry about.
这里只有一个人要担心 那就是她
Only person with anything to worry about is her.
你做了什么
What did you do?
不 这是玛雅自作自受 她不该回来
No. Maya brought this on herself, coming home.
我只是加快了事情发生的速度
Alls I did was accelerate the process.
你打电♥话♥给什么人了
You called someone?
对 是这样的 亨利
Yeah, well, here's the thing, Henry.
我不再听你的命令了
I ain't taking orders no more. Not from you.
你还有机会保住性命
There's still a chance for you to get out of this alive.
你真的以为他会付你钱 让你离开
You really think he's gonna pay you and then just let you walk out of here?
如果我是你 亨利
If I was you, Henry,
我会亲自把她供出来 去领赏
I would have turned her in myself, collect that bounty.
你把大好机会拱手让人 我就不客气了
You left it up for grabs and I'm grabbing.
维奇
Vickie!
快来 维奇 我发誓有听到怪声
Come on, Vickie. I swear I heard something.
她们可能已经挣脱了
They might be loose.
好 但是得快点 他快到了
Alright. Quickly, though. He's almost here.
她的束带 我就说我听到怪声了
Her zip ties. Told you I heard something.
不要开枪打她
Whoa, whoa whoa whoa. Don't shoot her.
他们到这里而她却死了 咱们一毛钱都拿不到
If she's dead when they get here, we ain't getting paid.
把枪放下
Hey. Guns down.
我可以跟她谈
I can talk to her.
拜托
Please.
葛芮丝 把枪放下
Gun down, Grace!
快点
Come on.
叫你的跛脚朋友把束带绑回去
Tell your gimpy friend to put her zip ties back on.
有人要来了
Someone is coming
他们悬赏要抓你
to pay them for you.
不要以为无能...
Hey, hey! Do not assume incompetence...
我们要怎么做
What do we do?
她在跟她说什么
Wh-What is she saying to her?
我要揍你
I'm going to punch you.
她们不该起内哄
They weren't supposed to be fighting each other.
快点 - 不行 得留她活口
Hurry up, go. - No, we need her alive.
我们走 快点
Let's get out of here. Come on.
我们得回去把她五花大绑
I think we gotta go back in and hog-tie her.
算了 不值得大费周章 反正门锁住了
No, it's not worth the trouble. The door's locked anyway.
(我到了 别让我后悔这么做)
他们到了
They're here.
好啊...
Okay...
把她也关回去吗 - 不 带她一起去
Throw her back in there, too? - No. She's coming with us.
走吧
Come on.
好 祝你玩得愉快 - 走吧 我抓住她了 我抓住她了
Alright. Have fun. - Let's go. I got her. I got her.
就是你 对吧
You're the guy, then?
对 就是我 我叫维奇
Yeah, I'm the guy. Vickie.
维奇 很高兴终于见面了 我想
Vickie? Nice to see your face at last, I guess.
我们可是远道而来
We come a very long way.
为了你的身家性命着想 你给我们的情报最好是真的
So, for your sake, I hope the information you've been texting is legit.
是这样的
See, uh...
我不喜欢被人耍着玩 维奇
I don't like being played with, Vickie.
我保证 百分之百是真的
Guaranteed, it's the real deal.
你有带钱来吧
Assuming you brought that money.
没有 我们有一套程序 懂吗
Oh. No. We got protocols, right?
我会钱放在安全的地方 先来评估一下情况
I keeps the money safe while I assesses the situation.
你不是以为我会带着钱来吧
You don't think I'd walk in with the money, do you?
当然不是
'Course not.
你在这里上班
You work here?
对
Yeah.
挺豪华的
Wow. It's lush.
你这家伙真幸运
You are a lucky bastard.
这样吧 等这票结束 我请你们吃戒指糖
I tell you what, boys, when the gig's done, Ring Pops on me.
你会帮我们打点吧 老弟
You can hook us up, right, brah?
大家散开 她就在这里的某个地方
Fan out, boys. She's here somewhere.
