(以下节目包含成人内容 请自行斟酌观赏)
(漫威聚光灯)
跟我来
Follow me.
第一个查克托族人的名字
The first Choctaw's name
叫巧法
was Chafa.
她把家人从洞窟里救了出来
She saved her family from their cave.
那是最早的查克托族的故事
And that's the story of the first Choctaw people.
你是
You're
我的家人
my family.
我的姐妹
My sister.
不是
No.
我们是表姐妹
We're cousins.
不对 是姐妹
No. Sisters.
然后比司吉的老爸
Then Biscuits' dad,
抓起整个桃子派
he grabbed that whole peach pie
直接冲进红河
and ran straight into the Red River.
光着屁♥股♥
Bare-assed.
那个...「男人」要怎么比
Oh, that, uh, uh... How do you say "man," huh?
(奥克拉荷马洲 塔玛哈 2007年)
对 那个男人
Yeah. That man,
超爱桃子的
he just loved peaches.
每个人都应该有热爱的事物
Everybody should, uh, love something...
像那样狂爱
that much.
桃子
Peaches.
我喜欢你的桃子
I like your peaches.
不能跟女生露营 比司吉一定很难过
Biscuits will be sad he didn't get to camp with the girls.
可怜的孩子 他过几天就好了
Poor kid. He'll be better in a few days.
她们会待在外面的帐篷里吗
Will they stay outside in the tent?
顶多撑五分钟
I give it five minutes or less.
帐篷里在下雨
It's raining in the tent!
我们需要热巧克力
We need hot chocolate.
抱歉 小可爱 没有了
Sorry lovebug, we're out.
但我会去买♥♥
But, I'll go to the store.
陪我去
Come with me
帮我挑
and help me choose.
你在焦虑什么事吗 - 我不确定
Something eating ya? I don't know.
祖先又在你耳边说悄悄话了
Ancestors whispering in your ear again?
你可以跟他们要点好东西 比方说彩券的中奖号♥码
Well, why don't you ask 'em for something good like, Powerball?
怎么了 妈妈
What's wrong Mama?
她怎么样了
How is she?
我还没有告诉她
I didn't tell her yet.
我查出煞车线是谁剪断的 已经让他们偿命了
I found out who cut the brakes. They're taken care of.
又多了一个被毁掉的家庭 你觉得这样我会好过点吗
Oh, and you think that makes me feel better? That another family is now destroyed?
这样我会好过点
It makes me feel better.
我当年求她不要嫁给你
I begged her not to marry you.
我跟她说洛佩兹家的人不是善类
I told her those Lopez boys are no good.
是流氓 是罪犯
Thugs. Criminals.
把她从我们身边夺走的人是你 是你
You took her from us. You.
好 我想我们该走了
Alright. I think it's time to go.
不要 他才该走
No, it's time for him to go.
免得再有人受伤
Before someone else gets hurt.
我永远不会原谅你
I will never forgive you for this.
亨利帮我找了份工作
Henry got me a job.
在哪里 纽约吗
Where? New York?
那还不够远吗 - 不够
Isn't that far enough? No.
她现在很痛苦
You know, she's really hurting.
我们都很痛苦
We all are.
「给邦妮」
"To Bonnie."
她会很喜欢的
She will love it.
她很想你
She misses you.
我也想她
I miss her.
还有妈妈
And Mama.
我知道 宝贝
I know, sweetie.
可以跟妈妈说
Will you tell Mama
我很抱歉吗
I'm sorry?
是我害她
It's my fault
受伤的
that she's hurt.
我叫她
I made her
带我去店里
take me to the store.
玛雅
Maya...
不是
No.
她会没事吧
Is she gonna be okay?
邦妮可以来吗
Can Bonnie come?
我也去
I go too.
邦妮也来
Bonnie too.
邦妮也来
Bonnie too.
玛雅 不要 玛雅 - 不 邦妮 你不能去
No. - Maya! No, Bonnie. No, Bonnie! You can't go! - No!
不可以
No!
邦妮
Bonnie.
(纽约)
真的有龙吗
Are dragons real?
没有
No.
就算有
Or maybe they are
它们也活在
but dragons
另一个世界
live in a different world.
要是
What if
它们想办法
they learned
来到
to come
我们这个世界呢
into our world?
那会
That would
让它们
make them
更强大
stronger.
你得学会
You have to learn
在两个
to jump
世界之间转换
between two worlds.
怎么学
How?
注意观察
By watching.
我想跟你一样
I want to be like you.
我知道 但是
I know, but
千万记得
remember
上学才是最重要的
school is your focus.
你长大之后
You're going to grow up
会有跟我不一样的
and have a different life
人生
than me.
我要你过得比我好
I want yours to be better.
亲爱的 好了吗
玛雅
Maya.
预备 开始
Ready. Fight!
(大胖修车厂)
(SKS轮胎 煞车)
拜托 快走
Please, just go.
我不会丢下你
I won't leave you.
我没救了
I'm already gone.
(邦妮:你不用独自 经历这一切 玛雅)
(需要我的话随时找我)
趴在地上 听到了吗 趴在地上
Get on the ground! You hear me? Get on the ground.
趴下 趴下
On the ground. On the ground!
不要动
Hey!
你疯了吗
What, are you crazy?
趴在地上
Get on the ground.
趴下
On the ground!
先生 请你退后
Uh, sir? Gonna need you to step back.
你不知道那是谁吗
Hey, hey, don't you know who that is?
我开始担心了 玛雅
I'm growing concerned, Maya.
你并不是一个人
You're not alone.
我们都在哀悼你父亲的死
We all mourn your father.
我了解你的愤怒
I understand your rage.
是吗
Do you? Do you?
我父亲也是被人杀害
My father was killed also.
那年我12岁
When I was 12 years old.
他死后我感受到的椎心之痛
The pain that I felt in the wake of that moment...
是我之后再也没有过的感觉
is something that I have never felt again since.
让我帮你以比较正面的方式 发泄这股愤怒
Let me... help you release this rage in, in a more constructive way.
怎么发泄
How? How?
一份工作