我在想 不如先让我看到钱
See, I was thinking, you show me that money first
确定没有短少
and make sure it's all there.
我得知道你真的有钱
Like, I need to know that you have it.
在动荡的美国保障自己安全和自卫
...for their own safety and self-defense in an uncertain America.
今天的主题是人♥质♥谈判 我就直接切入正题
Today, hostage negotiations. I'll jump right in.
你必须时刻保持警觉 留意周遭环境
You need to keep yourself alert and aware of your surroundings
及任何潜在的威胁
and any and all potential threats at all times.
记得 与不明绑匪周♥旋♥时 不要先入为主地觉得对方无能
And remember, do not assume incompetence when dealing with an unknown kidnapper.
而是要做好多层预防措施 保护自己及任何潜在的威胁
Instead, take precautions on a number of levels to protect yourself
不让任何人面对致命的可能性
and any bystanders from a multitude of deadly possibilities.
绑♥架♥你的歹徒...
What does your kidnapper...
而不造成更多伤害
...or her path without doing further harm.
讲到这里为止
Signing off.
我是民兵妈咪的爱丝特
This is Esther of Militia Mommies.
请多多点赞 订阅
Please smash "like" and "subscribe" below.
你在哪里
Where you at?
快出来 别让...
Come on, now. Don't make...
搞什么...
What the...
搞什么...
What the...
我的想法是这样的...
Okay, so, here's what I'm thinking.
你去拿钱 然后...
Um, so, you grab the money, and then...
维奇 搞什么鬼啊
Vickie. What the hell, man?
我们应该做交易 而不是带他们参观
We're supposed to be makin' a deal, not giving them the grand tour.
可以让我处理吗 葛芮丝
Can you let me handle this, Grace?
看来你是在让这家伙处理
Looks like you're lettin' this guy handle it.
什么事 小猫咪
What's up, kitty cat?
看啊 那是亨利“乌鸦”洛佩兹吗
Ah, looky, looky. Is that Henry Black Crow Lopez?
看到我惊讶吗 瞧你被五花大绑的
Surprised to see me? Look at you all tied up.
让我跟他说 不会有事的
Let me talk. It'll be okay.
你怎么沦落到这个地步
How'd you get jammed up like this?
有话想说吗
You got something to spill? Huh?
你的侄女呢
Where's that niece of yours, huh?
玛雅洛佩兹 把军械库炸了的那个洛佩兹
Maya Lopez. Lopez who blew up the armory.
我们拿到钱之前 无法透露
We're actually not at liberty to say until we get our money.
这样闲扯淡把我烦死了
I'm so tired of all this yappin'.
(亲亲抱抱 玛雅上)
我去检查一下 - 好
I'm gonna go check on somethin'. - Yeah.
她可能需要人帮忙
Matter of fact, she probably needs a hand with that,
我跟她一起去 马上回来...
so I'm gonna head out, and then I'll be right...
出问题了吗
Is something wrong?
没有 干嘛
No. What?
我们还要交易
We still got a deal.
不如我们一起出去 你们拿钱给我看一下 如何
So how about let's all go out and you show me that money?
兄弟们 听到了吗
You catch that, brothers?
干嘛 听我说 没有问题
What? Look, there's no problem.
维奇想出去
Vickie wants to go out.
那就送他上路
So, take him out.
不要...不要
No. Oh no, no, no. No.
维奇 再次感谢你的通风报信
Thanks again, Vickie, for the hot tip.
如果她真的在这里就好了
Would have been nice if she were, you know, here.
那个女生去停车场了
The sister's headed for the parking lot.
让她走
Let her go.
我要的人在这里
I got who I wants here.
我的问题得由你来回答
You's the one who's gonna give me the answers to my question.
玛雅洛佩兹在哪里
Where is Maya Lopez?
断路器在雷射激战区
Circuit breaker's in the laser tag area.
你杵在那里干嘛 去把她找出来
What are you waiting for? Go find her!
她在哪里 去看电路
Where is she? Get in the circuit!
各位 转身
Boys, pivot!
洛佩兹